The Man Who Brought Down Trump

History will remember him as a hero

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPWuPT6rKgI&t=306s
nytimes.com/2017/02/13/us/politics/donald-trump-national-security-adviser-michael-flynn.html
4pt.su/en/content/4th-political-theory-and-post-liberalism
katehon.com/
google.ca/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/justice-department-warned-white-house-that-flynn-could-be-vulnerable-to-russian-blackmail-officials-say/2017/02/13/fc5dab88-f228-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html
pjmedia.com/spengler/2017/02/13/the-cia-really-is-out-to-get-general-flynn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Tfw u find out later he molested children and Trump administration asked him to resign to spare the embarrassment until he gets arrested

How did he hurt Trump?

He proved that the U.S. Government has been overtaken by the Kremlin. Trump will be out of the White House by the end of the month. Screencap this and check my digits.

Source about the Kremlin thing?

He was literally calling the Russian embassy its all over the news right now just turn on the tv

Why is this still a question?

Your entire government, its military, its intelligence agencies, TRUMP, and private sector entities have confirmed Russian meddling in our political affairs.

>HURR DURR I TRUST PUTIN MORE THAN THE US GOVERNMENT DURRR
>PUTIN WOULD NEVER LIE EVER

d-digits

>Beznemov.png

Digits and yours are invalid.

Oh shit ids really happenin

scriptkiddie shareblue fag

shareblue concern troll fag

Check my digits and palindrome

YOU'RE WRONG KIDDO.

JEB SURGE?!

S L O W

A N D

S T E A D Y

C H A O S

Quite the logical leap there pal.

This really isnt a big deal.

does this mean JEB! has a chance for a comeback?

I say fooey to you
Check mine!

The numerals speak ;^)

Kek works in mysterious ways...

Good god

I think Jeb! is securing the 2020 election as we speak.

It's still a question because no one has produced a fucking shred of evidence pointing towards it
>M-muh intelligence agencies believe it!
These are the same people who claimed Sadam had weapons of mass destruction. If they were right they'd share proof and Trump would be removed, but there is no proof

There was a bit of latency lemme try again..

nope Flynn is just a democrat liar

Trumpkis BTFO

Reminder that ShariaBlue is out in full force tonight. Sage and hide all shill threads.

Here's a Russian connection you guys can't deny:

>Aleksandr Dugin is one of Russia's leading political theorists and one of Putin's advisors
>Dugin is a big fan of Julius Evola and his philosophy of Eurasianism is explicitly about fighting modernism by creating a traditionalist Russian empire
>In Foundations of Geopolitics he claims most of the battle should be fought in subversion, not military action- aiding right-wing movements in Europe to destroy the EU and provoking racial tensions in the United States
>Julius Evola is popularized on Sup Forums and other hubs of the alt-right
>RT videos are posted frequently on Sup Forums and conspiracy channels
>false information about the russian patriarch going to antarctica among other fringe things are posted from dubious news site with russian servers
>Both Bannon and Milo at Breitbart are fans of Evola, and potentially Eurasianism
>Bannon of course directly advising Trump
>Trump has been on Infowars
>Dugin was recently on Infowars
>Dugin has a site almost identical in format to Infowars
>Marine Le Pen has taken money from Russian banks and met with Dugin

Dugin is an influence peddler like George Soros who explicitly wants religious order structured after the Middle Ages, and almost EVERY major player in the web of conspiracy theorists and right-wing nationalists that have been destroying the globalist narrative are connected to him.

You guys don't like what the world is right now, in fact, very few people really do and that's why we're in this situation. You cannot create mass-movements unless there are people willing to be moved. Some of the more radical of you here are in favor of absolute fascism and monarchy- those of you should have no problem with this information.

But the political compass threads here suggest most of you are NOT radicals and very few of your score as highly authoritarian from a right or left perspective. Dugin's view of the future is incredibly different than what the majority of you really want

OH FUG

Also I have been saying for years that the RIDF has been shilling on here

well those digits dont lie

welcome President Pence

Yeah right, shadilay!

the call that saved Eurasia

kill yourself faggot

Traditionalism is coming back into the world, deal with it my blue-pilled friend.

0w0

Dismantling the internet, modern technology and science is not red-pilled and the world will not be willing to do this without the worst violence mankind has ever seen.

Dugin is not wrong in his assessment of where ideology has lead us and that we need to change, his idea that we adopt Middle Ages philosophy is not the solution. There is no doubt that there are traditional values we need to adapt, but he wants to end all modernity and this would accomplish nothing but pain.

Ass-hat, how many fucking people resigned from the Obama admin?? how about over 12!

suck a dick and realize the DNC sold you out for Islam

Hi CTR

The deep state wanted flynn out from the beginning because he isn't corruptible. The fucking spooks threw all the bullshit they could at him to get him out so they can get their boy petraeus in there.

I see that you haven't actually read Dugin. He's not against modern technology, nor modern scientific advances. He wants a change in worldview, and a shift from neoliberal globalism to a multipolar world. A Traditional, hierarchical state is not antithetical to technological innovation.

Daily reminder that the only reason people think Putin is controlling Trump is because they blamed the Podesta email hack on Russia instead of us.

Checked

Seriously though we can't let this shill get the nuclear codes.

>if you read Evola it means you agree with everyone that read his work
Now that's quite a spurious connection you've got there.

Drumpf is finished

cucked and checked

Drumpf is fucking done.

Here's the rundown

youtube.com/watch?v=yPWuPT6rKgI&t=306s

Heh, nice post friend. Well checked.

I see you've learned our secret 4chins lingo.

You're really onto us here, we better watch ourselves.

Don't forget to change back to the old proxy before you don't reply.

Just minor staff turnover that happens in every administration. This will blow over within the week. Ignore the left and let them hoot and screech about nothing.

But on Monday, a former administration official said the Justice Department warned the White House last month that Mr. Flynn had not been fully forthright about his conversations with the ambassador. As a result, the Justice Department feared that Mr. Flynn could be vulnerable to blackmail by Moscow.

In his resignation letter, which the White House emailed to reporters, Mr. Flynn said he had held numerous calls with foreign officials during the transition. “Unfortunately, because of the fast pace of events, I inadvertently briefed the vice president-elect and others with incomplete information regarding my phone calls with the Russian ambassador,” he wrote. “I have sincerely apologized to the president and the vice president, and they have accepted my apology.”

nytimes.com/2017/02/13/us/politics/donald-trump-national-security-adviser-michael-flynn.html

What are you shills going on about exactly? It looks like Flynn was in cahoots with the russians, not President Trump.

go write fanfic somewhere else shills.

>Democrat
>Worked under Obama
>... but its Trump's fault!

It's not minor, it's the intelligence agencies manipulating our national security agenda.

Learn the definition of words before you use them retard.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>#2 person in the entire US government for foreign policy outed as compromised by a foreign government
>not a big deal
delusional

PRAISE KEK

>implying Trump is republican

Or he leaked the info on upcoming Yemen raid that got a soldier killed.

Problem is - this isn't ending with his 'resignation', he's still under investigation.

If it comes out that Bannon/Pence/MIller/Trump himself were aware of what Flynn was doing shit will get real.

This is just getting started....

He's explicitly spoken about banning the internet in the past, and this is easily the most important technology that exists. I've not read any of his books yet, but I've read plenty of his stuff on 4pt.su/en/content/4th-political-theory-and-post-liberalism and watched videos on katehon.com/

His analysis is superb, his strategic effectiveness undeniable, and frankly, I do agree with him on the conception of a multipolar world. I've read plenty of Evola myself and find that there is a lot I agree with there as well.

The problems I have are not with hierarchy or tradition but rather:
1. Totalitarianism where most people are unhappy is unsustainable
2. His argument for a 4th political position is based off of the failures of communism, liberalism, and fascism- yet the Orthodox Christianity of his faith and divine aristocracy that makes up much of Evola's ideology are likewise systems that failed in the past
3. No doubt the mindless equality spewed by Communists does not reflect reality and there exist racial and cultural hierarchies, but caste systems that do not allow the advancement of lower born people whom have higher merit are likely to impede progress while allowing defective aristocrats into positions of power (Willhelm the 2nd destroying the reputation of Germany that Bismarck created destroyed the reputation of monarchy completely comes to mind)
4. In an era of nuclear weapons, a multipolar world still needs to have some form of global co-operation

Thinking it going to be recalled a week from now.

He lied to Trump and Pence and was fired.

You brockgobblers sure are obvious.....,

>LARP'ing this hard

Democrats breaking the law again.

>trump reaction image
neck yourself

NOT LIKE THIS, KEK. NOT LIKE THIS.

This is sad. I've always found Michael Flynn to be pretty based.

Good, I hope Trump fucks this country up.

Fuck the Iraq war. Fuck liberals, and fuck you.

I hope Trump was the last president.

Yeah I'm sure that was him, the guy who hates ISIS, and not the thee muslims that were arrested for hacking into the national security committee.

>The Man Who Brought Down Trump

Fucking in what way is that what will happen? What fucking bizarro reality do you live in?

Here's a Jewish connection you guys can't deny:

>George Soros is one of Left's leading political theorists and one of Hillary's advisors
>Soros is a big fan of Leon Trotsky and his philosophy of International Bolshevism is explicitly about fighting Western Civilization by creating a international Jewish empire
>In Foundations of Geopolitics he claims should be fought in subversion, not military action- aiding left-wing movements in Europe to destroy the Traditional institutions and provoking racial tensions in the United States
>Leon Trotsky is popularized in Hollywood and other hubs of the radical-left
>CNN videos are posted frequently on Sup Forums and radical-left conspiracy channels
>False information about the patriarchy going to enslave women among other fringe things are posted from dubious news site with Jewish servers
>Both Brock and Soros at Media Matters are fans of Trotsky, and potentially International Bolshevism
>Soros of course directly advising Brock
>Brock has been on CNN
>Soros was recently on CNN
>Soros has a site almost identical in format to CNN
> Martin Schulz has taken money from Jewish banks and met with Soros

Soros is an influence peddler who explicitly wants Jewish Supremacy structured after the Bolshevik system, and almost EVERY major player in the web of conspiracy theorists and left-wing extremist that have been destroying our nation are connected to him.

You guys don't like what the world is right now, in fact, very few people really do and that's why we're in this situation. You cannot create mass-movements unless there are people willing to be moved. Some of the more radical of you here are in favor of absolute freedom and justice- those of you should have no problem with this information.

But the duped extremist threads here suggest there are violent left-radicals and very few of your score as far left from center or left perspective. Soros view of the future is incredibly different than what the majority of you really want

OH FUCK OFF CTR

TRUMP 8 YEARS

GET over IT

8 more years

16 more via ivanka

I can't believe Drumpf thought that hiring a guy so shit that even weak-ass Obama fired him would be a tip top idea.

#backfire #disaster

rare

Because that worked out well for Paterno.

who did he vote for?

Soooo.....

“Unfortunately, because of the fast pace of events, I inadvertently briefed the vice president-elect and others with incomplete information regarding my phone calls with the Russian ambassador,” he wrote. “I have sincerely apologized to the president and the vice president, and they have accepted my apology.”

WTF

They must have shown him the Scalia video.

google.ca/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/justice-department-warned-white-house-that-flynn-could-be-vulnerable-to-russian-blackmail-officials-say/2017/02/13/fc5dab88-f228-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html

I just looked Evola up, what a downright disgusting man.

Meaning Yates, who was fired recently, knew and told the WH a month ago. WH only acted once WaPo produced undeniable evidence of Flynn's actions. The whole WH is now implicated.

You got that gawdam right.

CIA took him down, he couldnt handle the media pressure

pjmedia.com/spengler/2017/02/13/the-cia-really-is-out-to-get-general-flynn/

>implying this exact parallel wasn't my point to begin with

I want people to see and understand the totality of the conflict and the key players. In the same way Soros has been made in many ways figurehead of globalism, I think Dugin fits as figurehead for tradtionalism

The Call...

t. buttmad

Then who replaces him you fucking retard? President Pence? If your idiot fan fiction is right then America is about to erupt into Civil War II. The rust belt and the south voted for a champion, they got one. You take that from them and you'll lose the foundation of America.

How the hell does that implicate the entire WH? It's like you're not even trying.

This is a reworded duplicate from an hour ago. The original was Nice try CTR / Shareblue / Brock your pedophile days are coming to an end.

Nice try RIDF

>Both Bannon and Milo at Breitbart are fans of Evola, and potentially Eurasianism

Wow that's a rock solid connection you got there.

Almost as solid as emails recovered from the laptop of Anthony Weiner, who was caught sexting a minor, clearly talking in codes and speaking about bringing children and listing their ages off into a heated pool for entertainment among mountains of other red flags being possibly indicative of child abuse.

But it isn't. Anyone who claims otherwise is fake news, we fact checked. *doesn't show work at all though*

t. CNN and snopes

>paid by the Kremlin to speak at a gala

This is some (((Rosenberg))) tier treachery is it not? Oh, actually it means nothing.

You have no power here pharisee. Your successes turned you blind. It will take over a decade to catch up.

>"Yep, this is the end for Trump" says Increasingly nervous man for the 1000th time

Seriously, its just sad at this point.