Jesus Christ Florida, what is wrong with you? It may be the fact that I'm a simple Midwesterner...

Jesus Christ Florida, what is wrong with you? It may be the fact that I'm a simple Midwesterner, but even chicago isn't like this. I swear it's the only place where blacks and Latinos are less degenerate than whites. EXPLAIN YOURSELVES!
actionnewsjax.com/news/florida-man-arrested-for-reportedly-tossing-gator-into-wendys/67797998

What I don't get is why he stayed there to get arrested.

> babby sale
They're selling babbys!!!

> Feb 23, 2016
Fuck off.

CLEEAAAR YOUR FUCKING NOTICE BAAAR REEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously though gators ain't scary. Some are used to humans feeding them and they are scary, but most don't want trouble. Really not a big deal tbqh.

And many keks were had by all..
The end.

delet this

Ultimate boars head half is pretty tasty desu.

BAN ASSAULT GATORS NOW

a 12 and 13 year old girls were murdered yesterday in chicago

Publix subs are a meme meal. It sucks, but people pretend to like them for Sup Forums cred.

>being so contrarian that you can't appreciate the simple pleasures of fresh bread and quality Publix™ Boars Head™ meats and cheeses, all with your choice of toppings at no extra charge

It's just banter m8, any real Floridian would've laughed and wrastled that gator.

You're not a real Floridian unless you've fucked a gator

It's always Florida when it's odd news. My favorite Sup Forums Florida thread
> man fights off six cops naked, high on meth, while trying to fornicate with dog.

Gators ain't shit man.

If i ever hear some whacky shut happen on earth, i assume it either happened in Russia or florida.

DONT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS PEOPLE

It is the sub of the week. I had one today. Feels good.

>literally doesn't like sandwiches

I know (((who))) is behind this post

>cant handle white banter
You have to go back

loved my side of the mountain, never did finish frightful's mountain
that and hatchet are what made me get into boy scouts and go innawoods

dng mahn don yew bue taoulkn sheit bout flerda now. gad dan bes tate en 'is 'ere cntree

FLORIDA MAN STRIKES AGAIN

Never had Publix, but I can that is true for In n Out Burger

Shut up bitch. We've had Florida is a cesspool threads for years you newfag

Florida has some unique law where every arrest gets reported. There's idiots like this in other states but you aren't hearing about them.

This plus Florida has 20 million people and good weather. It increases the chances of things happening.

Plus Florida attracts a lot of crazies and trash. Also, it is a rule that if you have a warrant for your arrest in your home state, you must relocate to Florida. Or so it seems.

Alpha as fuck

Florida has a lot of "seasonal camping" areas where people come and part shitty RV's. I think a lot of the criminals you are talking about hide in these types of communities.

Florida user here, if you read this and didn't think to yourself, at some point, sometime, in some certain situation... "Yeah, I can see that..." These fast food fucks want minimum wage to be over $10, with the quality of work, effort and cleanliness that they put in oftentimes, I think they should do it while tapdancing around large reptiles snapping at their ankles.

Posting in a Florida thread.