>political ramifications
>Justin-poo

Checks out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mWQf13B8epw
youtu.be/CABE6Wpj8xw
youtu.be/WKLMI-vMGiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I gotta say that is pretty tricky and clever of Trudeau. You ever see Trump do his hand yank shake? I thought he was damn near going to rip Pence's arm out of its socket on election night.

TRUMP BTFO!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/mWQf13B8epw

I GUESS MANBABY HANDS ARE NO MATCH FOR JUSTIN'S GRIP WHICH WILL CRUSH TRUMPS BALLS!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/CABE6Wpj8xw

Trudeau's clowns fired wind machines at Trump's head in an attempt to expose his "toupee!"

OMFG!!! What the hell did I just watch ?!? Look at Trumps posture, that failed attempt to pull Justin in. He's on his fucking tippytoes. Did Trump turn into a flaming fucking faggot overnight ?

This changes everything.

THE SHAME AUTISMO BARRON MUST FEEL TOWARDS HIS KEK FAGGOT FATHER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA youtu.be/WKLMI-vMGiE

YOU SAW AN ALPHA-MONKEY GET SHIT PUSHED IN BY AN EFFEMINATE KEK!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!! I ADMIT JUSTINE AIN'T THE MOST MASCULINE LEADER ON EARTH WHICH IS WHY HIS MAKING TRUMP HIS BITCH IS SOO FUCKING FUNNY!!!

PERFECT HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAH

How will the Americucks ever recover?!

>If you shake your enemies hand you win

Whatever chink. You know this meeting was all JT thought about for 2 weeks. Trump can't prepare like the opposition. That's the trouble from being top dog, you get everybody's best shot.

kek

Too fucking high for this shit. Top fucking shelf

You're not fooling anybody leaf.

Chinlet drumpf BTFO

That's one hell of a gnarled AIDS hand.