I look like your average everyday European. Pale white skin, fairly small nose, very light brown hair. However...

I look like your average everyday European. Pale white skin, fairly small nose, very light brown hair. However, I have larger lips than most other Europeans. Not nigger lips like pic related, but larger than average.

I know I'm roughly 1/4 Irish, 1/8 anglo, 1/8 Scottish, and 1/4 German. However, I have no record of my biological grandfather, though it's obvious that my father is also completely white.

Is there a European ethnicity known to have larger lips or am I just part Kang?

Hungarians have large lips.

there's nothing wrong with being a kang, user

Shieeeeet

I don't think there is any phenotype inside the Europid spectrum with specifically big lips, it's just something variable.
Depends how big though.

Fuck, I'm confirmed not white

>1/4 Irish
>completely white

literally not possible
litera

pics or it didnt happen

They aren't too large. Probably about 1 3/4 the average size. I'd post pics, but they're not too flattering.

Big lips aren't a black only thing you idiot

This meme again

marx was inspired by irish commie scum

ISIS was inspired by northern irish scum

they have no standards and will fuck anything that's why most african americans have irish dna because Irish men were fucking actual apes and would marry them and shit. disgusting

>am I just part Kang?
part ape

Even though this is a female, I would say they're about this size

Post pics dude

>t.fish

Fair enough. Here you go

no that women is not white I promise. if you have lips like that you simply can't be white. irish can sometimes blend in but they are easy to spot, I can smell the filthy bastards from a mile away.

there is a reason no one throughout history has liked them. they destroyed their own crops and cried famine even though the british did nothing to them. then they start blowing shit up like sand niggers

they don't look particularly out of place
your nose though seems pretty large as well

>Not distinguishing between the Irish and Black Irish

That's fair. My nose is a big larger now hat you mention it. I wonder if it's somehow related.

Has your grandmother ever been to Frenchland?

Its the german blood, a lot of germanic people look like dwarves from lotr

Holy shit, am I a true aryan?

wew

nah, your chin is all wrong

I feel like I got the Irish chin and jawbone.

I have smaller lips and a narrow pointy nose so I'm not sure if I would say yours are "aryan" traits but idk

Thats a nigger nose

Theres something celtic or slavic in that chin for sure.

Oh come on senpai, my nose is not flat whatsoever.

Alpines often have fairly large noses, maybe it's your quarter German showing up.

I sure hope so. I've always wanted a home in the alps.

You look Asian.

I have heard that the missing grandfather was a helicopter pilot in Vietnam, but I suppose they never specified which side.

Seriously though, I would see the chink and I'm confident I have none.

Nah, a nigger nose looks more vertically squished than that

I have sorta similar lips, I'd say mine are just a little smaller overall, and I'm half UK (Scott / Welsh) and half German / Italian / Russian mutt.

My father does seem to have just very slightly darker skin, so I do sometimes wonder if there's some Mediterranean in there somewhere.

Wow, look at all that shit in his hair.

Perhaps even part Native American.

I have more Russian / German on that side but the Italian that's there lived literally on the boarder of Switzerland and were blond hair blue eyed.

I doubt you have boon in you, it's probably just some variance.

I've heard that there's a tiny amount of Cherokee on my mom's side, but I thought people just said that to signal.

am i white? according to family history I'm German and British

HA HA HA

Very clever.

>I doubt you have boon in you, it's probably just some variance.

That's my guess too. I figured I'd just be sure just in case.

you give an asian vibe tbqh, especially the nose and lips

i know I have niggerlips, but check out this roman nose

Perhaps an Eastern European vibe.

I'm obviously no expert, but I think Slavic. You do have a slightly asiatic look, but you're no chink.

This bitch went to my class.

You look like a pussy.

Just take a 23andme test. You risk your data getting sold to Google, but other than extensive research via church records (and even then there is the chance of bastards), it's the better option than just guessing.

say that to my face fucker not online see what happens

that's no Roman nose
you look pretty Europid overall, although you don't give as much of a caucasian vibe as more western types, probably due to a smaller distance between your nasal roots and cheeks, making the face appear more flatter from the side
nothing unusual though

That's not a Roman nose.

Christ, even looking at such atrocious nigger facial features turns my stomach. Having intercourse with one would be as bad as having relations with beasts. I don't see how people can see these things as human.

Oh gawd, I know Goy, but I haven't saved enough usury shekels for that.

As soon as I get enough money, you bet your ass I wanna get one done.

Shieeeeet muhfugga, I fuck a white bitch cuz muh dick nigga

ah, I had roman confused with a Greek nose, although it may even be upturned

that's a sloped celtic nose

you need some fucking proactive for your nasty adult acne. you look like you have a disease with all those little bumps

I'll fuck your got a fetish mate

do you mean the red strip across my forehead? that's from my face pulling mask

if you mean the scars, well yeah I'm on accutane and wear sunscreen

at least I'm not a nigger though

greeks mixed, too, you faggot. tons of asia minor/northern african. why do you think those faggots can be so dark skinned? wasn't because they put on a lot of banana boat before they went outside.
one drop rule you piece of nigger shieiieieiieieieeeettttt

Obviously never seen one then.

>Americans
>white
I'm sorry but it's simply not true
you are a nig

Literally what?

Lips are fine, it's the nose laddy

It's space dust.

there is no fucking way that is human. it looks like a spaceman's attempt at a human mask lmao

Don't talk about Bog that way.

I lol fuck a nigger mate

Bad angle on the nose, I know but it's no nog nose and certainly no hooknose either

my bad
>praise be to Bog

Within humans; variation within groups is greater than between groups.

You're a completely normal human. No matter who the one grandfather was, or where he came from.

you got some kang in you

>people actually believe this

Yeah.

>variation within groups is greater than between groups.