Can someone explain this to me? I dont really understand what the fuss is about

Can someone explain this to me? I dont really understand what the fuss is about.

The dominos are falling

#BannonNext

Are you threatening trump's little boy?

Autistic screechers have been given a morsel and are going into a feeding frenzy.

we don't really know yet but shills are using it as a reason to finger their assholes and then smell their fingers.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

He said he didn't think he talked to the Russians about sanctions before he was sworn in, but intelligence agencies found out he did.

Nobody cares. Liberals think that a guy resigning is somehow a win for them, even though he's just going to be immediately replaced with someone they hate just as much if not more.

The guy was just an adviser, didn't even head an agency or anything.

This

He lied to Pence.

Mike left because the boarders are not getting secured and he is already aware of a number of terrorist cells that have made their way in during the week of chaos following the original "BAN". It was easier for him to accept the fate if he was no longer part of the government, free from guilt .

BLUMPF

He lied. Was told one thing and changed what was said.

Correct the Record’s staff (18 and counting) is crammed into a newsroom-style bullpen in the back corner of the offices of American Bridge 21st Century, Brock’s Super-PAC. “They’re always there; they’re always working around the clock,” former Clinton White House adviser Paul Begala says of the crew. “I always tease David that he finds all of these nerd virgins and locks them away in a vault where they never see sunlight or have a drink or get laid. But God Bless them!”

He talked about the sanctions with the Russian ambassador and lied to Pence about it.

(((NYT))) is saying he violated the emoluments clause but I don't see how? He didn't accept any payment or gift for the info did he?

OUT LIKE FLYNN!!! THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END> SCREENCAP THIS >> THIS WILL LED TO TRUMPS RESIGNATION

Russian lapdog BTFO

Is it Adviser or Advisor?

>CNN reporting from two of their sources
>Several news agencies reporting on CNN's reporting
>Foreign news agencies reporting on US media's reporting of CNN's reporting
>"Copy" of resignation letter
>still no word from WH, nor Flynn, nor any official

What is going on right now?

He sucked that Russian cock too early. He might be a Sup Forumstard for all you know, since all you fags do is try to meme this American-Russian le based bros savior of white christianity xD to death.

Intelligence agencies found out he was back channeling with Russia. If they prove he was working with Trump, Trump gets impeached.

know what would be fantastic? if this is true, but trump got wind of it and decided to not fire him after all to further discredit the media

US advisor, UK adviser. But press in the US sometimes uses adviser because the Associated Press prefers adviser.

Cant lie to the VP he is a loyal follower so he resigned to prevent damage to Trump.

Press F to pay respect.

Trumps national security adviser just got caught LYING and committing treason, putting him in a place where he could have been blackmailed and put Americas security at risk.

You might not care but certainly others will because we're not Trump cucks.

to be honest.... trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

Except he wasn't? Even the MSM have admitted this. The resignation was just to save face.

There have been several fake EO circulating and we do know Trump is hunting for moles.

Bros, please never forget this. When they are confident and content, never forget how they treated us, when it gets worse. Don't forget that they want to destroy us, our legacy and our potential.

These degenerates won't let up. It's time to be strong.

Not gonna lie, Trump here. This is fucking hilarious watching myself crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't me get the nuclear codes.

This. Blood in the water and the degenerates are going crazy.

This is becoming ridiculous. I knew there would be a learning curve for trump and I didnt want somebody with a ton of experience in office but now its time to get this train moving.

Still have no idea who is advising his stategy. Why the fuck would he lead with the Muslim ban? He should have only talked jobs up until this point so far.

Maybeeee go for the ban at a much later point when things are running smoothly.

>Wait to invoke ban, if there is a minor terrorist attack then people get scared and will support the ban and it looks like there is a reaction and real purpose to the ban
>if there isnt a terrorist attack then there was nothing to be worried about

Win Win, i have no fucking clue what Trumps strategy is here.

Im seriously losing faith in this guy and his team

Kek

I don't trust Reince Preibus. He's the establishment lapdog and most likely the White House leaker.

T R U M P F A G S trying to defend a liar and having to fire someone after 3 weeks on the job

>resigned for talking to Russian ambassador
Lol wut. Is this the Cold War?
How is that a crime?

>Retard gets the topic started with 10 topics already on the same subject

>Virgin responds accordingly

>NEET bumps

Nobody has given OP a decent reply.

> Obama is mad about DNC hacking
> Obama slaps on some serious sanctions
> Same Day Flynn calls Russian embassy
> This violates the Hatch Act since Trump isn't president yet so Flynn has no authority to speak to the Russians the U.S is sanctioning
> Flynn Lies to VP about it to cover his ass
> VP is asked about it and VP says the call didn't happen
> Reports confirm Flynn spoke to Russia and that the Veep is a lying asshole
> Flynn is asked to resign.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

>advising
>strategy
You must be joking

No, that doesn't violate the Hatch act at all. In fact, it isn't even remotely related. Go look up what it is.

Trust in Miller and Bannon, user. They are the only virtuous people in DC right now.

He was the source of the leaks.

My bad I meant the Logan Act. Hatch act is what Libs tried to hit comey with

>Fucker lied
>Fucker got caught
>Fucker is out the door
The swamp is draining itself now.

He was a democrat, before this election.

>Logan Act
Debatable. The text is vague as fuck. For example, it says "without authority" and making the argument that Flynn was truly "without authority" is hard.

Except Obama kicked him out of government and Trump tried to bring him back in but Flynn's own incompetence is preventing him from doing so.

Trump cops a lot of shit about Russia.

This guy was brown nosing Russians behind Pence's back.

So he's sacked.

only a redditor would have that literal /r/AdviceAnimals cancer gif in their possession.

>Monkey Flag
>Trump Voter

Who's defending him?

>hire someone
>they betray your trust
>fire them

Wow, this has literally never happened in the history of the world.

Under budget and ahead of schedule

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Trump btfo

That doesn't make any sense. Or, it makes as much sense as Russia "hacking" the election.

>Muslim ban
People keep saying that for some reason. There's a lot of Muslims not banned unfortunately

Something seems rather fishy about this whole story. Trump never breaks news on Mondays, always on Fridays. Don't be surprised if this turns out to be "fake news".

nice larp, noone is buying the "MAH RUSSIANS" meme anymore

I thought Trump had full confidence in him?

>Trump won because the establishment didn't take Trump seriously
>No that Trump is win, they can focus on him and take him down person by person, law by law

It's on the drudge report so its most likely real. Shills are just trying to make it seam like some crazy ass scandal.

>It's time to be strong.

this

I knew this guy wouldn't last. It became clear when his speech at the RNC was an hour-long ramble where he spent half the time going
>YEAH GET FIRED UP!!

And that confidence was broken.

Now he's getting rid of him to get someone better.

People are used to the DNC methodology.

They would have just covered it up and hoped it didn't get leaked to Assange during the next election cycle.

reddit is gay

Go fucking kill yourself you traitor

Thank fuck he didn't try to make him SoS or something meaningful

Funny fake news CNN broke this factual anti trump story

He wasn't a fucking cabinet appointee yet, he was a private citizen, therefore, no authority, you fucking retard.

Trump was told this last month, though

Fake News

lefties now have more ammo to say Trump is a Russian spy despite this meaning there's probably less evidence...

and it just came out that it was a lie, what's your point

Russian meme just got bumped up to 11 my friend. Now they'll be looking for the next domino.

Except he made the fucking contact before he took office you moron

>WE GOTTA VET THESE REFUGEES
>Fuck vetting my cabinet, HEIL RUSSIA

Fucking die, traitor

Youre right its not but you have to be in denial if you dont think that not what he wanted to do at some point because he literally fucking said it

The integrity thing is so big at the Acadmies and OCS, know im seeing why.

It seemed stupid that there was a kid in my platoon who got kicked out of OCS for hiding a contraband clif bar but I can see that its seeing if you will make big lies like Flynn down the line (or petreus or lots of flag officers recently)

dude why would you wait to lock the doors on your house when the thief is in your neighborhood. security first. He had no choice and that move proved to me that he is legit

>better

Not sure about that. Flynn was a whack job and a screw up, but he was pretty Sup Forums.

The new guy will probably be a boring as fuck Neo-Con moderate party choice.

What exactly did he even tell the ambassador about the sanctions? Surely just talking about them can't be a crime, there's information about the sanctions all over the place

Stop being dumb. You do all your really divisive controversial shit as soon as possible, and then end your term by being all feel good and JAWBS.

It gives people time to forget anything they were mad about.

you were a fucking retard to have faith. sure, hillary was a fucktarded halfwit as well, but this faggot is selling us out to the russians

As a lefty the best argument we have is that Flynn didn't resign because he was talking to Russia he resigned because he got caught fooling Pence into lying on his behalf.

Shut up, sperg.

You're embarrassing yourself.

"Oooh don't you worry about those Obama sanctions Mr. Putin. Now about my payment...."

Post yfw you realized all the overhyped HABBENING threads on Sup Forums we're just mocking leftist this whole time.

>he is surprised the man who became popular on TV for saying "you're fired" is firing people early on
You're fired.

>lifelong

This Flynn shit is just ANOTHER thing that adds to the proof that Trump can't handle the presidency and makes poor choices. Trump needs to be impeached IMMEDIATELY!

Trump is going to destroy America if we don't get him out of office soon.

He's trying to remove Muslims from the country that were BORN here and are FULL citizens.

The ICE raids he ordered have law enforcement literally breaking down doors and taking people like maids and landscapers out of the country and separating them from their kids... sometimes violently. ICE is literally assaulting these people for NO REASON... break down the doors and beat these people with batons just because they can.

Trump is escalating foreign affairs to the POINT OF POSSIBLE WAR... maybe even nuclear war. Flynn was a bad choice by Trump and it's just one of many many MANY bad choices. It's not going to stop until Trump is removed from office or we start World War 3 and crazy shit happens. Trump is trying to incite the KKK to murder black people in the streets. He's also trying to incite regular white people to murder blacks.

Trump is threatening to cut off funds to various cities around the nation because they don't want to deport innocent working immigrants. Trump is trying to get these cities to either MURDER, incarcerate, or just deport these people. He's literally trying to get the feds into these cities to basically hunt down and shoot undocumented immigrants ON SIGHT.

Trump wants to be a dictator. He's trying to use executive orders to obtain more power for HIMSELF than ANY president in history has had. He wants pure unadulterated authority to do ANYTHING.

FUCK TRUMP.

Most White people in this country need to be contained somehow and possibly imprisoned until they are reeducated. If that doesn't succeed they need to be imprisoned for life or just killed.

FUCK TRUMP! IMPEACH NOW! NOW!

The White House has been compromised and they're using him as a fall guy in the hope that people will forget about it and move on. They won't.

these new shills are fucking weak

What lie? The WH was told Flynn talked sanctions last month

wew

kek

nice facebook post, now kill yourself shill

He violated the Logan Act by contacting Russia for diplomatic reasons as a civilian. He did so in December before Trump was in office.

Nice copypasta

That's going up on leddit

Let me give you a general gestalt of the current situation. Trump and Flynn both knew on unspoken terms that Flynn had to resign, so Trump made it look like it was Flynn's choice to save them both a little grace and avoid tarnishing his presidency so soon. This is what men of honor do when they know their reputation will bring down the team.