Drone Bomb

Why hasn't anyone flown a pipe bomb at the white house yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrt3Uj6H8JI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know, OP. Why don't you tell us how you'd do it. Just curious.

reported to fbi

I'm not saying I would, it just seems comically simple

Because it's not worth a life sentence to break a few windows.

Stop giving leftists ideas you fucking nigger faggot. Saged and reported

You sound like a reasonable person with good ideas

Whitehouse has anti-air turrets.

There is a ton of possible mistakes that leads back to you. The amount of mental gymnastics requires a significant amount of mental gymnastics of actually paid intelligent people. In order to outsmart the white house you would have to outsmart human civilization.

Like what, fingerprints? Doesn't seem all that complicated.

hi fbi

Those things aren't designed to carry payloads beyond a small camera, and anything big enough to do so could be traced back to you

Plus if you designed one yourself that's a huge technical barrier and certainly one beyond the average blubbing numale

op just got put on several watch lists

nobody would do anything that stupid unless they're an illiterate rural mudslime that doesn't understand the concept of modern technology

The white house has secret laser guns and radio interference microwave beams.
Phone spiders would come out of your drone controller before you even hit the ground.

BS, amazon is trying to deliver packages with drones, it's basically the same thing.

Then how do the secret service use radios?

thy use larger brushless motors and really high density batteries.

if you purchase those somewhere, you'll be in some (private) database, the government wont take long before they trace it back to you.

You don't want the public to figure out they communicate through telepathy.

I'd be more worried about drones being used near airports.

>Current year
>Thinking hardware you can't make on your own won't leave a paper trail that could be seen from space

You could buy each individual part in different states & pay with cash and you'd still be found.

Read my post again, I didn't say it was impossible, I said it was very difficult to do in a way using a drone (or drone components) that couldn't be traced back to you

And they would try very, very hard to find you.

The WH has actual anti-air defenses, true story.

Old idea, go away.
Years ago a DJI Phantom crashed into WH lawn.They know about drones and can stop them.
Blus a substantial explosives load would be too heavy of a load for the average drone.

Part numbers.
Finger prints.
Trace DNA.
Any material that could give away geological origin, like insects, dust, soil, etc.
Purchase records.
CCTV.
Online monitoring.
Radio signal origin and any trace left there.
Skill of work.
Fingerprints in the coding.
Electron microscopes.
Trace digital evidence, like MAC address.
I could go on...

Why don't we have miniature fighter jets? I know they exist but why don't we use them? Human pilots are obsolete. Anybody ever read Micro by Michael Crichton? Miniature is the future.

>Fingerprints in the coding.

What? Am developer who has experience with embedded devices and what not.

Does this mean that they'll read my code I load onto the hardware and using digital forensics ID me? I suppose if I open source the code they'd know.

>forgetting about the signal jammers surrounding the white house

Babies first terror plot?

Say you upload something to GitHub, then you were to write a tool used for hacking and released or sold it.

They could then compare comments, notation and actual coding format with that previously released code.

The fact that it crashed on their lawn is hardly proof that "they" stopped it.

Drones are fucking scary.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrt3Uj6H8JI

> Not flying a drone with a Taco Bowl for Emperor Trump to the White house.

Why x1 drone with x1 payload.
> Whats is Superbowl Swarm drones...

Reported ur ass to the fbi anyway, faggot.

What a shitty office

Reminds me of Call of Duty: World At Halo. :^)

>Is billionaire, has high school principle office tier office.
Why? Modesty? Can't be, have you seen his house(s) interior(s)?

You seem like a cool guy

A true patriot, keeping our Lord and Saviour comfy.

Dude.
Yes.

I hope Law Enforcement shows up at your house.

1) It would be seen and shot down before it passed over the fence.
2) Bulletproof windows?

Don't bother with a drone at the White House. Would never get any media coverage.

Just get a couple of inexpensive drones with MAGA hats and drop them on all the protesters.
Film for added effect.

>Why hasn't anyone flown a pipe bomb at the white house yet?
Not enough payload to do any significant damage. A ghetto mortar like what the IRA used to use would be a lot more destructive.
Some idiot literally accidentally crashed a chinese quadcopter on the White House lawn two years ago.
> Whats is Superbowl Swarm drones...
Took a huge fucking company like Intel to arrange that, and they still didn't have it working reliably enough to do it live. They filmed it a week in advance when nobody was around.

They probably have jamming technology surrounding the WH.

Im sure some idiot out there has already tried to fly their drone/plane/heli over the gates for shits and giggles at some point in time.