Albert Pike: Three world wars confirmed in 1871

Albert Pike was a grandmaster mason of the 33rd degree.

He was a member of many secret societies that laid out the groundwork for the "global plan"

The third world war will come.
Trump may have halted it for the time being or may have slingshotted it further along

The only thing that can be for certain is the global shadow government wants war and it will get it

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/chilling-letter-written-150-years-ago-predicted-both-world-wars-and-a-third-battle-against-islamic-leaders/news-story/e266a72972815e53e9c7aab009778796
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're just learning this now?

source youf ucking faggot.
>1871
>calling for a 3rd world war when the 1st hadn't even happened
>they didn't even call WWI a world war until after WWII.

saged you fucking cretin, unless u show source

Saw my post last night?

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/chilling-letter-written-150-years-ago-predicted-both-world-wars-and-a-third-battle-against-islamic-leaders/news-story/e266a72972815e53e9c7aab009778796

Naw the war is against them and (((THEY))) are fucked

#worldWideJewHunt

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

Sounds pretty based to be honest. It means that we end fedora atheism and we get rid of Semitic religion. How can we possibly fight against that?

Because we replace all of it with Luciferianism

Which is what?

thanks for finding a source, but what say about the last bits:

>Those with a critical eye will recognise that if the letter was true, Albert Pike had an uncanny ability to use phrases long before they made it into the public vernacular.

>Terms such as fascism, Nazism and Zionism were never used in Pike’s lifetime.

>Historian and conspiracy theorist William Guy Carr, who died in 1959, claimed the mythical letter was catalogued at the British Museum.

>He later backtracked, writing in Satan: Prince of This World, “The Keeper of Manuscripts recently informed the author that this letter is NOT catalogued in the British Museum Library.”

>There is no primary source for the letter — the mystery continues.

Honestly, it sounds like it was written later...

>The only thing that can be for certain is the global shadow government wants war and it will get it
Stop being a defeatist cuck, these people are powerful but they aren't omnipotent. Their plan fails, just like every one else's.

And this was written before we had nukes or even high grade chemical/biological weapons. Those things changes everything, no one can afford a war on that scale anymore. It moves the casualness and destruction from the front lines to the cities that has their lodges, banks and industri. Apart from depopulation there would be no point at all in it since their machine of debt and control would be gone with civilization. And there are betters ways to go about depopulating the world anyway.

tl;dr stop being a faggot, we won.

They werent common vernacular but the terms existed aside from nazism which pike never actually used.

Zionism and Fascism were known ideologies just not widely known

You are from sweden how can you say we won?

Is getting a black dick in your ass like how canadians win if they lose?

This is some canadian level shit

I guess he was pretty top dawg of the day. probably he/they could have put them into more common usage. hum. makes me think.

All ideologies today stem from esotericism of the ancient past.

Imagine a courtyard of stones but with a plaque that said each stone was once part of a large boulder.

The stones shattered (human migration) and molded into their own shapes (Cultures and ethnicities). These stones no longer represent the boulder it once was due to weathering (Time). If you are privy to studying rocks (Esoteric religions, cults, philosophies) then you can notice the rocks give subtle clues that indicate it was once part of a greater whole.

Then you notice this courtyard of rocks is the only courtyard in your town but the town next over has a courtyard very much like your towns.

Some of these courtyards(east asian) are just as large and as sprawling as your courtyard(judeo-christian) while some are only a few pebbles scattered indeterminately (little known african esotericism).

When you and lets say you entire family is privy to looking at rocks and seeing the boulders they once were you are keen to knowledge no one else is capable of finding because they lack the understanding

now if you were to make this information incredibly limited and so hard to find that it was forgotten then you could make up your own stories about the stones in the courtyard.

Do you follow?

Yep. Neat analogy. is that yours or from somewhere?

And isn't the big puzzle though, that if true knowledge is truly hidden, then shouldn't anyone who is 'allowed behind the curtain' be skeptical of that so-called secret knowledge?

I just made that shit up
Seemed the best way to describe hidden and ancient knowledge

Wow it's fucking nothing

Wow it's fucking nothing

i was writing a very large paragraph to explain what happens when an individual tries to create his own webwork of esotericism

then my reply got clicked out...

I didnt click it

Pizza shit.