mobile.twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/742482573910278144?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you mean /ourguy/

>THE SO CALLED TOLERANT LEFT

/ourguy/

The leftests will only listen to him from my experience

He's not as popular so it's easy to sneak him by

he's a suspected jew. don't trust.

Boring. He lectures at the camera like leftists are listening to him but they aren't. His audience totally agrees with him and nods along. What's the point?

M E T E O R

he is right about some things

Think for yourself faggot.

he looks like he's smoking weed 24/7

hes never called out the real problem along with his boss

either retarded or controlled opposition

nasty nigger lips
bad at logic

tweets are funny, videos make him pretty cringy

>muh mayne streem meatier

gateway to redpills for some, he makes some good points

>MAINSTREAM METEOR
The memes killed him.

He's not all bad though, he helps with entry level redpilling.

Quick someone post that greentext with the autistic PJW pick up attempt.

FAGGOT

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

i cant stand him.
>annoying accent
>speaks in a monotone way
you now when you read 10 pages of a book, and you remember nothing of it?
thats how this guy is to listen to.
>he has nothing new to offer that other channels havent put out there allready, in a better way.
>idk why but the guy looks like the human form of a moth ball.
hes so dry and boring that if u puhed him, dust would cover the room in seconds.

he's a kid trying to look serious.

not my cup of tea

>puts face 2 inches from camera
>yells about really typical alt-lite talking points
>triggers anthony fagtano

Pretty cool guy

I don't know where he came from or how he has any following but he has a really childish look that isn't beneficial at all to whatever his message is

Kind of retarded. However an invaluable redpill gateway as some have said. Few people start out 1488. You have to cast the net.

He's a merchant.

He's yet another guy that jumped on the anti-SJW bandwagon like that faggot Milo. And like Milo, he's an attention whore.

Yeah, he's right about some things, but again, like Milo and Shapiro he goes for low blows. He rarely attacks the Left's actual arguments, he just makes fun of SJWs and uses that to represent the entirety of liberalism. He is also hypocritical as fuck. Whenever an actor or musician talks shit about Trump he'll be the first one there to say how out of touch Hollywood is and they don't have an argument. But the second one of them supports Trump, he tells all of his cult followers to go buy their shit and support them.

So basically, he's an anti-SJW. He's a useful idiot, but never forget that when the cards are down he would cave like a bitch and stab you in the back to save himself.

Jew

He has the same self-righteous attitude as the SJWs he hates. Avoid.

he convinced me that gen z is the true saviours and everyone else should give up
youtube.com/watch?v=Nw4RCmNpr2E

B A S I C
I
T
C
H

VER CHU SIGNAHLING

he kind of piss me off with his black and white view of everything being conservative vs liberal...

Do we have someone like Styx in Britain? The one that would routinely go through UK's day-to-day issues.

Trash.

>either retarded
he's not retarded he knows his audience, he clearly knows he's babbys first redpill otherwise he wouldn't be doing the things he's doing the way he is, also the guy makes absurd claims that he won't back up and looks for a fight instead of making sure the audience knows his beliefs

He represents the ever so necessary spazz that produces the hard hitting, yet easy to digest blurbs of simplified, succinct right wing wisdom.

A cog in the culture war againt the Marxist left. A douchebag-on-purpose so to speak. Even though I like his personality.
You won't find me announcing he's the greatest voice on the right or anything but there is one word that describes him and that is "effective"
/thread and /discussion

Good entry-level redpill.

The right earns it's self righteousness, the left does not.

whats his name again?

This, essentially tl;dr of my post before it

EE-MATCH-UNN MY SHOGG

JOHN CENNNNNA

Some dipshit trying to mock him for being low-key bombastic?
Imagine his shock

has he ever laughed or smiled in a video?
even in videos where he presents something comedic its like hes perpetually stuck in the same emotion for the entire thing

Paul Joseph "The sweet METEOR of death" Watson

Shill for disinfotainment franchise

He cracks quick grins all the time.

>"conservatism is the new punk, deal with it"
>looks up to Hopsin

>an ADOREBLE gurl wolks in
>my PEENUS becomes stiff and I staht tah feel like BILL CLINTOHN
>can't fink of somefin tah say
>"OI! Did yew knouw NOINETY FOH PUHSENT of peeple down't trost the MAYNE STREAM MEATIER!"
>she looks confused so I tolk moh loudly
>"DID YEW KNOW MAIKUL MOH IS A SAG OF SHIT"
>IMAJUN MY SHOCK whin she stahts to roon away
>"OI! ROONIN AWAY FROM ME IS NOT A LEHJITIMUT FOHM OF PROW-TEST YEW UTTAH FOOKIN MOW-RON
>that fill wen no GEE-EFF

PRAISE

A FUCKIN' YOUR-EYE-NULL

Britons have this disgusting habit of laughing i don't spot in any other nation, e.g.: youtube.com/watch?v=XFc_6Vd-sC0

He's ugly as shit but I can't put my finger on why

This.
Also his production style makes him look like a normie who visited Sup Forums twice

Controlled opposition

In all fairness, it's because Alex believes in something crazier
>muh pedo trans dimensional vampires

Anyone who says he's /ourguy/ is from Reddit. He isn't our guy. He hasn't named the Jew for starters and opts to use buzzwords such as "globalist" instead. He's childish as fuck and has recently tried to appeal to Gen Z by making his content more friendly towards them. I don't plan on watching much of his shit again.

Mr Plinkett is a good example of the new punk DESU

fucking lol

I think he is kinda cute, especially when he does his hair.

>rails against recent popular music
>uses hopsin as an example of good recent music over any composer
why would this degenerate pseud be /ourguy/?

>Thoughts on this guy?
best of the youtube celebs

As said by plenty of people ITT:
>good entry level redpill
>some people enjoy his vids

Also on a related note. What are some hardcore redpill youtubers or vids? I really want to go deeper. I've had enough basic redpills, I want the full truth.

He's another pseudo-intellectual, who's dull lectures on low-hanging fruit have the same appeal as Amazing Atheists videos had back when that was the cool trend for edgelords. He's basically like a male version of Sh0eonHead, no original thoughts, just the same opinions tweaked for subject matter and regurgitated ad nauseam at soft targets.

Styxhexenhammer666 but he still has not revealed his true power level

whiney cunt
He is the embodiment of everything liberals incorrectly associate us with
Someone who has probably never even seen a real vagina, unless it was his mother's when he was home schooled

Sounds like your average poster here

The Impartial Truth

redpilled as fuck and triggers normies and some of the faggots on Sup Forums

Solid guy in my book.

cuck.

I agree. He's a good gateway drug.

Anti-intellectual.

face to close to camera

can't watch

a little cuck faggot

Does a good job at red pilling normies.

This, he is cheeky and cute. He can be used to slowly redpill the "females"

he's aight.

he's no alex "the psychic vampire slayer" jones.

Lol he definitely has.

He's a centrist/libertarian type politically. Listen to his rants on occultism if you want to know how truly fucking obscure this dude's non-political interests are.

He needs Kek in his life

He has dick sucking lips
(I would let him too)

>"females"
Sure smells live virgin in here.

Faggot. No...really, his eyes say it all.

mobile.twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/742482573910278144?lang=en

Universally hated on Sup Forums, but I like him. He does a great job upsetting the wrong people, including edgy phasey 1488ers

he got rekt by fagtano

This. He's hundred percent predictable, which makes him stupid and just a dead product.

DUH MAYNSTREEM METEOR

just an american zionist jew, nothing special except some jews smart.