Its abo time!

Dear straya cunts, would you share with us your abo stories? Im fascinated with such weird creatures.

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIgM6Jwjf3w
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=0hgZmZhwczk
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
youtu.be/Ivq5icJnGXk
lukeford.net/blog/?p=62907
intelligence-humaine.com/australian-aborigenes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=zIgM6Jwjf3w

You cunts better be typing up some abo tales

This... what the fuck is going on with the straya cunts today? Im staying late for this and mother fuckers leave me hanging

Pls share yer stories m8s

I dated an abo for a year. she was a freak. it's kind of funny because I played the didgeridoo as a joke but she was fucking crazy with that thing. Once you get past all the hair and all that it's undeniable Abos have the best pussies out of all other races. It was super pink and the contrast was nice. Her parents were fucking scary looking I don't know how they made a decent looking thing of their kind.

I would've never have kids with her though, that's genetic suicide. she's a nice girl though

I imagine they are like a mix between negros and Romanian gypsies.

Gypsies walk around all over your country, shit on your lawns, and stab your children to get a few coins from their wallets.

Abos are probably drunkards who sniff gasoline all day, and are violent to their children, so maybe not as bad as Gypsies. I don't know.

WE WUZ SPACEBOONGS

reminds me of how abos claim they came up with the idea for the helicopter just because they made some throwing sticks

one other important thing to add. this girl had more armpit hair then me, it was kind of fucking wild. she was athletic and had a nice body and since she has dark skin I could ignore it but I won't lie it threw me the fuck off.

i'm from Queensland btw for anyone wondering so it's unavoidable to see a shit ton of abos and occasionally you'll find an attractive one

I worked in a Liquorland after I turned 18. Every single time we were robbed, it was because of Aboriginals. 95% of drunk customers were aboriginals. We had abos threaten to kill each other in the store. I had one try get behind the customer to assault me. I live in Far North QLD so aboriginals are everywhere here

>tfw trees are smarter than humans

Lol, i can imagine the awkward first dinner with her family...

Thats a shitty job m8. What language the abos speak? I bet some weird ass mix of english and bullshit.

Seems like there's not a lot of Strayans on today

We are at work right now you stupid cunt

That's terrible.

Imagine how bad things would get if they manage to acquire firearms of some sort.
Nature never intended for those creatures to invent such weaponsm if we gave that shit to them, it would probably end in bloodbath.

I saw some youtube clip of an Abo trying to speak english.

It seemed like he was struggling to even form coherent sentences. He was stuttering a lot, the voice was screechy and aggressive. It's like he didn't have enough brain power to process voicing and arguments at the same time.

honestly, I always say that if Australia had the same gun laws as America, my city would be the Detroit of Australia. I live in Cairns, Abos are only like 15% of the population here but they commit the majority of crimes here. Nobody likes them and they're a fucking nuisance to everyone. You walk around in the city and you just see them stumbling around whilst drunk, harassing everyone and they all smelt like shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

Also, I moved up here about 8 years ago. Lived in Brisbane before. Since I moved up here, aboriginals have done the following things to my family;
>robbed my parents store
>assaulted my mother until she was unconscious, would have died if someone didn't find her
>had an abo blindside me in the face and fucked up my teeth while in primary school
>had my house robbed and my desk smashed by abos
>my bike from school got stolen
>had aboriginals break into my car and steal a bunch of shit, including a birthday present for my mum
>been threatened and almost assaulted while i was at work
>my friend was also mugged by two while waiting to get picked up by me

I hate coons

Pretty sad tale, a once spiritual people conquered and subdued. We tried to integrate them into society but it proved futile, our two species where far to different. Today there are stations set up where they are isolated from society, alcohol is strictly prohibited as unlike Europeans whom have built a tolerance to it over thousands of years, the spinifex fairys just cannot handle it, it destroys them. The rest of the aboriginal population remains unable to fit in with society, living in government housing, surviving off government handouts. Its a mix between theyre lack of ambition and the fact that we make sure they dont have to improve by funding their existence. Throw drugs into the equation and you have violent mouthbreathing scum that trash everything they cross paths with. Excellent footballers though.

oh last thing, my cat was stolen by some aboriginals and they killed it

Why have you not taken the Abbo-pill?
>Bogans bow to the Abbos
>in contact with Chazzawozzas
>rumoured to possess petroleum imbibing abilities
>control Australia, NZ and tasmania with an wooden fist
>own sand and sticks all over the world
>direct descendants of an inverted family tree
>will bankroll the first walkabouts on Mars (Abbograd will be be the first city) ancient Abbo scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own literally no R&D labs around the world
>They likely have petroleum inside them right now
>The Abbos are in regular communication with the Darling Scarp and Wagyl, meandered over the land creating rivers, waterways and lakes
>They learned fluent bogan in under a week
>Nation states entrust their petroleum reserves with the abbos. There's no oil the middle east, only Ft. Abbogdanoff
>Turnbill and Abbot are confiremd as agents of the Abbos
>Own basically zero DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will definitely NOT be abbo Babies
>all abbos said to have 75- IQ

I haven't seen one in years. They really don't exist if you live in not a shithole.

Fuck i lost

I live in South Brisbane, which isn't exactly high class and still haven't seen a full blood in a long time.

This video should sum up any theories you have of the aboriginal race
youtube.com/watch?v=0hgZmZhwczk

I live in a city with a relatively low abo population so I don't have many.

One time when I was about 13 I saw one having a blow up with his missus (also an abo) on the footpath, fuckin started screaming at her to fuck off at the top of his lungs and kicking her.

He'd angrily stomp like 5-15 metres down the road, she'd dawdle behind him crying and carrying on, he'd stop and turn to boot her and scream some shit, then take off only for it to happen again. This went on for maybe a 100m section of the road before they parted ways.

that just sounds like an average day at Coffs harbour

>Abos

I'm glad we near exterminated our "natives".

NOICE

I had an abo try to fly kick my car, while I was driving it up the road. Had to swerve into the other lane go avoid the silly cunt

Picture black americans speaking ebonics.

It is that but slurred due to being drunk or high off petrol fumes.

Learnt one French word in a week.

Havent seen one in years cos I dont live in a shitty part of the country. Most of em are in WA, NT and QLD.

Anyways
>first job part time job
>stacking shelves in a shitty supermarket
>about 9pm bus of abos come in to spend their dole money
>parents all go to bottle-o, kids all go buy junk food
>can smell them from ages away, dont think the understand what BO is
>kids get their shit and are waiting for adults
>start trying to break into one of those claw machines
>ask my boss why they dont stop them
>"any time anyone says anything they all start screaming racist white devils n shit"

So basically the local supermarket let them shoplift stuff and all sorts just cos they didnt want to get labeled as racist.

Im pretty sure the gov kicked them out of their housing and have not seen them in years.

>Live in Melbourne
>Walking down street in St Kilda with wife
>Abo(male) coming the other way with a pram
>Wife sees baby abo in the pram and says "how cute" (the cuteness doesnt last many years)
>Abo says "dont look at my baby cunt or I'll kill ya"
>Wife and I look at each other and move on quickly. Usually a lot of them hang in the area and didn't want to be mobbed

I laughed way to fucking hard at that.
To be fair a decent proportion of injuns are pretty hot, theres a reason we fucked so many of them. We didn't so much exterminate them; we really bred them out.

coincidence??

Everybody needs to read this, it's not too long
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

Abos are great because there is no way to counter racial supremacy when you point at them for comparison.

They're one of the oldest "humans" in the world, in one lf the most resource rich countries in the world and they still never invented
- Permanent residency
- Aggriculture
- Metal working
- The fucking bow and arrow

Heck despite their population going down, their average life expectancy went UP after european colonization.

>be le me
>about 3 years ago when in 12th grade (17 at the time)
>had swooper human rights friend who doesn’t accept anything that doesn’t come from her mouth
>one afternoon on the bus ride home which is a pain as it goes through one of the major abo populated towns in my area
>group of abo teens get on the bus
>one kid, about 13 or 14
>abuses bus driver
>being ignorant
>being beta as fuck sitting by myself
>abo kid sits next to me and proceeds to start having a “friendly” punch up with his mate
>his elbow continually hitting me while im trying to “enjoy” the trip home
>I tell him to stop as its annoying
>he starts yelling and screaming on how im just a white cunt who took his land n shit
>I didn’t want to cause anything so I just sat there taking it
>while this was happening I was texting my human rights friend about it
>I told her that the annoying abo kid was ungrateful
>of course she is triggered.mpeg
>tells me how wrong it was for me to call him ungrateful even though he called me a white cunt
>she proceeds to send walls of text saying how racist and bad I am as a person and that I shouldn’t talk to her again
>”ok then lol”
Dumb fucking bitch

Was it "bonjour"?

havent had such a good kek in a while thhanks

Lived in a mining town in NT for a while, around 4000 white people, very close to some dry abo communities.

They'd come into town to get drunk and would sleep on the footpaths, sometimes in the road. Always smelled like they'd never showered.

One night I was out walking with my Dad and saw them going through a clothes donation bin. Looked kind of like pic related: you pull it down, put the clothes in, shut it. Can't reach inside to get at anything.

So their genius idea was to open it up, climb onto where you put the clothes, then close it so the dumb cunt ended up inside the bin. Then they passed clothes back up.

The best part was, the woman who was outside collecting the clothes was not strong enough to open it when the guy was ready to come back out. So she was pulling and pulling and the dude was just stuck there. He'd (presumably) fall out, she'd pull and it would sudden come open and she'd fall over (probably trashed). This happened like 5 times while we were watching.

No idea what happened to the dumb cunt, but it was fucking hilarious.

>implying romanians are gypsies
>not knowing that bulgaria has a higher gypsy percentage
>2017
>still living in denmark

what the fuck? why? are abos like african niggers in regards to animals?

Do they eat him? I mean.. why the fuck would someone steal a cat?

worse

Is this true? Do they cut vaginas into their penises? Do their women routinely have sex with half the village as a rite of passage?

>abbo thread
>no bikey boyz
youtu.be/Ivq5icJnGXk

I genuinely know who this chick is. Is she the one you're referring to?

Spent a months in Cans. Aussies were openly racist to Abos. I saw one snatch a purse and called the cops and when they got there, the cop even said, fucking abos
They weren't allowed in bars and shit and would just stand around the CBD and yell all the time. It was hysterical from an outsider's perspecrive.

are Orkz based on abos?

Bro, this is gold!

Why the fuck the abbos always look like they are going to murder you?

>control Australia, NZ and tasmania with an wooden fist
>They own literally no R&D labs around the world
>Own basically zero DNA editing research facility on Earth

wait, I thought abbos ARE orcs

>It's like he didn't have enough brain power to process voicing and arguments at the same time.

Like a dane then

He said Romanian gypsies, not Romanians, it seems like you strove to get triggered, stop finding loopholes.

Do they also harass white women? Are they attracted to white/Mongoloid women or only to their species?

>Fucking the local fauna.

lukeford.net/blog/?p=62907

that redpill always goes down smooth

>Be 25, was on weekend golf getaway with mates in Tocumwal (Murray River decent abo pop in area)
>reasonable day at the pub, was leaving with best mate at closing
>half cut from drinking, about a 2km walk back to caravan park
>go past a park where a couple of young Abos are drinking
>one abo told us to fuck off out of their town
>mate calls back at them - fuck of ya black cunt
>3 of them get up and start to come over to us
>odds aren't too bad, until 5 more come from nowhere
>start running towards caravan park
>me decent runner, won't get caught
>mate not so good. Turn around expecting to see him in fight and will have to help
> cant see him, just see 7-8 boongs still running at me, decent lead not worying
>turn and run again and a car passes
>mate in passenger seat laughing at me as he gets ride back to caravan park
>some local saw what was happening and stopped to help
>no damage done

Orkz can have cunnin', boongs lack any form of cunnin. They only have the capacity to be brutal. Orkz at least figured out how to get moar dakka, while boongs never figured out shooty or got past the pointy stick phase of choppy.

I posted my abo green texts here a few months back. Sadly I'm on my phone at work so I can't share them.

If this thread still exists when I get home, I'll post them.

that shit cant be real.

dumping from a previous thread

1/9

2/9

3/9

Is there a way we could convert abbos to fuel to solve the impending energy crisis?

4/9

5/9

6/9

7/9

Nigger you know what he meant, thats why you get called gypsy, because you're being gullible, you are the one finding loopholes

8/9

I am getting genuinely upset the more and more I follow Cairns crime discussion and alerts...

Can confirm though that the boongs are statistically making Cairns have higher rates of crime than in inner city neighbourhood in Melbourne/Sydney

9/9

P.S. I wrote cans because that's how you retards pronounce it

post some qt abbo grills

This story is literally from two weeks ago
>Go local pub to buy grog
>60 y.o security guard looking for someone
>while mates are buying i'm in car
>50 yo looking dirty coon lady springs out of nowhere
>seccy denies her access on the visible signs of intoxication
>she literally has no shoes on in PJ's and has a bra half unclipped
>screams "i don't wanna go in ya pub, i just wanna get a beer"
>poor old seccy is remaining calm and just asking her to walk away
>then her head ticks and thinks he's not letting her in cause she's black
>starts calling him "racist white boy"

by this time two more security guards come out one of which are black themselves
>walks off swearing saying that "he has fucked up now cause " i dindu nuffin and you'll loose ya job white dawg"
>friends and i drive off
>see her up the road and yell "go home "
> she just screams at the top off her lungs
> Fuuaaaaaarkkk offfff!!
drive off pissing myself for at least 15 minutes

im quite late on the racial redpill but jesus

intelligence-humaine.com/australian-aborigenes/

it says " The median value (IQ) is 62. This corresponds to the mental age of an 11-year-old European. "

>Intellect of 11 year olds (On average)
>Anger and aggression of a full grown adult.
Imagine how uncomfortable it is to be around one when they are high on gasoline sniffing.

three of my friends got robbed in freo by two fat abo women when they were waiting for the bus. heres how they told it. this was a long time ago when we were teens so think nokia phones and shit

>3 boys, 17. all manlets.
>waiting in fremantle for bus after seeing movie
>two fat fem abos waiting next to us
>one of us checks his phone for time
>abo woman accuses us of 'flashing our wealth'
>all three forced to empty their wallets under threat of violence from fat abo women
>no money for bus, we had to call one of our parents to pick us up
>mfw they tell me they got robbed by three women

abbos work as security guards, policing their own?

he was looking for her because she had been denied or kicked out earlier in the night and she was trying to scamper back in

A-Are we talking about women?

i was at wet n wild with friends. a group of 8 of them try to push in from of us. we get to front of line. call them 'fuckin abos' as we go down the slide on the mammoth falls ride (we were like 12). abos chase us at the end of the ride and beat up our fat school mates (lol). really haven't had much to do with them. they are degenerates (id say worse than niggers)

I can second this, I've been to Cairns (more specifically Port Douglas) many times and the Abos are complete drunkards. One of them talked to my Grandma and piss ran down his leg mid sentence. In general, no one wants to be around them, they aren't even sexually aggressive like Niggers are, they're just sad.

In da dreem toime
There was this big fuck-off snake
And he fucked up some shit.
inb4 redacted for snake being male

what the hell, no human being could survive drinking gasoline out of a hose like that

Did they not consider running?

Why didn't you stupid Brits just kill them all? Save us the trouble.

Might as well be. I guess.

The root problem is (some) women and Abos (and niggers too I guess) are taught all their life they are victims, and they are taught the source to all their problems is you, the white male.

That brews up all the problems.

I almost pity them. It seems like colonialism failed them, they're just too dumb. May as well just let them go and stay in the desert hunting with their wooden sticks, maybe trade them medicine for animal pelts or something, they'd be happier that way.

Having lived amongst abos for a few years I'd put their average mental age at around five to six years old. More white blood they have, naturally the more they can be socialized, taught and employed. I mean I was eleven when talking with a 40 something abo and it felt like talking to a little kid much younger than I was at the time. They can't help it

There are some full bloods who actually can think and act like a human being, but yeah, the majority are a lost cause.

Abos are just a big embarrassment for Australia. I hate it when there is some tourist festival thing and "we" show off Aboriginal stuff, it's so embarrassing pretending these cavemen are something to give a shit about

Don't compare them to cavemen, hyperborean proto-celts are based, and aryan

>abo
>human
You missed the memo

that's the joke mate

You need to go to shitpost school, cause that was fucking crap

>it felt like talking to a little kid much younger than I was at the time.
That becomes a really deadly cocktail when you add in a narrative that teach them they are victims of white supremacy.

It's like facing a drunken 10 year old in a full adult body, who has been convinced that your are a harmful evil person.
It will just escalate be become a dangerous situation with no options for reasoning.