I'm looking at my meme folder as the new wave of shills appear to be returning. I thought we won this war already...

I'm looking at my meme folder as the new wave of shills appear to be returning. I thought we won this war already. I'm jaded and worn, but I've got enough left in the tank for one final campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QiZdY9rw-uo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Silly bong, this is our war. These are our trenches, and we were born for this

Standfast, report all extra Flynn threads

Proudly served.

Will proudly serve again. War never changes.

>yfw there wont be any parade for us.

i dont ask for fame, just a better life

No parade for pol

I asked for a club sandwich, but I made it myself instead.

youtu.be/QiZdY9rw-uo

It's not about the glory son, it's about our freedom.
Praise kek.

It's not about us, never was
It's for a future that is pure, so that our little ones won't ever have to molested in a restroom by a generqueer pansexual furry otherkin

we wont get a parade, but those who recognize our sacrifices will sing our praise for years to come

They fucked up the design and the digital warfare concept. The legs and feet are represent network nodes and the outer rim is supposed to be 0's and 1's which is KEK is binary.

They'll never know what really happened, in the end
None of us will be around to tell what happened
We don't deserve the fruits of our labor because we're sick and tainted from what we've seen
You don't go into the warp and just come out like everything is ok
Like Moses, we'll never step a single foot into the promised land
That's the sacrifice we must make

Yesss goys... The dossier is just being spread by Soros agents... Flynn resigning is fake news.... Pizzagate is the TRUE shoah...

Our legacy will live on in subsequent acts of righteousness, those who are good shall be so because of the future we have forged for them, when they live in purity, we are vindicated.

>pretending to be a warrior

Can grab your pussy?

We need to ignore the recent invasion of shills and focus our energies on getting Le Pen in office. We can't drop the ball like we did with Austria's Hofer.

>Can grab your pussy?

A small price to pay to ensure that my son never has to come to Sup Forums out of frustration.

To go a little off topic- I found my old Sup Forums folder back from years ago. It makes me nostalgic.

I mean, look at this shit. These memes aren't in shape for the war. They're so old they're petrefied

>Captcha: Pollock 9000

For justice

Once more into the breach, lads. Even if it's our last go, there's gonna be light waiting for us. Chin up, old boys- we'll bleed 'em too.