>paid 44 dollars to get my state tax done and am only getting 30 back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/intimate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Falling for the paying taxes meme

>paying someone to do your taxes

> he does his taxes online

I used to do my city taxes by phone back when still offered that. It was dank. Beep boop beep your way through a few prompts and it figures out what you paid wasn't off by enough to care about and you're done without even having to enter a bunch of crap into a website.

>city income tax

>he didn't use myfreetaxes
>laughingresourcefulpeople.jpg

>mfw people making no money pay extra for audit insurance like the IRS is going to audit your worthless filing

>Falling for the making money meme

>He doesn't live in the forest off the land while stealing wifi

My mommy usually does them for me, got me 400 buckaroos last year

You mean 400 fewer buckaroos you had taken from you, except for the whole time they were temporarily taken from you until you could file a complaint?

there's nothing wrong with taxes stupid

if my money can support the government that has provided me safety and security and generally does what I expect them to do then I would gladly loan them a few hundred bucks

Sure. I'm just saying by saying
>got me 400 buckaroos last year
you're intimating that you got some kind of a gift or something when really all you got was money that had been unfairly taken away from you.

Here's a really good tax redpill/ jew redpill. pretty much ultimate and most important redpill. Have it on in the background while you browse. it's definitely worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s

>intimating

Autism. user is so angry rn he can't type straight

It's a perfectly cromulent word.
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/intimate

>mfw have to pay 187k

>Nigger education

I'm an on the road trucker and I haven't filed my taxes in 4 years. I was worried at first but nobody really noticed and I'm still making my money and nothing is being garnished.

Did I win?

>no physical address and everything is at my dad's house

The IRS won't make any effort to contact you if they owe you money. You could be missing out.

I'm 1099 so I don't pay any.