OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cI31LSqEIw
youtube.com/watch?v=kTazVw4IN6g
youtube.com/watch?v=PnQu8iRiVYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

awuu

why does everyone think the mole is priebus?

Kellogg is good. He has seen a lot of shit. He is a true American.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cI31LSqEIw

This is the beginning of the end for the Trump admin. I thought he was smarter than this.
Flynn was one of his earliest endorsers. Helped him out a lot. Very loyal. What about Trump who lies all the time? Who'll fire him?
With Taiwan and Flynn under the bus, everyone knows for sure now that Trump is all bark and no bite.
Also, he is totally suspicious of his subordinates. One needs to give loyalty to expect it in return. For all his flaws, Obama built and nurtured his team. They were all in when he gave his farewell address. No one will crying for Trump.
It'll take one crisis to end this admin completely. They have no competence and no trust in each other. Both are essential.

WHAT A MESS WE MADE
WHEN IT ALL WENT WRONG

So he lied to the VP and got fired?

Why is this a big deal

I couldn't sleep
What's going on?
Why are you guys so down and concerned?
Did shit hit the fan?
Is this how we fall...?
Has Kek abandoned us?
Did we get outmemed?
Is this.. our end of the line?

Just remember Trump's motto:

"Try to knock me down, I'll always double down!'

We're going to get a much better replacement, and liberals are going to hate him more.

Why do you keep posting this same fucking question every thread?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This guy put us on notice because some Yemenis attacked Saudis.
Are you tired of losing yet, Trumptards?

but he hasn't written a book yet, that is when you know they are legit

Prospective replacements
>Vice Adm. Robert Harward, a former deputy to Defense Secretary James Mattis
>Gen. David Petraeus
>Stephen Hadley, the former national security adviser to President George W. Bush
>interim guy Gen. Keith Kellogg Jr

The left smells blood in the water.

>tfw bought new underwear
So /comfy/ right now lads.

remember to reduce reuse recycle

WE'VE ALL BE HERE BEFORE
EVERYONE HOLD THE LINE

He was never trusted ever since the primaries when he shilled against Trump. Flynn was the loyalist.

Though, I will say this: Flynn was a fucking idiot for lying to the VP. You don't do that. If anything, his resignation effectively prevented any Watergates or Benghazis from happening.

A minor blow. We shrug it off and keep going.

Admitting you did something wrong is always bad. It makes you look weak and invites more attacks.

I don't understand why Trump didn't circle the wagons and ride this out.

Now they will want to investigate if Bannon and Miller spoke with Russians etc.

we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming

youtube.com/watch?v=kTazVw4IN6g

Thread theme

lol

Petraeus would just give the msm more to bitch about

Because Priebus is establishment Just like Ryan and McCain. They just want gridlock and war, they are basically working with the Dems.

they've literally never been off the attack

they're powerless outside jewdicial activisim

It's almost like (((sources))) could say anything then

This is what I love about the fake news meme, whether the news is fake or not, it undermines faith in the fourth estate and interferes with its ability to effectively keep the state in check

The greatest irony is that CNN started it, and they will be its first victim

Was he the guy who leaked the phone calls since he was in the room at the time?

I seriously wonder why people are just now questioning his actions.. Russian officials said that they were in contact with the trump campaign during the election within a week of trump winning the election. Donald trump jr met with people associated with the Russian government to talk about what should be done in Syria during the election and when he had neither the authorization or the security clearance to do so.. and it's utter nonsense to think that Pence didn't know anything about this shit. It also wouldn't surprise me if the "geriatric mutant ninja turtle" Mitch McConnell and Paul "dónde estás mis testículos" Ryan knew about it as well.. imagine if anyone in Obama's or Hillary's (had she won) administrations had done this, we would already be watching the impeachment proceedings.

I've been at work what did Flynn do? What did he lie to Pense about?

Oh no, not the shills.

>For all his flaws, Obama built and nurtured his team.

The Blitzkrieg post inauguration is entering phase 2.
- Phase 1 was the Corey Lewendoski phase of "holy shit he's actually gunna do it".
- Phase 2 is the Paul Manafort phase where he continues pressing forward while sniffing out the establishment turncoats.
- Phase 3 will be the KAC and Bannon phase when it's time to really kill the globalist agenda because all of the pawns will be in place and ready to kill.

Can't wait for the rest of the Soviet regime to crumble.

You all got conned, or should I say -- DON'D

Well now we get another frenzy of shitposts.

I still conform to my believe that if Trump falls America falls.

Poor flynn made a bad choice, but overall I think it's just stupid this forced him to step down.

So we're fucked right? The courts shut us down and now we have proof that there is pro-russian traitors in the Trump administration

Maple syrup urine disease (MSUD), also called branched-chain ketoaciduria, is an autosomal recessive metabolic disorder affecting branched-chain amino acids. It is one type of organic acidemia.

Enjoy the maple shower drumfh

Looks like you can't win em all. ;)

notice how the media never attacks Prebus?

>lying to the VP

there's no indication of that and he was cleared of any wrong doing.

logan act is a ruse

>In July 2008, independent of any policy conversations by staff, candidate Obama went to the Middle East and Europe and spoke extensively, one-on-one, about policy with leaders from Kuwait, Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan, the West Bank, Israel, France, Germany and Britain. As a candidate, not as a president-elect.
>Obama conducted substantive conversations with Afghan President Hamid Karzai, Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, Jordan’s King Abdullah, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, Israel’s Prime Minister Elud Olmert, Germany’s Chancellor Angela Merkel, France’s President Nicolas Sarkozy, Britain’s Prime Minister Gordon Brown, his predecessor Tony Blair and opposition leader David Cameron

No brother. As a Wojakposter you can trust me when I tell you if it's over or isn't.

It's not over. Go buy some new undies and get /comfy/.

That he called Russia, he did. FBI investigated his calls and found nothing, but that is what got him under fire because he lied and made Pence lie on national TV which made it worse. He didn't get fired though, he quit himself to protect the administration.

Its all over.
Trump will be impeached before sunrise.
You are doomed. Slit your wrists and tie a noose to spare yourself from a non-Trump president world.
This is the end.

Flynn is a dem

Flynn would have access to National Security Meetings

Playing into muh russia from that position would be easy

He's already lied to the administration

I want everyone to just let this sink in, new head of the NSA "Resigns" due to ties with Russia. Can you fucking imagine how much other corruption is going inside the White House right now?

Shame on libs.

>no WH release

Fake news until I hear it from Trump's mouth

Love Trumps Hate

It's all over...................

Rare!

WHO'S THE FUCKING MOLE

is this a shill making bread? it's clearly a condescending tweet (though ignorant because having full confidence and the guy resigning aren't mutually exclusive)

Post some More after-dark awoos

For those of you who like to be educated on all things and are curious about Devos and Trump's school choice platform.

youtube.com/watch?v=PnQu8iRiVYU

>112542627
>112542899
>112543094
>this low energy shill

>effectively prevented any Watergates or Benghazis from happening.
No it didn't. Who in Drumpf admin knew what/when?
IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING

this is the first large propaganda battle post inauguration
these threads are about to become your only source of factual information

>Fake news until I hear it from Trump's mouth
THIS
H
I
S

How fucking retarded is this Administration? Can trump just fire everyone and start again? It's literally all morons, traitors and moles. And the least harmful ones are the morons. And you have actually good people like mattis and sessions and tillerson but they can't do anything because everyone else is fucking backstabbing each other. It's embarrassing

I think it's about time I go to bed.

Good night, I love you all.

We had a good run bros

Press F to pay respects

Found the Jew.

reince

FULL TRANSCRIPT OF FLYNN'S RESIGNATION

I want everyone to just let this sink in, an obama approved democrat "Resigns" due to ties with Russia. Can you fucking imagine how much other corruption happened inside the White House back then?

He won't last long...

How do we know there's a mole?

Seriously, this is exhausting tonight will all the shills.

>he lied

Pence was told that Flynn didn't discuss sanctions, which was true. From reports it was just a general discussion about relations improving.

>imagine if anyone in Obama's or Hillary's (had she won) administrations had done this, we would already be watching the impeachment proceedings.

You really believe that? Are you serious?
The media would brush it off and attack anyone who dared mention it.

FFS does anyone remember when Obama said to Putin "just wait until after my re-election, I can be more flexible then"? The media didn't give a shit about it and nothing came of it.

>new head of the NSA "Resigns"
fake news

Robert Harward is particularly close with General Mattis

Theres a resignation letter tho

DID WE SEE THIS????

Can we finally have these threads deleted now?

Not an awoo, but works I guess
I'm really uneasy right now, I need an explanation

>No WH Press Release
>No Trump Tweet
:thinking:

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

nut up nancy

Are you talking about Rinsed? People have questioned him since day 1. He was the RNC chair for fucks sake.

If its him or Bannon, we all choose Bannon.

SHIELDS UP

If Logan Act was more than a meme, all of the civilian Bilderberg and Davos attendees would be locked up.

Fucking thread splitting

>Media hounds Flynn over minor but visible fuckup that calls integrity into question
>MSM tries to paint Flynn as Russian hacker
>WH unexpectedly allows story of his resignation to break without formal announcement
>Announced by MSM exclusively at 10pm
>Reports that Flynn opted to resign against wishes of Trump

No, something ain't right about this at all. It's far from a lethal blow for the administration to lose a single advisor, but they must have known CNN and similar fake news outlets would jump on it like rabid dogs.

This is a chess move but I have no idea what the goal is. Too many Ds for my tired brain.

>No argument
>Iranian
Into the trash it goes

Lads, i can no longer stay silent on the real issue at hand here.
We must all, as a whole, disavow Mike Pence in all his forms.
Being a fanatical zealot has torn our Once great county in two.
I am hereby requesting he do the right thing and step down as the Vice President of our United States.

Kushner really shouldn't be in there tbqh

>war
So like Bannon and China

Yes/no. FBI is still reviewing it and they have found nothing yet but Russia side interpreted it as possible reduction of sanctions on the table as did State Department.

He's probably drunk and fucking whores

There was also a piss dossier.

Trump wanted to keep him apprantly

But flynn didn't want to cause trouble for trump

The Inner Circle needs to circle the wagons and stick together, work on their coordination, and work as a team.

Please head back the the hotbed of activity that is r/hillaryclinton

No, it's because of obstructing Dems who delayed getting everyone in place, rogue liberal judges, Communists who keep acting out, all amplified by the dishonest media.

This is the first genuine scandal so far.

It's fine though.

Flynn was always a meme and we're going to get somebody better now. By the next election nobody will remember any of this.

See

frosted flakes is an upgrade

Media got baited again.

wtf i love big tit jew sluts now

Obama toured foreign nations before the 08 election. You are a bullshitter.