Trash Bird

What the fuck is this meme and why is it suddenly everywhere

It's facebook trash ignore it

But it's getting spammed all over Sup Forums, twitter, etc.

forced dogshit

some kind of Jewish psyop
don't let them get to you

Shitty facebook meme. A bunch of people on Sup Forums got together and decided to shut it down by making it the new hate symbol but a bunch of faggots from CTR/TruthSquad are shitting up the threads dedicated to doing so.

shill garbage campaign dreamt up in a Shareblue boardroom by a bunch of fucking twats. Last year's memes for this year's wars. Here comes dat trashbird!

See this? Fuck off. Why are you trying to get everyone to stand down? Why should we stop hitting them? Did you forget the lessons of the Meme War so fucking quickly you forgot how to fight one? Take their memes, as garbage as they are, and turn them against them. Give not a moment of rest.

Not fucking with this stupid bird is a mistake akin to ceasing fire in the middle of a battle.

You're a fucking idiot.

for~ced as fuck

Fuck off CTR.

Sorry your shitty forced meme isn't sticking shariablue. Drink some bleach to wash the taste of Sup Forumss dick out of your mouth.

FB meme that Sup Forums is trying to turn into a racist meme.

Because any meme on Sup Forums is automatically racist.

shitpost away

normies are forcing it

The "~" is forced as fuck too, m8.
You can't force memes, they have to spread naturally.
Member "googles" and "skypes"?

It's only on 9gag, so you should just go back.

I can literally see the gears turning through the text. One thing is clear, Shareblue hired better writers this season. It won't help, but at least you guys will be more employable than the last batch that got canned when the jig was up.

Cant stand fucking googles or skypes

is anyone in here oldfaggy enough to remember this one?

It's a psyop. Don't reply to bird fuckers.

>Your
It's all over normiebook, normalfags are posting this shit at complete random as if the entire internet were fucking Sup Forums right now. Not capitalizing on this is a complete fucking mistake. The only reason one would not capitalize upon this opportunity would be if they were a complete and utter hillshill in exile trying to stop us from doing anything. I saw this shit everywhere but Sup Forums before it ever got here. It's a normalfaggot shitmeme through and through.

Fuck you you goddamn shiteating fuckfence. I was closing pools before you'd ever fucking heard of this place.

>closing pools
went in to my gym yesterday. sign up said "pools closed"
I couldnt stop laughing. Everybody looked at me funny.

all you dumb fuckers need to get a job or something

So what the fuck is there to gain from repeating shitty Sup Forumstier spam like a retard? "Oh man people are going to think its nazi related because we spam it!"

That's stupid shit, let the normies chose their own shit to flip out about, trying to make shitty bait is a waste of time and comes off as an attempt at infiltrating the board because you're trying to fucking force it like a shill.

>"Oh man people are going to think its nazi related because we spam it!"
>That's stupid shit, let the normies chose their own shit to flip out about
IF IT'S SUCH A BAD IDEA THEN WHY DID IT WORK THE LAST THREE DOZEN TIMES

Also when will the frog ctr shitposters finally leave?

It worked because they chose shit we were already doing to flip out about, we didn't take shit they were doing and try and co-opt it because we don't need to you fucking mong.

>Kikebook Fascism group 'Fashy dreams: The new Reich' decided to make a meme
>Fashy dreams went to pol with their fresh oc
>some ppl on pol run with it and create moar oc of trash bird
>went viral in 1 day and is now all over jewbook

not sure, but im keeping this regardless

>some kind of Jewish psyop
Never change Sup Forums, never change. It's always the joos.

Alphabet agencies try to experiment on forcing memes to study the viral nature of communication.

all memes are forced. bogpill was the most cringe forced shit ever. who cares its just fun lighten up.

you have to go back

what you are seeing above is the "negotiation" stage of denial. must be pretty devastating to see your big 1Q roll-out get clowned in fifteen minutes.

not even memeing but it's likely some sort of social experiment psyop

This, it's unbelievably transparent.

We get it, you read up on memes

Heil!

birthday dog looking smug as fuck.

Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

It's not that hard to reason out. Normies though that Hillary was unhinged for attacking a cartoon frog. If we keep getting sjws to attack random cartoon characters they will look more and more unhinged.

every time i post this, the shills abandon the thread.

why is CTR memeing this? Do they literally believe in Kek's powers now?
Are they trying to throw us off the scent??

When you literally do take a symbol and try and turn it into a nazi caricature, you are actually doing what they claim you retard.

i've never seen it. can someone give me a rundown on it? but seriously, don't let this retarded meme spread. it means less than the bogs

Just another artificial kosher normie meme like "dat boi".

kek'd

fuccing love this meme

the shills aren't in these threads though

bait

OUT

It's literally just a Facebook sticker (basically an emoticon) that people spam because the animation is goofy.

what the fuck is this meme and why the fuck is it everywhere?

We need to make it a "hate symbol".

We should readapt these terms

But...it is always the jews

nigger facebook meme that newfags try to use to fit in on pol

FORCED KIKE MEME

I think it's funny

Besides they think it's a hate symbol already

Definately some kind of meme magic, remember how ((they)) wore purple ties and scarves after the election?

Oh for fucks sake
Sup Forums was a mistake

RUNDOWN
U
N
D
O
W
N

HIS NAME IS JIM CROW

kek

its trash
But kind of funny trash.

I have literally no idea why it showed up here. Pretty sure its a forced meme based on the amount of original content that showed up immediately.

Good thing we're air traffic control for hate speech up in here.

So it's not a small rootless international clique? Sounds like something a Jew would say.

>Trash Bird

Trash Bird is totally fucking hilarious! It's so awesome and sick! I really think it's the next big thing.

hi Sup Forums

t. ~

I know about knowyourmeme.com too!

Some pointless trash meme.

Everything offends everyone, so I stop giving a damn about everything.

Quit diluting us with this shit normie meme, shill.

Nice.

Some gay normie meme, ignore it, it'll be done in 2 weeks

might as well call him pek then

y u no like purble chiggen?

nah

Please tell us more about old memes oh wise oldfag. Next you'll tell us about desu and shoop da whoop, right? Fuck off.

At least with this latest meme, when they accuse me of knowing it and thus being responsible for the 6 million, I will be honestly clueless

Anybody remember monkey sniffing poopy finger and falling off the branch? Oldest meme in my memeframe (wasted brain)

Fucking no one is doing that. No one is treating this the same way Pepe is posted. This couldn't be more obvious subversion.

Oh yes, I remember

Its the next phase in our meme propaganda war project (can u believe this sht is the product of millions of taxpayer dollars) no srsly i work at the nsa the first test was spreading the frog on a unicle but it didnt give us the data we wanted so we added a function tht gathers data n is embedded in a gif, tht way no one notices, the gif tracts the speed of spread and where its posted

I FUCKING HATE BEING ME. FUCK ME. I'M BAD.

The Ult-Reich

Hey guys, I made my own bird meme. What do you think?

His name is Lenny, by the way.

These ~s will do anything.

Dis is nice mane

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I think you're not old enough to be here.

>shoop da whoop

I remember a long time ago hitting up one of those zone hentai minigames in /f/ had one of those in it
hilarious

Leave now

i think that you're an idiot