You pussy boys will never amount to anything

Buried my dick in two different pussies in the last 24 hours. Made 2000$ last week. Fluent in 3 foreign languages and approaching 4. Benched twice my body weight for the first time. How are you going to step up to me? Pic related, its you bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=ee7_1379717664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico.

My mistress is letting me cum tonight : )

Oh yeah?

Well I just cummed in your mum's bum.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people?

Pics or it didn't happen

>Benched twice my body weight for the first time
liveleak.com/view?i=ee7_1379717664

I solved one of the millenium problems

saged

great thread

I'm white

For starters I don't post shitty bait threads.

If you did those things, why would you take time away from that to brag here?
Despite your activities, you still seek validation, on an anonymous forum no less.
If I were you I'd just keep doing those things.

Cuz im high as fuck and I used to be a Sup Forums fag 10 years ago

you ain't nuffin but a bitch as nigga

sage

Aw shit niggly i don get saged

>Made 2000$ last week
Lmao I bet you think thats a lot of money

>Buried my dick in two different pussies in the last 24 hours
Already blowing your 2000 on hookers I see

>Fluent in 3 foreign languages and approaching 4
Bitch I bet you had to use Rosetta Stone and I bet you have shit tier mart shart accents

Damn you must be a mutherfucking psychic

We can't all be winners, OP.

BTFO
hi5 my fellow canuck

You were born a shitskin. You will never experience the mental/spiritual intensity of knowing what it's like to be the highest evolved species in the world looking over a future that is in your hands as a white man.

>Tfw I make 2000$/hr working at wendies.

Feels goodamn

awww look at OP larping to help boost his self esteem.

Im white
I would work at wendys for $2000 an hour no shame

You fuck cats? Not sure how I feel about that desu senpai

And I don't respond to them.

rekt!

Faggot got his tax return and blew it on two nigger cocks up his ass

I just nimbled it.

I mean... I don't really want to do any of those things. Except the two grand part, more money never hurts. I also don't really want to "step up to you", though I'm not entirely sure what that means. I remain confident that I don't want to do it though.

catch me outside how about that

Gonna need that 2k to pay for the trip to the clinic once your dick starts dripping.

Stupid fucking burger

I'm just trying to inspire you all. I used to be a lonely Sup Forums user, never kissed a girl before 18. I'm goddamn proof that Sup Forums pollacks can become someone. Get off this website, it will change your life, find your malehood.

Buried my dick in five different pussies in the last 2 hours. Made 20,000$ yesterday. Fluent in 7 languages, going on 8. Literally bench pressed 5 people for the 10th time this week.

You are like a little baby.

Pic related, its you little baby.

>Made 2000$ last week.
Congrats, youre slightly above fast food employment wages.

>he still berying dicks

That's actually me though

Even if this was true, the fact that you feel the need to boast on this cespiool makes me happy that I'm not you.

Got nudes of a model that recently walked down the red carpet. Got a cutie girlfriend 4.0 english major. Make about 800-1000 a week. Got good looks got good personality got respect. I'm 24 strive to better myself everyday I express myself through writing got 1/2 a novel a bunch of short stories and 2 plays didn't think much of it as nothing more then a hobby showed my girl recently she's editing them. Even if nothing comes of it it's just a bump in the road I'm fucking great that's all that matters

Been a while since we had such blatant b8. But you went too far too quick for it to be believable. Learn to subtle m8

did the policeman get crowned king arthur?

The board you want to shitpost on is Sup Forums, kid. This one is dedicated to politics.

Sage

>Buried my dick in two different pussies in the last 24 hours.
degenerate

any man who brags about having sex with a woman who isn't his wife is a degenerate nigger.

in fact even married men don't do that because they love and respect their lives

Go be a nigger somewhere else

Trump is the first Sup Forums puppet president.

was it too strong?

The op might be a lying Bitch but I'm 100% for real and I'm not no nigga

>having sex with fishy stab wounds
Good for you lil buddy

You leave kitty cats out of your hedonism.

I too once made a LARP thread.

It was a nice feeling

you didnt even shitpost right

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

I'm by far one of the best "accountants" in Europe. Feels good man

But that's too long for our generation to read. Brevity is the key to triggering retards in the 21st century

It doesn't matter if you can bench 15 Pounds or 500 pounds, in front of the gun we're both equally weak.

Because I can do more pull ups and when the dam breaks a .45 in your face will get you to do ANYTHING I want ;3

>Buried my dick in two different pussies in the last 24 hours. Made 2000$ last week

It's only a matter of time before PETA finds you, you sick fuck.

Oh boy you make $100,000 a year. How fucking impressive. You and nearly 20% of the rest of this country.

MFW I live in a 3.5 million dollar home on long island in one of the most desired locations ON THE PLANET. You are a fucking pleb. You would have to work for 35 fucking years just to buy my house and you wouldn't even have enough left for the property taxes. Look out for this guy.

Normally don't do this but faggots on here that think they are ballers are fucking pathetic.

I'm proud of you man. Seems professional man-whoring is where its at.

This old fag is tearing up with nostalgia right now.

I miss the days when the cancer that was killing Sup Forums haven't yet spread to the other boards. Sup Forums weren't just robot memes back in the early Y2K, speaking of which, r9k was created in an attempt to bring back the times of "when Sup Forums was good', but it didnt' work.

> $2k last week

Bad week?

Job?

>How are you going to step up to me?
I'm not, and as far as I know, I have no reason to.

Some people are just born losers, m8. I've accepted that by now.

>john pasta
>oldfag

Fucking leaf trash

mods

If you were in fact this badass. You wouldn't be posting on Sup Forums it's just that simple friendo.

Like I said, Im crunk and used to post on Sup Forums almost 10 years ago, you faggots are way more pathetic than I remember

>ballers

What are you doing here?

I am a sexy trap with a big strong boyfriend who pays for all my shit. stay jealous, faggot

FPBP

I own a contracting and property maintenance firm but most of my income stems from owning rental properties in manhattan and brooklyn.

been coming to Sup Forums on and off for over a decade.

>benched twice my bodyweight

So you benched 400+ pounds ?
/fit/ here. If you weight less than 200lbs and your height is less than 6'0, you're a weakling piece of shit.

>inb4 taco
Leaf in Mexico here

Dont suppose you want a servant/slave, huh?

The only whores I know are the plebs like you that grind away in an office all day so they can pay to stay in one of my over-priced units in brooklyn.

I have a house keeper that comes 3 times a week so I'm good.

I meant more of a guy you payed to eat bugs and slap the coffe out of peoples hands and then get punched, but that's cool
It was worth a shot.

None of that compares to the godlike fap I had earlier tonight oh man it was bliss

Im happy for your tentative success brosef jr

>janitor

>tl;dr

and you are still empty enough inside that you have to post about it on pol?

kys, faggot.

I had sex with nine women in the last 3 hours. I made $2000 TODAY. I speak 8 languages. I bench thrice my body weight on a bad day.

Check mate, hotshot.

I'd whip out my e-dick and put you in your place, but then I'd be no better than you. And it's the ability to hold back

that has led my net worth to be so much greater than your own and those like you.

Proud of you live the dream fellow human being

TRUE FACTS

I had sex with my wife two nights ago.

I earned $2495.00 last week.

I probably couldn't bench press my own weight right now.

I speak English and a little bit of Spanish.

Feels pretty fucking good.

>won't whip out dick
>whips out dick

Dude stop showing us your dick.

I fucked 3 different women in the last 24 hours. I made $2001 last week. I'm fluent in 4 foreign languages and approaching 5. I benched 2.1 times my body weight.

You are a little bitch compared to me.

You just had to one up me didn't you

Kind of degenerated posting this thread. Seems like either:
1 roids are raging
2 posting this user gives ur life meaning through ineffective intimidation, triggered by u realizing ur accomplishments in life are complete.

If 2, get a gun and blow your fucking brains your life is completely meaningless

Is this Stolen Valor?

Im studying to be an aeronautical engineer and am in piloting school at the same time. You can't beat that, motherfucker

I lost $25,000 last year expanding my business (more but the irs denies you can lose more than that because they're retarded plebs) and had my wife look at me grumpy.

Everyone on /pol is a billionaire, remember, but me.

I check them on the triple.

>I fuck animals, live off welfare, and have a lot of free time
very envious

I stopped shitting into my hand in the shower and tossing it to the toilet....

thats a nice gif

mind if i steal it?

Nice post straight out of ctr's playbook, shill.

Btw I fucked your presidential candidate.

I have degrees in electrical engineering and physics. How do you think I made my money faggot. I also have 2000 hours as an aviator

Good for you, user. Is it hardcore cucking or general femdom?

One is acceptable, the other is degenerate.

How does it feel to be a LARP? I used to be one; I grew out of it when I was 14. :33333

Simply. You are lying. If you really did that, you would be a nice human being, not an online dick bragging on a neckbeard board.

Sounds like a lot of work user. Enjoy your Korean work week