That's it, I'm moving to Canada

Trump keeps on getting cucked bros. I don't feel safe living in a country with such a weak president.

Going to Canada because Trudeau is a real leader.

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/pierre-trudeau-and-his-many-women/article791993/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fpbp

t. cuck

Saged, reported and hidden.

Shareblue threads are so obvious. Why cant mods V& obvious shill threads?

We don't have free refills

You fucking what

All I see is a man attempting to shake another man's hand, and two guys trying turn it into some sort of weird photo-op game like faggots

Because they ARE the mods. Not all but more and more.

OH
MY
GOD

HOW DID WE ELECT A PRESIDENT WHO MANSPLAINS LIKE THAT

Fuck off were full

Except Ontario. You can always go there especially since you love Trudeau so much

A weak president? God, if only we could have voted for someone stronger... like a woman who's battled misogyny her whole life.

You had your chance, fascist.

Trudeau = leader of the free world

Trump = cunt

Good luck buying property in Ontario. I'll jack up the prices on my rental properties, just for you.

No one believes you. How many times have you threatened to leave, Amy Schumer?

You gonna need a time machine.

PET was the exception to that expression about how no one ever fantasize about being tied up and ravished by a Liberal.

PET declared the War Measures Act in response to FLQ terrorism - Justin would have had to have a committee consultation x 100 about it first.

Fuck you asshole. Ontario is full too.

fuck you, we've been supporting your lazy asses for 15+ years.

take the sand niggers, we get the chinks.

LEAFED

C R A C K S
A R E
S H O W I N G

It would have been so AWESOME if Pierre Trudeau is still Prime Minister now, he was so alpha and romantic at the same time, he would have sent Trump crying home in shame.

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/pierre-trudeau-and-his-many-women/article791993/

Oh, Trudeau at one point was dating Margot Kidder, "Superman's Girlfriend"

It is my eternal regret that I never got to ride the PET express, I was already 18 around Y2K and he was giving young women an actual good time then. He was a /fit/izen with the soul of a poet. No flub, he could probably benchpress twins.

from article:

MARGARET WENTE
Pierre Trudeau and his (many) women
MARGARET WENTE
The Globe and Mail
Published Wednesday, Oct. 28, 2009 6:24PM EDT
Last updated Thursday, Sep. 06, 2012 3:45PM EDT
0 Comments Print
I met Pierre Trudeau only once. It was at a banquet in Toronto. He was well into his 70s and rather shrunken, but he hadn't lost any of his charm. "Ah, Ms. Wente," he said with exaggerated appreciation as he kissed my hand. It was all I could do to keep from asking for his room number.

A lot of women did. Women loved Mr. Trudeau and he loved them back. He was far more comfortable with them than men, especially if they were young, gorgeous, lively, artistic, left-wing and a bit flaky. I wasn't any of those things. But, hey, a girl can dream.

trump believes in "power handshakes" and other corporate dominance non-sense... that's why he'll always look at the handshake, and not in the eye.

He's one of those "90% of communication is body language" type guys.

Tiny pee pee piss bed acorn

Better you than us

misleading photos are misleading

Do we have to take the chinks :(? Look what it did to BC

He fucking leads the handshake. Alpha as fuck

Did trump lose weight? He looks great in the second pic

But then he waits until it's underway and weedman is ready to look back up together.

I get the feeling staring at the handshake is the way of forcing the other guy to look at what he's looking at to follow up the gesture in a sign of solidarity -- much like the immediate PR line is that if things go alright that he likes the guy and he thinks it's going to work out well.

Not if we declare independence

The chinks were forced on us by the federal government BCbro. Take pride in knowing we did not accept them willingly