WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING HILLARY COMMENTS ON A COMET PIZZA TWEET WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600
cbsnews.com/news/michael-g-flynn-resigns-from-trump-transition-team/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhau8vILNTU&index=1&list=LLTG3WjDmZetYuMizyYaS9qQ
twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/662070477737893888?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ITS REAL
>twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600

link

It means it's all true. Flynn has commented on the pizza predicament prior to the election. Seemed to believe it.

Coming out of the woodwork to help bash fake news eh?

Stay irrelevant Clinton.

She didn't get the reference

But why would Hillary comment on a pizzagate issue directly through twitter??? It's obvious she is involved so why draw attention? This seems like an incredibly bold move.

I'll never understand how people can be so quick to make fun of pizzagate. It's such a scary thing with so many smoking guns, I can't relate to someone who has the ability to just completely put it out of sight and out of mind.

Because everyone outside the Sup Forums/MAGA Twitter bubble thinks its retarded

I can't wait till sessions send her to the chair

How much do you think she paid the person who came up with this tweet?

how wrong they all are

Taunts like this are common between political foes.

But I would be very surprised if Hillary had anything directly to do with this tweet. Way too fucking risky.

Somebody is getting their ass chewed to pieces over this.

Mike Flynn Jr was fired form the Trump transition team for bringing up Pizzagate.

confirmed?

Maybe she's drunk.

They work to discredit when most threatened. That was the only public mention when the gunman went over to Comet.

Now we have Trump admin pedo arrests and it's at the front of her and everyone else's minds.

Because Trump is the only politician who does his own tweets. That was made by some intern who doesn't know what's going on, and who will be killed shortly.

No fucking way she is up this late. Part of her staff wrote this. The question is why.

probably this

This is fucking huge

are you retarded you burger michael flynn was literally going after pedosta

look for either someone from flynn's camp or hillary's camp to commit a double bullet to the back of the head suicide shortly.

I dont think Hillary is even aware of pizzagate.

This seems like an intern screw up.

Hillary directly responding to a tweet was probably pre-arranged to be a go signal of some kind to take a certain course of action.

They know the noose is tightening so they're probably trying to destroy evidence now.

Expect Comet Pizza to burn down soon in a (((mysterious fire))).

Bumping. It's obvious (((they))) forced him to resign because he was either calling for an investigation or simply knew too much

God I feel bad for that intern.

I AM AWARE OF THIS BUT WHY WOULD HILLARY INVOLVE HERSELF PUBLICLY ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

>everyone is stupid, everyone but me

>I-ITS JUST AN INTERN GUYS

cbsnews.com/news/michael-g-flynn-resigns-from-trump-transition-team/

i was on the fence about pizzagate but after seeing all of these (((coincidences))) i think it might be legit

And another thing:

This opens up pizzagate again to debate. Seems like Hillary is drunk of another staffer is in trouble. Flynn had a random tweet but normies will watch Ben swan or joe rogan now

This transparent bitch cant help but project her nervousness into a tweet. This is a real fucking tweet. I saw it and had to doubletake.

Safety Squads NOW.

Another related question: How did Hillary even find the tweet that she replied? She wasn't mentioned in it. How did she stumble upon it?

the day of the rope grows closer for hillary

He's a known faggot just like that queer robbie mook. I bet they all get together with the podesta's and alefantis throws a sleep over.

>smoking guns
I haven't seen a smoking gun. Mountains of evidence but no proof. Did I miss something?

she's attempting to provide covering fire for her many homosexual/pedophile friends and former staffers as she sees an imminent threat to them and their formerly secret "after hours" activities, but she'll probably just fuck this up like everything else she's ever attempted and get them imprisoned.

Great question.

She's begging for a pizza gate info dump on her twitter

Most likely interns, hillary never tweets on a whim unless its done through 800 of her staff members.

The simple fact that they keep bringing it up is enough evidence for me that there's something there. If it's so fake, why not just do what Trump did with pissgate and make a remark then move on? Why dwell on it? Why did Colpert create an entire episode talking about it? Why did Samantha Bee do a whole segment on it?

this board has the highest concentration of mentally deficient retards i've ever seen in my life.

I think whoever owns that twitter account, while being lauded by the party faithful, are being REAMED by the top staff for replying to a thread referencing pizzagate. That shows naivete and it is not something ANY of them want to associate themselves with.

something big has to be coming that they're really gonna need to push this FAKE NEWS angle against....

no, no intern or even a senior adviser himself can tweet like that.

it obviously has a calculated and specific intention.

Probably some concerted effort among her staff and comet people. Hillary doesn't personally tweet.

HOLY CRAP

>not an argument
how does it feel to be defending pedos shareblue scum?

>she
come on you stupid tards. we all know she hasn't been to twitter anytime in the last 3 years

rekt

Yeah. That is the tell for me.

If i was podesta, I would be granting interviews and explaining everything. But he is in hiding.

There's a video showing Podesta harming a child now

Probably just coincidence.

To be fair, Colbert and others have an interest in covering it because it's cool to make fun of conspiracy theorists and even cooler to make fun of republicans in pop culture. Making those groups look dumb gets views.

concerned and deranged Sup Forums hackers grouped up to burn down several DC pizza shop buildings in a suicide pact against the alleged pizza gate fake news stories which started circulating a few months back, CNN with the breaking story

literally PIZZAFAGGOTS got SHAT IN THE MOUTH by shillary herself

how much more btfo can they be?

PIZZANIGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

THE LOOP IS CLOSING
THIS TIMELINE WILL REIGN

not confirmed, but the voice and style of speech is scarily accurate. Also in the video the screaming child responds to "WHATS MY NAME" with "J-J-JOHN"

It means nothing. This is just something to get your panties in a bind. Enjoy chasing after your delusions.

Got a source for this

what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck

/pol, please stop fucking with me, I have to sleep soon. Give it to me straight. Is this a happening?

Flynn resining is not even a big deal in my opinion. He always seemed like a faggy douche.

Clinton (or intern) awknowledging pizzagate is more interesting.

now now, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
there's a video of a child being tortured in locked in a bathtub by a guy who only SOUNDS like podesta.
...im sure it has nothing to do with this tweet... shhhhuuurrreee

>using a comma right before the word *but*

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhau8vILNTU&index=1&list=LLTG3WjDmZetYuMizyYaS9qQ

Warning, extremely disturbing content

how much shitblue is paying monthly for the vpns? you got any ballpark number?

link pls

Kek

no one fucking knows

WTF am I looking at?

>Baa

uhh... guys..

twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/662070477737893888?lang=en

Alex Jones said the Pizza place story was an attempt to distract from the real child abuse Democrats were involved with.

That they tried to spread this meme to focus people's attention away from their real crimes.

she's saying she loves david brock and his gay pedo boyfriend. they are part of the same cult

shouldn't you be in that other weird pizzagate thread that you've been condemning all night...?

here

you faggot i shitpost from the Kingdom of Thailand where i live

you haven't taken the bog pill yet?

You guys are so obvious it fucking hurts. I hope they pay you well you degenerate scum

not sure which, its a shitstorm today, im busy shitposting in bogtards pizzatards birdtards

chek dis thread its fuckin spooky in there

>I'M YOU'RE FUCKING FATHAH NOW

it's burned in my head Sup Forums make it stop :'(

So realistically, when Hillary inevitably tries to flee the country, where will she go?
Qatar? Saudi Arabia? Switzerland?

let me explain to you what happened here, you autistic dipshit.

Philippe Reines worked under Hillary as Secretary of State and has been a noted shill for her ever since. He wrote a tweet making fun of Flynn and Pizzagate.

Hillary replies and uses the tweet to make a point about "fake news" in a completely robotic, unnatural way because she's pretty much a walking algorithm.

now go to bed, faggot.

worldcorpo

Did you choose a Thai vnp by chance?

Trump wouldn't? Fuck off faggot.

is that his nuts slinged over his shoulder?

Not that one, is it a bog too?

>WAAAS MAH NAYME!

it's his backup brain

Because every liar exhibits the same they deny and dent until it draws attention then they go into hiding and rinse and repeat. Why else would an elite reply to a "literally who".

Petraeus is going to replace him. Way fucking better choice.

To her death.

you are so obvious, are shills even trying anymore?

This is some dark, haunting, fucked up shit

because it was never real and anyone dumb enough to believe it should see themselves to a large glass of bleach to prevent their shit genetics from contaminating the rest of the populace

inb4 shill
inb4 38393D chess

you're all just a bunch of a fucking nigger brained retards.