Chink Insectoids

Remind me again pol, are Chinese insectoids or humanoids?

holy shit its true they rev up backward so they claim they didnt see or hear shit instead of paying lifetime medicines and healthcare

Not a good excuse tho, we have animal cruelty laws in the states and we still help stranded animals. They can atleast show some emotion but they don't.

Chinese are sub-humans. They deserve to be wiped out.

Fucking commie scums are godless and amoral. Rest of asians brought down by these subhuman monkies.

Guys, there are like a Billion Chinks. Your Altruism is showing.

If It were a Korean or Japanese baby I would be pissed, because I hold the Koreans and Japanese at a higher standard than Chinese Insectoids.

>have a billion people
>use that as a justification to mercilessly kill children instead of tapping that amazing potential to revolutionize the entire world

Also check my Chinese Civil War Gets.

Incredible. Why are they such a bad drivers?

What reason do you have to hold Coreans at a higher standard? You know they're responsible for tsongul, right?

Chinese are the niggers of the Asian world.

(Not enough control) Spawn more overlords

Oh, God Japan does it too!

haha, wow.

IIRC the law in China states that first responders are responsible for the person they help (ie could be held liable for damages or medical bills)

also this is nothing, someone post that other video of the guy who murders a kid for no reason

Dat last chink prolly found a meal for the whole family

Don-t they have Good Samaritan laws fucking hell.

Good one Mehmed

>someone post that other video of the guy who murders a kid for no reason

nah don't

Gotta decrease that surplus population somehow.

Thank you Mr Burger, never eat streetfood in Asia.