Qt3.14 Hwite Virgin Girls

They are all in NorCal and Oregon. I swear to Kek! Meanwhile I'm stuck in shithole central California with disgusting beaner women. I'm going to find myself a conservative and white girl up north and if any other anons want to save the white race, you should too.

Other urls found in this thread:

hookingupsmart.com/2013/07/24/relationshipstrategies/the-definitive-survey-of-infidelity-in-marriage-and-relationships/
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/24/opinion/sunday/infidelity-lurks-in-your-genes.html?src=twr&_r=1&referer=
kinseyinstitute.org/resources/FAQ.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
kon.org/urc/v9/atchley.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
family-studies.org/slow-but-sure-does-the-timing-of-sex-during-dating-matter/
psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201304/the-lingering-psychological-effects-multiple-sex-partners
youtube.com/watch?v=fmS_MxfJiCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go into the wilderness and fuck a grizzly bear you worthless piece of shit.

But brooooooooo I'm in LA dog

Your mom can't take this dick any more user

just go to a small town, there are men there wishing a different girl would come around
this implies you're not a shitskin though

Fact, only virgins want other virgins.

Come to Portland if you want to see purple haired land whales and spic sluts.

Wonder who's behind this post?

Memes aside i think its kinda funny and i think its kinda sad. But ya'll don't know shit about fucking like these is good sex and bad sex. If your a virgin and you hook up with an another virgin you might die never having experienced good sex. Sex is like a movie man. It can suck, ya feel me?

Yeah, but why would I want to to have experienced another guys dick? Also there's some study that shows girls who have had less sex are less likely to get divorced and be unhappy with the marriage. It's a value western societies have had for centuries.

Also, I can't want what I don't know about. Good sex will be what I know.

>treating sex like masturbation
ayylmao

Dude mating for life is for fucking pigeons. You can't choir boy through life, sex is for fun and you should have the full experience. Otherwise you'll be missing out.. again.

Dude the first time i got laid i had a condom on and i couldn't feel shit. It was very frustrating and definitely what I'd consider bad sex. I really regret using a condom. Seriously man bad sex is a very real thing.

some of us dont have the looks to sleep around

Yeah that's where I call Jewish lies man. People are gonna tell you youre missing out when you don't try heroine, or fuck traps, or do LSD. I'm about living a wholesome life and think that having a good family matters most.

sluts are the biggest turnoffs for me
i'll stick to the good girls thx
gl not getting cheated on though

Man i know loads of ugly people thay get laid waaay more than i do. Its all about confidence and social skills we both probably lack. Kek
I think its perfectly reasonable to want to settle down, but you've got to live your life first. Your probably only 19 or someshit, you should travel and maybe fuck a few different chicks fo have some fun. Because family life is boring and your trapped once you settle down. You ought to experience shit, ypu don't wanna be one of those dad's with no wisdom or experience to give to his kids

Are you also a virgin?

nope im just a loner that doesnt care but sleeping around is something i either dont want/cant do

yeah. not an incel or anything it's by choice.
i figure if i place emphasis on virginity in a girl then i shouldn't be a hypocrite

Lol

just wanted to say you seem like a legitimately cool guy and i don't think you lack The Charisma

:-)

IDIOT Democrat Representative Maxine Waters Trolled by Russian Pranksters

>>> Sup Forums112556554

At least you're not in Maryland

Nothing but the fattest, ugliest niggers, spics, and gooks. Even the whites are hideous here.

Baltimore/DC voted ugliest cities in America for a good reason.

IDIOT Democrat Representative Maxine Waters Trolled by Russian Pranksters

>not wanting a chola gf

>DUDE SEX HAS NO CONSEQUENCES LMAO

Wrong, faggot. Dating non-virgin women makes you a cuck and opens you up to higher risk for divorce and infidelity. Why incur greater risk for less reward?

hookingupsmart.com/2013/07/24/relationshipstrategies/the-definitive-survey-of-infidelity-in-marriage-and-relationships/
Male and female infidelity correlated with previous sexual partner count. Data from National Opinion Research Center’s General Social Survey 2010 compiled into graphs.

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/24/opinion/sunday/infidelity-lurks-in-your-genes.html?src=twr&_r=1&referer=

kinseyinstitute.org/resources/FAQ.html
"On the other hand, for men, having had more sex partners in their lifetime was a predictor of less sexual satisfaction."
And many other statistics

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

kon.org/urc/v9/atchley.html
Males with less sexual partners perceived as better by females

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality

family-studies.org/slow-but-sure-does-the-timing-of-sex-during-dating-matter/

psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201304/the-lingering-psychological-effects-multiple-sex-partners

I felt the same way for a long time.

Then I said fuck that because I lost all respect for women. When 90% of them are unfuckable because they're fat and the 10% that are think they have the right to be on a pedestal for being a 6/10, you sort of want to make them fall in love just so you can break their hearts and demolish them.

Look guys i know society is fucked, people are retarded and sex isn't anything or everything. But you still gotta make an effort with people, try dating websites or just be friendly with chicks. Even if you get nothing out of it its practice.

Life doesn't get any easier as you get older, rhe things, people and experiences you do have arw really important. Like i had a fuck buddy when i was 15 it was a short thing and i didn't get laid again until my early 20s. Point is im gald i did it and i at least had some idea of what sex is like. Its better to have atleast some idea rather than no idea. And it goes for everything not just sex.

Thx user.

nah i cant be bothered hahahahaha

i've contemplated it. maybe in the future.
lol i'm not some aspie who spills his spaghetti every time he talks to a girl
i'm tall. reasonably attractive. i lift. pretty close to natty max.
never had problems with girls

simply not into hookup culture/casual sex and want a girl who shares that view. just haven't found said girl yet.

but i appreciate the sympathy

that girl is clearly white with chicano style makeup

>Modesto, CA
I feel you bro

Ditto, grew up there.

Alright man, but when the time comes and it will, you will die someday. You wanna be able to say no regrets.
You sound alright, maybe in time you'll find a nice girl similar to you. Just don't fall down the black pill that user here has. Because that shit is no kind of life. You can't disregard half your race because of some bullshit.

good i hope i an hero before any cunt decides i need to find a wife to change my diapeys in old age

>maybe in time you'll find a nice girl similar to you
thx user
here have a nice song youtube.com/watch?v=fmS_MxfJiCw

central CA here
JUST