Nationalism?

Hi Sup Forums I have a question for you.
I consider myself a nationalist, I love my country but when asked the question if a White European brethren and an American nigger was falling off a cliff and I could only save one, I would choose the White European Brother.
Also if a liberal white nu-male cuck and a red pilled White European were in the same situation, I again would choose the European.
My question Sup Forums am I truly a nationalist?

You're just racist.

You're simply a white nationalist.
You have trouble tolerating inferiors within your nation.
It is natural to want to clean your nation.

That makes since, I like this.

Yes you are, and a superior one at that. You recognize that within your nation, and even within your ethnicity, there are degenerates who are detrimental to that nations prosperity. Moreover, you understand that America is the product of centuries of ideological evolution in Europe. Therefore our heritage is based in the European, Western tradition.

Nationalism decreases the value of a country's currency, lowers real GDP, and economically disastrous.

Just look at the Japanese. They live shitty lives because they have to work hard in order to survive in their nationalistic economy

Lemme ask you this: if your next door neighbor was on fire, but a ~ was inviting you on an all expenses paid cruise, would you help your neighbor? Or would you go with the ~?

I guess it depends on my neighbor. Is it a mudslim? is it a nigger? is it an Illegal? If so I guess the cruise

Niggers aren't American so you're good, OP.

It's difficult to be an American Nationalist because of the lack of a core ethnic group anymore.

>American Nationalist
Like an American Indian?

More like an English settler.

Anyone who isn't WASP needs to leave now.

I probably would respect and know more about your history than any black,also as a white man you have closer cultural ties to most white people,even if blacks have been living in america for centuries.
About nu males and red pilled,it's obvious the reason being again closer cultural ties,and not wanting to fuck up your country.
I dont see any kind of moral problem,it happened something similar to me before,I have a south American companion at work (15 years in spain,ex police officer in his country,too clean so they put a price tag on him and he went to spain fucking red pilled and seen/dealt some shit)some fucking anchor baby turned into anchor teen comes and after some disagreement yells to him go back to your country fucking south American I have spanish ID...fucking mugabe ongdembe...

It really is. I really don't know what is an American anymore. I think we need to reset this whole thing and start over.

What about a New Netherlander?

"I like the answer that most thoroughly confirms my biases"

Youre not a nationalist youre a white Nationalist.

Your countrymen come before foreigners. If you would save Martin Schulz before Tommy Sotomayor youre legit not a counryman of mine.

You are differently right. It is more about respect for similar heritage and history. A bond of morality and shared culture.

Yes, that is what he agreed to.
Also get out nigger lover.
"Based" blacks need to go build up their own people and not try to steal our culture or impose theirs on us.
Mixing into more fucking brown people is stupid. White skin will disappear without a white nation.

Anything Northern European is still good.

I agree but if you didn't know who the black guy was because he was naked with a mask and hanging from a cliff, and same with the white guy (yup it's a strange situation)there's a higher chance the black guy being a flag burner,ghetto trash that is a cancer to your country than it being one of those mythical creatures like tommy sotomayor
While the white guy most probably will match your own cultural values and respect them.
Of course I would also choose someone like tommy over some faggy spaniard leftard.
BTW Sotomayor sounds Cuban or maybe Puerto rican, where does his family come from?

Without government intervention to try and socially engineer us they were doing exactly that. Most people have preferences within their race. Cassius Clay was publicly against race mixing and MLK was pro black too.

Quit pretending that negros are an active part of the marxist agenda.

>get out nigger lover

nice projection your backwards fucking neanderthal. Go back to the bayou.

I dont care about foreigners more than Americans no matter what their skin color. The fact that you have an inferiority complex that makes you wish youd been born in Europe is not my problem.

But here's the real question
>you can only save one, a black trump supporter, or a white numale berniebro

Whew
All this ~ bullshit has got me worried.

I actually dont know, and his bio doesnt say much.

And also if I didnt know either of them how would I know whose the foreigner?

But yes, even though its more likely Id still pick my countryman, regardless of skin color. Thats what nationalism is. If he turns out to be a cunt, oh well I fucked up.

But the reality is most blacks are more social conservatives than whites. Theyre single issue voters because theyve been taken ahold of by the boogeyman meme of white supremacy when the real danger is the fatherlessness in the black community created demoshits.

fewer than 3/10 black kids are born to two parent homes and people wonder why their communities are fucked. In the 60's they had higher legitimate birth rates than whites. The black family was relatively strong at every point until the mid-late 70's.

I cant pretend that negros are some unnatural alien to the US. Most negros have family ties that reach back as far back as the 18th and 19th century. Theyre not an alien force, theyre just a different race.

That would be like saying "deport natives". To where? Siberia? This is their nation.

"Anything northern europe is good"

The WN in action people.

Even Catholics are preferable to someone with a different skin tone, apparently.

How traditional and nationalist.

youre from america

if u are a real american nationalist youll figure out a way to save them both

If I only saw the colour I would go for the colour,if I only knew the nationality I would still pick the colour,if I knew the character of the individual,I would judge by that 10/10.
I'm not that racist and i love tk judge on character when i have the chance but if not i don't like playing lottery

You can know the nationality by how he screams for help with a non american accent or a american accent although if he spoke ghettoish or more educated you could make a more informed guess but some southern american accent)