Leftists in my country

news.com.au/entertainment/tv/this-is-what-sharia-law-actually-is/news-story/bc87221d32afe4fa4013a07b38fda32e

Are trying to tell us sharia law is a good thing. And they're asking to "continue the discussion on twitter".

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/online/social/can-anything-be-done-to-stop-violence-and-crimes-being-broadcast-on-facebook-live/news-story/417fc489f64afb2d196fdb2c204cfbc3
news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/vegan-cyclist-filmed-in-angry-exchange-with-adelaide-motorist/news-story/3034ea06c43c1422eee8549025222037
scoop.it/t/alcohol-other-drug-issues-in-the-media/p/4074900507/2017/02/06/world-s-most-comprehensive-story-into-marijuana-delivers-controversial-findings?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
enigmachronicle.com/2013/06/beijing-2008-a-painting-by-liu-yi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe their just shitposting irl, we all know thats your country's pastime

Nah mate, there's a line between shitposting and constantly shilling globalism day after day.

It's the same fucking group of people, i fucking know them by name now.

Nothing to discuss, they can fuck off.

Another fuck i hate is matthew dunn. Check out the kind of filth he's been writing for our papers non stop.

He's a disgusting human being.

How bad is leftist backlash in your country?
How much can you get away with saying?

Nothing. You speak out and your life is over.
Only 1 or 2 people survive this if they're already well off, like pauline hanson.

Meanwhile these cunts like matt dunn are spewing marxist propaganda and no-one bats an eyelid.

He's literally wrote articles about getting rid of property ownership and seizing the wealth of the rich.

Fuck me, i thought that Australia was a bastion of freedom in these dark times, sucks to hear what you guys are going through
Is your constant shitposting merely an outlet for dealing with a shitty culture?

news.com.au/technology/online/social/can-anything-be-done-to-stop-violence-and-crimes-being-broadcast-on-facebook-live/news-story/417fc489f64afb2d196fdb2c204cfbc3
>Shilling against freedom of speech

news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/vegan-cyclist-filmed-in-angry-exchange-with-adelaide-motorist/news-story/3034ea06c43c1422eee8549025222037
>Defending cyclist

scoop.it/t/alcohol-other-drug-issues-in-the-media/p/4074900507/2017/02/06/world-s-most-comprehensive-story-into-marijuana-delivers-controversial-findings?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
>Shilling for young people to smoke pot

He's a garden variety hipster who occasionally goes full marxist and corporate shill.

do they actually know what sharia is?

t. leftist

There's very little tolerance for dissenting opinions. Most of my friends slowly cut me off after they discovered I was pro-Trump. You don't even have to mention matters of race, just say you support the Coalition (our conservative government) and people will hate you now. Even Conservatism isn't tolerated.
The unis are a literal hotbed of marxists so if any of us are lucky enough to find like-minded people we have to hide ourselves away like Catholics in Tudor England

Christ, i was hoping to work there one day but fuck that idea
Do you guys atleast have a shot at fixing things?

It's difficult to say at this point.
For the time being our borders are under tight control and a relatively conservative government is in power. Anyone who tries to illegally enter Australia is shipped to a internment camp on a remote Pacific island but the vocal far left is making noise to end it. It'll take years for a policy change though because both major parties support it.
A minor populist party known as One Nation is on the rise and could get a lot of seats in the Queensland and Western Australian state elections. But it's headed by a bunch of country yokels who didn't even know what the TPP was until recently. But they're the best we've got unfortunately.

Culture-wise we're the same as in the rest of the West. The mood of the nation seems to be ripe for a Trump/Brexit style shift however education, media, and the minds of university students are all poisoned.

I don't agree with Sharia Law, but Australia really needs to get it's act together. This place is so damn degenerate and backwards

At least you're still 90%+ white and most of your enrichment has been chinks.

At least you have hope, go march against the lefties
>most of your enrichment has been chinks.
That isn't a good thing

Would you trade your niggers for chinks? I'd trade the pakis.

enigmachronicle.com/2013/06/beijing-2008-a-painting-by-liu-yi/

The chinks are far, far more dangerous.
But they don't chimp out like niggers.

>Would you trade your niggers for chinks?
actually very hard decision to make
chinks act like niggers despite being smart, honestly they're just as loud and obnoxious while also being as crafty as jews

Reeee fucking q&a

IDIOT Dem Repr Maxine Waters Trolled by Russian Pranksters

>tfw you live in glorious queensland and melbourne pooftahs will never effect you.

We're literally immune to anything they do, thank fuck for pauline.

Shit attitude and no you're not fucking immune. Melbourne's cancer is spreading under the surface and infecting the minds of children all over the country. They're voting for leftist policies without even knowing they're leftist.

Furthermore, gold coast is being invaded by chinks right now looking to invest.

Wait what the fuck are they doing to my city?

They're pouring in and looking to invest all over queensland. It's going to be the next sydney/melbourne.

And it's all because melbourne has been pushing for looser investment laws and infecting the minds of this country for a long time. You know ACT and NSW are also getting mandatory safeschools, right?

You know there is no way in hell queensland would ever let safeschools in.

Iori is my anal queen.

>“There is no country in the world that actually completely depends on sharia,” he said.
>“That’s why we don’t have Islamic countries, we have Muslim countries.”

lol

I'm muslim and even I don't want sharia. Never even gonna step foot on Aceh.

Patrician detected.

what's stopping us from just nuking the whole area and getting it the fuck over with already
all this shit would stop if they all just fucking died, I've had enough

Could be so easy:

>align with muslims
>get rid of white traitors
>make deal with muslims to GTFO OR ....

Lori's anus is mine back off

>>tfw you live in glorious queensland and melbourne pooftahs will never effect you.
almost completely unopposed the QLD premier gave all cabinet positions to unqualified women, some buckled under the pressure

>that dumb cunt on QA said sharia law says you need to follow the law of the land youre in

So why not just, like, follow the law? Why do you need sharia then? Nobody is making you eat pork or stopping you from praying to mecca 8000 times a day.

>Lori

Double baka

watched this last night
they usually get around it by saying it's just how they govern their personal lives but in reality majority muslim countries use it as a basis for actual law which is not so great
If any of them believe that sharia trumps Australian law in any way they should go elsewhere

Because it's taqiyyah lies as usual

This, the fucking slimes are trying to slowly creep in and subvert everything. Even a few Muslims are unacceptable because they won't fucking stop until they bring in the entire fucking horde and establish themselves as the dominant religious group.

So make the decision Mr Irwin, would you rather be a Chinese/Indian colony or a Marxist Islamic caliphate?

Those two systems do not mix well with each other and will always end with one side expelled.