Insider here please hear me out #MediaLiesAgain

#MediaLiesAgain
Hi Sup Forums.
Son of a top advisor to the president here.
>inb4 LARPer
I truly dont give a flip if you believe me. Just heed my advice right now because it is so important.
I feel weve gotten too comfortable with our victory and we need to take action now before its too late.
let me explain,
We are currently in a full-fledged psychological battle against the MSM and the deep-state. As Im sure youve seen with the recent resignation of general flynn, the msm is currently prancing around like the bullies they are about how they "won".
this is all a farce and i know you all know that.
However it is extremely important that this doesnt happen again.
As of right now the Presidents war room consists of really 3 redpilled people he can trust.
Bannon,
Miller,
and Conway.
Flynn used to be a part of this group but the MSM succeeded in its smear job.
I happen to know from high-level sources that Flynn resigned despite the opposition to doing such by our President.
So now Trump really only has 3 people left in the wh he can trust.
The establishment sees blood in the water and they hope to neutralize these assets to our president as they are the closest in philosophy to his freedom nationalism.
This is why its important we stand up to this.
Its time we counter their narrative.
it is INTEGRAL that we get the hashtag #MediaLiesAgain at approximately 12:25am CST this friday.
Flood twitter with this hashtag.
I swear Sup Forums you have no idea how enraged I'll be if they get Bannon, Miller, or Conway (shes almost gone now) next.
These are some of the only people Trump can trust.
THIS IS SO IMPORTANT!!!

TELL EVERYONE TO SPREAD THE HASHTAG #MediaLiesAgain THIS FRIDAY AT 12:25am CST

WHAT IM SAYING MIGHT NOT MAKE SINCE RIGHT NOW BUT IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE YOU WILL SEE THE BATTLEPLAN LIKE I DO RIGHT BEFORE OUR VERY EYES!!!

PLEASE! TRUMP NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT!
If bannon, miller or conway get out than Trump is effectively neutered.
#MediaLiesAgain

So, that's 10:25 AM Pacific?

Thanks for the insight, user.

These are truly dark times

have a bump

No. Thats 10:25 pm Pacific Thursday night

SPREAD THE HASHTAG IM GONNA BE SO MAD IF IT ISNT TRENDING FRIDAY MORNING!!!
The enemy is taking advantage of our victory and neuturing Trump and his advisors.

DONT LET THEM
#MediaLiesAgain

maybe keep posting reminders cuz its still a couple of days away

do tell all OP, come take this wool blanket, now tell us on this doll where they touch you

Ok master

flynn was a liability, i am glad hes gone. couldnt be trusted

This

Bump

Reminder that insider anons were correct about #NextFakeTrumpVictim threads that were posted here before fake Trump """victims"""" came forward.

This is some massive faggotry right here

BUMP

This same insider warned us about a major Trump attack months ago and we failed to heed his message properly. I forget which one it was. But I was here and this is the same guy.

you people think im larping which is pretty infuriating
I swear I would post on social media but for reasons I cant describe in detail right now I wont.

Seriously though, what harm can come out of this? only CTR would be viciously against this.
PLEASE SPREAD IT!
This. He was actually the guy who inspired me to get off my rump and start this campaign.

#MediaLiesAgain
PLEASE HELP ME

this is getting interesting.

Tell your ol man Bannon to stick to the shadows. He is by far Trump's greatest asset and is needed much more than Flynn, Conway or Kelly.

Those vicious lies that everyone admits were true.
He lied, get over it
Conway is a retard and Miller is a suck up

Jesus, T R U M P F A G S are retarded

Bro I bet brietbart is your only source for news you fucking closet cuck.

>purports to be part of the inside to sound more convincing
>offers no fucking proof

Timestamp and badge or something you absolutely undeniably massive faggot.

Flynn is OUT OUT OUT. Face it Drumpftards - Agent Orange is finished.

If your typing weren't so fucking atrocious you wouldn't lose all credibility.

Lets say hes lying.

What in the flying fuck does anyone have to lose simply by tweeting a hashtag at a particular time?

Fucking serious. Hes lying and you waste 1 minute, hes telling the truth and youre helping fight against a wave of enemy rhetoric.

This.

This isnt about me. I dont care if you believe Im a larper.
My inside knowledge is an aside note to the main point of my post which is the hashtag #MediaLiesAgain

Im telling you, the hit-pieces are going to get pretty heavy.
you people will regret not listening to me

You don't give a shit about the truth, do you, Sup Forumstard?

Give me one valid reason this campaign has any fruition.

Bump for justice
Also what will happen in the context of dis hashtag

>they don't think the shilling is obvious
You're pissing off the wrong people.

>Weighing the consequences of whether OP is telling the truth or lying means i don't care about truth.

Jesus fuck you people are retarded.

Ok faggot here's a real question: why doesn't Trump just tweet a link to the Arpaio press conference video where they utterly destroy Obama's birth certificate?

This would blow the media wide open. It's the nuclear option and would work.

So why not, LARP Jr.?

The same way #NextFakeTrumpVictim did.
We neutralized the narrative before it started.
The enemy is on the prowl now. They smell blood in the water and the attacks are going to get pretty intense in a few days.
Calls to impeach, bannon and conway to step down.
By Gen Flynn resigning its seen as a sign of weakness.
Now theyre on a power trip.
But one positive Trump hashtag could effectively neuter them

>using Sup Forumstard as an insult
>on Sup Forums
Here's a tip, shareblue, that terms is almost exclusively used on other boards.

But wouldn't the tag starting here lead to you ultimately being found out?

Why not just call it FAKE NEWS as a blanket term? That has greatly destabilized and angered the legacy media recently.

Exactly.
My hope is you all can see through the shilling. I'm hitting all the right nerves.

We're not your private army. Trump needs to crash and burn.

>Bannon
>Miller
>Conway

So now we know who to focus on digging up scandals for. Thanks!

>shes almost gone now

He defended her against Chaffetz and Spicer.

I don't think she's going anywhere anytime soon

So 10:25 pm Thursday night for this commiefornian? There's no harm posting a hashtag I suppose.

Nah you're just a faggot
At some point we recognize how real insiders talk, and they don't sound like whiny bitches who type IN MOTHERFUCKING CAPS LOCK
I remember one of the "insider" threads a few weeks back, where at some point OP sperged out and said something like "Well, because of this guy who talks rude I'm not going to reveal anything anymore". Please, pull something out like this, it was hilarious

$0.50 has been deposited into your account.

>He thinks "Agent Orange" isn't badass as all hell.

WHY FRIDAY???
WHY DON'T WE JUST SPREAD THE HASHTAG RIGHT NOW????

IM NOT FUCKING DOING IT. COME AND GET ME BIG BAD US TOP TIER SON OF ELITE MAN.

IM NOT TWEETING

You're gonna have to keep posting threads here as reminders mate. Thursday is a fucking lifetime away on here, Mike.

I'll help you user, and I'll boost it to my normie Twitter warriors.

Why 12:25 AM on Friday morning though?

Nah I'm good

You got it Donald

>Son of a top adviser
No.

Top advisers would not tell their children who the president's only trusted advisers were.

My question is, what do you gain by posing this stunt? Information gathering?

Yeah, what a fucking ruse. He's really trolling everyone by getting the hashtag #MediaLiesAgain to trend.

kill yourself faggot.

>nobody never ever astro turfs, do psy ops, pay shills, false flags

idiot.

EVERYBODY SPREAD THE HASHTAG ON TWITTER RIGHT NOW AND KEEP IT GOING NON-STOP ALL WEEK AND CREATE SEVERAL THREADS AT A TIME REGARDING THIS.

Why the fuck are you guys so vehemently against posting a hashtag? If I remember I'm going to for the chance to help if it's real. What bad can come from this?

Because we need time to get it rolling.
And then we release the kraken all at once to get it trending.
Opening the floodgates right now is not a wise idea.
Just keep the idea out there and remind anons to post at 12:25am CST on thursday night

The Internet isn't working for the libshits and they've saturated it.
Why the fuck would the Internet matter at all?

trump just needs to drop some ufo shit and let the media eat it up. give them something

Who knows, it's not like saying the media lies is too much of a big deal anyway, how long until it starts getting cold the same way as they calling everyone a 'nazi' ?
Everyone at this point know that they are failures with poor viewship and chinese harvesting more than half of their views for shekels.

HERE'S THE THING. WHY FRIDAY?? EXPLANATION PLEASE??

Friday because it will be too late for us to react to the current targeted OP CTR is running.

They want us to wait and not be in the way

It has to be for information gathering purposes. My problem is that they aren't being upfront about what they want. They would probably get more support that way.

Are we testing twitter's bias against pro-Trump related information? What are we doing?

I don't even have a twatter.

If you had sort of critical judgement you'd clearly recognize that OP is a massive supernova of faggotry and can't be trusted. He may be well-intentioned, but the truth is you have no idea what kind of narrative he's trying to set, and may end up taking part in something that you actually wouldn't support in the first place. Of course, if you have no integrity, feel free to do whatever the fuck you want

>TELL EVERYONE TO SPREAD THE HASHTAG #MediaLiesAgain THIS FRIDAY AT 12:25am CST

It will never cease to amaze me how it seems that the world has come to a point where the fate of nations can be decided upon on a website where people post mundane 140 character messages.

Depressing if it's really the case.

Alright change of plans.
We can open the floodgates now if you guys get it trending by tomorrow morning but I dont think you can do it.
Do you?

>So now Trump really only has 3 people left in the wh he can trust.

I wonder if Soros is going after the Internet Autists....?

You said Friday, now it's thursday, what trickery is this?

Media companies time their hit pieces and co-ordinate their releases.

Based upon his, our insider is likely a Journo in a mailing list who doesn't want anyone to know.

It's not a problem, but the basic gist is a wave of hitpieces are coming, and based upon the time, likely coming in the middle of the night in time for the morning news cycle.

yep, telling us to wait any not fight ctr msm bullshit until friday seems fishy.

he could easily prove himself, post picture, anything...but nope,nothing but "(((trust me)))"

It's CTR spreading discouragement

>claims to be a son of a top advisor
>uses Central Time Zone

We cant just spam hashtags without proper text to go along with it. medialiesagain ... ABOUT WHAT???!

Niiiesss

It's funny how some user dropped Flynn was in trouble 15 hours ago and everyone ignored him but Politico reported on Flynn resignation 15 hours ago. Then suddenly the last 3 hours it's suddenly reported on CNN and FOX as a new story. There are plenty of real insider anons who visit here but also a decent amount of LARPers too, I'll take OPs consideration since it's a hastag .

How close is this to what's going to happen? Or is this way off and full autism?

Thursday night/Friday morning

I said thursday night so that people on the pacific wouldnt get confused

Bump

this

>and Conway.

lmao

Such as?
>it's bad because!
>it's good because!
I just don't really care and if it even slightly helps trump (still waiting on an explanation from OP to be sure I want to) then I'm down for it. It's 10 seconds out of my life. Also he could go to any other site to help him speak anti trump propaganda, so why here?

>release the kraken
Jesus christ, you must be trying REALLY hard to get this to take off.
I see this as multi-layered. You know that no one would do #yourpersonalarmy bullshit, so you're posting as an exaggeration of yourself, which is something a counter-operative would do to dis-credit the operation, which in turn would cause people to boost it even further, preying off paranoia.
Jesus dude. Give it a rest.

Ok, I just saved this photo for reference.

Major russian stories coming out to sew discord in the trump admin.
So we neutralize that story by tweeting something like "Bannon is a russian agent now??? Smh. #MediaLiesAgain"

The demoralization campaign wells
with every 'scandal'.
It's nothing new.
OP fag is right that the battle is far from over.

AHAHA
>GUYS WE NEED TO DO IT ON FRIDAY, WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY
>OR NOW

hello CTR

EVERYBODY SAVE THIS PIC FOR WHEN THE TIME COMES. REMEMBER THE DATE.

Trump appears to have stalled on all his major initiatives and is doing nothing more than cavorting around with world leaders. While this is fine and necessary, when are we going to see more EOs? Tax reform? Pizzagate arrests? Give us some insight here so that we can pump up the #MediaLiesAgain flames. I am afraid that all this will do is delay the inevitable.

Made me laugh. No, that's not what he's doing.

But we can all dream, can't we?

There's no question they have a master plan, but that bullshit isn't it.

Trump needs to hold a press conference, and tell people the truth. about lying congressmen, ctr, pedophiles, EVERYTHING. That is why we elected him.

Why can't get hold a presser and talk to the people himself. Tell the truth, its easy.

>Trump appears to have stalled on all his major initiatives

U wot m8?

Integrity? What the fuck are you talking about Ahmed? Is it really a lot to ask people who spends hours in front of the computer to take one minute to tweet a hashtag? You are either incredibly stupid or a Brock Boy; either way, kill yourself.

Fuck off.
I hope they execute you with the rest of these treasonous cunts.

The orange trusfund baby is going down

I dont think I've seen shilling against something this hard since the Trump tapes released before the second debate

EVERYBODY!!!
OUR THREAD IS BEING INVADED BY CTR SHILLS!!!!
GET THEM NOW!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I had thought it was full retard.

I just wondered if it was autistic enough to work.