Maternity tourism

>According to U.S. immigration officials, the “maternity hotels,” which housed predominantly women from China, cost anywhere from $15,000 to 50,000 depending on negotiated services.
>Tuesday Federal Agents forced entry into twenty Southern California locations believed to be orchestrating “maternity tourism”
>redflagnews.com/headlines-2017/ice-raids-20-maternity-hotels-in-california-full-of-pregnant-foreign-women

for some reason some retard posted this on Sup Forums but not here

now there's one less shill thread

2bhonest i heard about gooks doing this shit as far back as 2000

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/08/25/birth-tourists-and-anchor-babies-what-trump-and-bush-got-right/?utm_term=.5c99f3161fb6
doctoresparati.com/home.html
doctoresparati.com/testimonials.html
twitter.com/Babies_USA
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/canada-mexico-visitors-visa-apply-eta-scrap-requirements-justin-trudeau-donald-trump-a7421121.html
capac-chu.house.gov/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Right wing talk radio stations in LA have been talking about this for about 10 years.

Ugly mother
Ugly babby

Pol needs to spam the fuck out of congresswoman Judy Chu. She is a So. Cal Asian Democrat and will not even acknowledge birth tourism.

>redflagnews.com
lol this sounds totally legit

Breeding a bunch of future spies with easy access to the US

Yeah this isn't new. I remember seeing, I want to say a 60 Minutes episode, about this years and years ago.

There is a limit on the number of babies you can have in China. The Government will force you to have abortion. I have seen it happen.
This is truly a matter of life or death.

just doing a little research I found (oddly) an article in the Washington Post

turns out JEB! was also against this shit.

wtf i love guac now

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/08/25/birth-tourists-and-anchor-babies-what-trump-and-bush-got-right/?utm_term=.5c99f3161fb6

Mexicans have been doing this for years as well.
At least 20 years.

doctoresparati.com/home.html

>el paso

what a shithole. that place needs to be raked with 30mm

We're ground zero for the FBI, ICE, DEA, and NSA to fight the illegals and the cartels but you're welcome to try and get past the AA installations

Fake news. Sage.

The testimonials are crazy.
It's Mexico,Mexico,Mexico, Nigeria,Nigeria,Nigeria,Peru,Kenya

doctoresparati.com/testimonials.html

This quotation from Jeb demonstrates so well the difference between him and Trump. They both are saying more or less the same thing: that people, especially Asians, with no personal attachment to America are coming into this country specifically to have babies here. But Jeb dances around the issue and is almost apologetic that he's bringing it up, trying to make clear that he's not being offensive to immigrants and shouldn't be judged for that.

Trump showed that all that is a waste of time. Some people are going to be offended no matter what, because any criticism of the practice / community is offensive to them. Trying to be conciliatory doesn't keep anybody from taking offense, and it softens your message so much that nobody pays attention to it; it just sounds like regular political mush.

Donald Trump and Jeb Bush both state the same position. Trump does it in an eye catching way; Jeb does it almost apologetically. Both cause offense, but Trump gets all the attention.

El Paso is a fucking shithole - ask LE why they don't fuck with the Zaragozas: there's a carefully negotiated "unspoken" agreement that the violence happens in Juarez. The last thing I saw driving out of that fuckhole was a mannequin hanging from a billboard with 'plato y plomo' written on it.

>still mad I got 1AD after it was relo'd out of Germany

This is happening in BC but they're not doing anything about it. Wouldn't want anyone to accuse them of racism I guess

One of the things they do properly. Too many fucking chinks already.

Here's a pic from their Twitter page.

twitter.com/Babies_USA

So when can we bomb these fuckers? The entitled leeches deserve nothing less.

Jesus Christ user are you fuckin kidding me

This has nothing to do with the child limit. If a child is born on U.S. soil it gains citizenship.

i just want to thank all the anons who bumped this pretty minor thread-- but the amount of shilling going on tonight is just beyond the pale.

we used to get minor interesting threads on Sup Forums all the time-- but those have been pushed out because of the shilling.

REMINDER: DO NOT BUMP SHILL THREADS

NEWFAGS: LEARN TO IGNORE OR SAGE

There's a story on this every year it seems when they get busted. Doesn't seem to ever make it on liberals radars though, guess you got to be a drugged out spic or Muslim to.

IRVINE, SOCAL, ORANGE COUNTY, BAY AREA, SF, DALY CITY, FREMONT BROS.

WHEN YOU SEE A GROUP OF 2-4 PREGGP CHINKS, FOLLOW THEM AND REPORT TO ICE THEIR ADDRESS.

THEYRE COMING BACK WITH THEIR CHINK BABIES TO REAP BENEFITS.

REPORT REPORT REPORT!!!!

I've been to your hellhole. Still washing the stink off me months later. Fuck el paso, fuck texas, and fuck mexicans.

Why would anyone with $15,000- $20,000 come to the US to have a baby in a warehouse. They could just buy a 1st class plane ticket, fly to the US, and have the baby in hospital or luxury hotel.

Why are you complaining? You are a less than half white nation, full of double digit IQ spics and niggers. You should be thankful that Asians are still showing up, especially ones with 50,000 USD to spare.

They're usually in homes, as far I am aware. There's a Taiwanese movie about this. They pay a host, host takes care of them, etc, kid gets citizenship.

How the fuck is this legal?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GLASS THESE FUCKERS

They aren't paying $15,000 - 50,000 to do this. Like I said, they could flyover and have the baby in a hospital.

i don't think we have visa-free travel for chinese citizens. And if you're preggers they'll deny your visa.

I belive the payments is to get around that shit

They can be tourists AND pregnant.

It's about to get alot worse if this goes through.

Canada to lift visa restrictions for Mexicans.
"As of 1 December, all a Mexican national needs to visit Canada is a passport, a credit card and an email address"

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/canada-mexico-visitors-visa-apply-eta-scrap-requirements-justin-trudeau-donald-trump-a7421121.html

You can walk across the border from Canada just about anywhere. Hell in Washington state in alot of places one side of the street is Canada and the other is the US. Easy as crossing a single lane road.

My congresswoman runs this. She tried to get medicare to pay for acupuncture because a lot of her Asian constituents have acupuncture clinics.
capac-chu.house.gov/

>credit card
>mexicans
canada confirmed as racists

Old news this law ended in 2016 also most people were not forced into abortion but punished through cessation of state benefits such a school and medical care. Don't believe everything they taught you in school. Remember how all drugs are super addictive and bad? Yet the government grows opium and cannabis for their pain relief properties.

Not only that, but peasants would just pay the fine and continue to have as many kids as they want.

Also, the law was more relaxed for minority groups, which is itself often muddy enough that a Han can sometimes lie and claim some ancient minority group for gibs.