The picture is getting clearer

the picture is getting clearer

businessinsider.com/trump-russia-ties-michael-flynn-dossier-2017-2

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/donald-trump-white-house-spy-agencies
observer.com/2016/10/its-time-to-rename-nsa-the-national-insecurity-agency/
humanrightsfirst.org/resource/human-trafficking-numbers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In return for this effort, the dossier says, Putin wanted information from Trump on Russian oligarchs living in the US, Source E said. The same source is quoted in the dossier as saying the Trump campaign was "relatively relaxed" about the attention on Trump's reported ties to Russia "because it deflected media and the Democrats' attention away from Trump's business dealings in China."

"Unlike in Russia, these [dealings] were substantial and involved the payment of large bribes and kickbacks which, were they to become public, would be potentially very damaging to their campaign."
What happened

The CIA established a US counterintelligence task force last spring to investigate whether the Trump campaign received funds from Russia. John Brennan, the former director of the CIA, also received a recording of a conversation last year from one of the Baltic states' intelligence agencies suggesting that money from the Kremlin had gone to the Trump campaign, the BBC reported.

"Source E," according to recent reports by the Wall Street Journal and ABC, is Sergei Millian.

A dossier of unverified claims alleges serious conspiracy and misconduct in the final months of the 2016 presidential campaign. The White House has dismissed the dossier as fiction, and most of the claims remain unverified. The timeline of major events, however, lines up.

The document includes one particularly explosive allegation — that the Trump campaign agreed to minimize US opposition to Russia's incursions into Ukraine in exchange for the Kremlin releasing negative information about Trump's opponent, Hillary Clinton. The timing of events supporting this allegation also lines up.

quick question, is anyone up there still associated with trump?

Bullshit story from a left leaning website

>The same source is quoted in the dossier as saying the Trump campaign was "relatively relaxed" about the attention on Trump's reported ties to Russia "because it deflected media and the Democrats' attention away from Trump's business dealings in China."
Yeah I'm sure this Millian fellow just handed juicy tidbits like that to Russia

>Baltic states' intelligence agencies
I don't not think highly of the Baltic States, but are we really supposed to trust a recorded conversation from a country that won't even be named? How did they get a hold of these recordings?

>The White House has dismissed the dossier as fiction, and most of the claims remain unverified. The timeline of major events, however, lines up.
Yeah, because it's very easy for some nobody to put together fanfiction that matches historical events. The fact that their claims aren't immediately falsifiable is not proof that they are true.

I have a feeling like this is some pissgate bullshit.

That said, I wouldn't even care if it were true. I'll take Russia influencing us over over Jews and terrorists.

Other than Flynn (and not anymore), no. It's a classic case of grasping at straws. Since the libs are convinced that Russians hacked the elections, they look for connections anywhere and everywhere, no matter how insignificant, and then blow out of proportion hoping it'll stick.

Yes, this is the best they can do. No, it's not gonna matter in a month.

I think the dossier is the same

This is retarded, he didnt break any laws or regulations its all BS, the only story here is he might have lied about it to the VP.

On the surface, this is a damning piece of information that would definitely be newsworthy – if it were true.

This is all a paid for hit piece and none of it is proven to be true.

But op knows that lol

I just hope the pee video gets released some day.

Its all BS no one is persecuted under the Logan Act, Obama was 500 times worse, spoke to many foreign leaders before he was sworn in.

I would like for one person to explain to me why they believe pizzagate is more believable than this.

I'm no truther, but god damn are those emails and their coded language weird as fuck.

>Sergei Milian
>Alleged Source (Sergei Millian) of Claims in Trump Dossier Joined Trip That Drew FBI Scrutiny

>Carter Page
>Rumors that Donald Trump named him as a foreign policy advisor to his presidential campaign, which campaign staffers later denied.

>Michael Flynn
>Lied to Pence and then fired for what was done

>Paul Manafort
>All alleged claims since November 2016, not a single confirmed claim to date.

>Viktor Yanukovych
>All propaganda, no actual ties to Trump, nor did Paul Manafort defend Viktor

I am not going to keep going, but as you can tell, all bullshit and you should kill yourself.

Because there is more evidence to this than some made up story about peeing on people. Who cares, its probably your gay ass fetish anyway.

Fake News.

Just like the piss story.

Precisely this. There are way more important stories, like the Awan brothers stealing information for the Muslim Brotherhood and possibly working for Clinton's muslim pet to steal information.

>Nine sources from the intelligence community came forward to talk to the post about Flynn being compromised

>Nine!

How fucked is Trump?

gq.com/story/donald-trump-white-house-spy-agencies

Only a matter of time before Drumpf is impeached or resigns in disgrace like Nixon.

The "Russian-American Chamber of Commerce" is registered in a one-room apartment in the southern Moscow. Millian is a literal nobody.

Not sure what you're on abt OP, Shillary and Podesta are going to be locked up #pizzagate

Correct.

And no, they won't let it go. The media ignored every goddamn bit of corruption and incompetence coming out of the white house for the last 8 years, and now they're using a fine toothed comb to make anything a scandal. It's fucking disgusting, and when the shit hits the fan these propaganda merchants are going to feign innocence. It's like they're trying to bring this country down.

Why don't you hold your breath until that happens cupcake?

Not at all. You may want to look at one of the major sources of it all. Schindler has been saying America has a security problem since the fucking beginning of the year, or more.

From November: observer.com/2016/10/its-time-to-rename-nsa-the-national-insecurity-agency/

This isn't rocket science, its just fake news.

You can't be real.

Great investigative research.

Bump for impeachment!

I'm not sure if Pizzagate is real, but I know what is real. Human trafficking.

humanrightsfirst.org/resource/human-trafficking-numbers

Just a little research shows our news, government, and big business are all intertwined and you should question the true motives behind every story, war, business merger, bill that's passed, and every phony politician that goes on TV and grandstands as some fighter for the people. How many goddamn times does government corruption have to be exposed for you people to realise that there's no limits to the evil some people will do for just a little more power?

Is Pizzagate real? I have no clue. But don't act like it's impossible.

John Podesta is an evil man that glorifies serial killers and has evil fucked up fantasies as the art he likes proves, and he practices spirit cooking (at minimum).

It is a known fact that DC, government officials, and elites around the world are operating child trafficking rings for sexual slavery and occultic rituals.

Go watch Ted Gunderson's presentations, this shit has been known for decades.

Autists finding symbolic, linguistic, and other kinds of links between Podesta, Comet Ping Pong, etc. is just one tiny piece of the puzzle.

You have to give the Russians credit for installing a puppet in the White House.

good question.

so its just a coincidence Putin gets what he wants with tillerson nomination, sanctions lifted, and 500 billion oil deal

>improving diplomatic relations with russia proves that Trump is his puppet !!!!

You're right, instead we should prepare for nuclear war with them. We should have let Hillary get a hold of the nuclear codes!

the BI article link is really worth a read, establishes the timeline pretty clearly