Thats it guys, it's been a fun run

Thats it guys, it's been a fun run.
If you don't see a Trump Pence impeachement for treason coming...you're an idiot

> The Guardian
> Anything I should give a fuck about

mi6 on suicide watch

Right, anything that isn't breitbart or infowars triggers you. You need your safe space from the harsh reality that keeping the presidency is an uphill battle starting from now

FAKE

only the most extremely retarded faggots, for example internet image board users, still support Trump. Sad!

You guys are seriously turning into sheep. There aren't only two extreme political positions, there's a whole spectrum. You don't have to be called ctr if you criticize trump even the slightest. Use a bit of critical thinking.

Richard Wolffe is a massive shill, slobbered all over Obama, writing 3 books about how great he was.

this guy is not a legitimate source of information or worth listening to for any opinion on politics. This is just another attempt, in a long line of failed attempts at ceremoniously driving the final nail into Trump's coffin. None of this has anything to do with Trump except Flynn was part of his administration and lied, to what extent, no one in the media knows and no one in the government is telling.

Surely this will be the end of trumps campaign

I just finished writing a report, it's 2:00AM I have to take a dump and shower afterwards. I think I'm gonna rub one out quickly, but you see when I masturbate I put my shoes on and sit naked on my chair. My chair has a black pillow but my ass rubs against it when I jack off and the sweaty/farty smell from my anus rubs on the black pillow on top of my chair.

Also fuck you and your thread.

>there were no resignations under the Obama admin
>Hillary did nothing wrong and did not jeopardize our national security
Liberals everybody

wew lad

>(((Wolffe)))

RIGHT WING RETARDS BTFO

there's only 1 spectrum for right wing retards

3 gorillion!

Gay.

^ BTFO by v
>112554971

That was all flynn, you're clearly just another sad faggot who can't handle Trump and takes every little wrong thing around the Presidency and makes it seem like WW3
fuck off and take this shit thread with you

>You don't have to be called ctr if you criticize trump even the slightest.

>If you don't see a Trump Pence impeachement for treason coming...you're an idiot

Canadians are the biggest retards of all.