Muh Gen z

can the neck beards wake up to reality gen z will be just as shit as the ones that came before it .

Other urls found in this thread:

palmbeachpost.com/news/exclusive-cash-outside-teen-father-breaks-silence/EgSHJhh35HZfXQXBtp18NM/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mNe8bDJda0A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEPNdpJIhM
nydailynews.com/news/national/cash-girl-banned-life-airline-fight-article-1.2966229
youtube.com/watch?v=AYyPqme2wZU
destinationcrm.com/Articles/Web-Exclusives/Viewpoints/10-Things-You-Need-to-Know-About-Generation-Z-116325.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrtSOTGNqA8
youtube.com/watch?v=-aFu2B-mgFw
youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Baiting people in with pics of this dumb degenerate slut
Is she going to be the new Sup Forums meme? Fuck.

I love that video

I've beat off to it a few times, I love how dumb she is

Gen Z is blue pilled as fuck and just as degenerate as us millennials

Agreed. The generation after Z is way hotter.

She's a great actress. Look at how many people actually believed her bullshit on Jerry Springer or Maury or whatever she was on.

>Gen Z who hang out with niggers and binge on nigger culture are bluepilled

Cash me ousside op.

what city are they from, her dad probably molested her also.

kek

that's a big rack

Her dad didn't molest her, he was actually prevented from seeing her very much by her mom.

palmbeachpost.com/news/exclusive-cash-outside-teen-father-breaks-silence/EgSHJhh35HZfXQXBtp18NM/

>implying he was ever in the picture

If she had one at all, it wouldn't have ended up this way.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mNe8bDJda0A

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEPNdpJIhM

nydailynews.com/news/national/cash-girl-banned-life-airline-fight-article-1.2966229

She's 13

for prepube

And?

Shut the fuck up you millinal us gen Zs are some of the most redpilled out there. It has to be true because everyone around me except for a few retards none like are conservative
Live in SC by the way

JUST CUM ON MY TITS HOWBOW DAT

I've only started seeing this girl meme today. Is this a Reddit or Sup Forums thing or something.

What years of birth do gen Zs belong to? Are any of them old enough to post here?

Probably 2010's, that's when I remember all the pregnant bitches at my high school started popping out kids. 9/10 were mexicans and 1/10 was a white bitch that got knocked up by either a black guy or a mexican

1995-2010 is the current range that Google shows. So there are of age gen Z posters here

It's a meme that started last month, this stupid degenerate 13-year-old wigger slut was on Dr. Phil verbally chimping out and it caught on among the dim masses of the Normenproles. This is her catchphrase. She's fucking huge on normie social media.

Oh so it's a Normies meme, I'm so far removed from Normies at this point. Have been since I left college.

tbf I don't even pay attention to rap/hip-hop culture whatsoever at this point and don't pay attention to basically any pop-culture or nigger culture at all so I'm an extreme example, I'm far removed from most people in the US, they'd probably be swamped with this shit.

I can guarantee that they are a lot of underage people here who are sick of hearing liberal bullshit from their teachers and parents.

Anyone else notice that she is underage and the company that made this video is called Pizza Slime?

BRRAAAAAAAP

wat video

Id fuck her raw then serve the jail time with a smile on my face.

You're using the meme wrong.

Theyll be worse, and even younger. Shits fucked yo

she gettin trains ran on her

The gen Z is redpilled meme Is a lie.

Mods

Probably also sick and tired of their single mom with several nigger boyfriends bullshit ruining their lives living in a shitty neighborhood

Thats because of hypergamy. Women are only getting knocked up by chad now so the gene pool is improving.

wtf is kodak doing

why is he going for the facebook meme audience

Niggers are the Facebook meme audience

And? That's a huge part of the audience at this point, low-attention-span Social media niggers. There are tons of successful singles that have been targeted at it.

We must meme it into reality

God she looks stupid

>a fucking sociopath

damn youre fucking right

I bet they're loving this one

So this is either a good thing or a bad thing
Option 1) Gen Z grows up realizing people like this who idolize nigger culture are stupid as fuck

Option 2) Gen Z is all like this

I saw a random popular 14 year old girl talking about how feminism is terrible because females already have rights and they're just looking for extra rights the other day. I think we're gunna be good.

A full Trump presidency will make sure Gen Z is liberal, so I hope he stays for all 4 years and keeps up this tempo.

Death to conservatives.

destinationcrm.com/Articles/Web-Exclusives/Viewpoints/10-Things-You-Need-to-Know-About-Generation-Z-116325.aspx

>You're probably tired of reading about Millennials—about their sky-high hopes, their successes and shortcomings. Good news! The Generation Z train is fast approaching and it’s bringing in a whole new group of young people to discuss. These kids are 18 years old and under, but they are quickly becoming the ones to watch in the effort to keep your brand relevant and thriving in the years ahead.

>So what are the top things you need to know now about the new kids on the block?

>1. They are huge. Consider this another boom. Globally, Gen Zs make up more than a third of the world's population. At home in the United States, they comprise nearly a quarter of the population, greater than both Millennials and Baby Boomers, and they’re still coming of age.

>2. They are the most diverse generation ever. We saw record-breaking levels of diversity among Millennials, but Gen Z has quickly surpassed them. With the rapid growth in the Hispanic population and other groups, Gen Z will be the last majority-white generation born in the United States. And even within Generation Z the white majority is holding on by a thread, with only 51 percent of Gen Z being born into non-Hispanic white families.

>This generation’s diversity isn’t just skin deep. It also extends into their sexuality and gender identities. Gen Zs view their identities on a much more fluid scale than their older peers. More than one third of Gen Zs self-identify as bisexual to some degree, and more than half know someone who uses gender-neutral pronouns.

gen z still think they're special LOL

>3. They idolize influencers, not celebrities. For Gen Zs, YouTube rules. Most of them spend hours on the site every day, dedicating more time to YouTube than any other social site. As such, their view of celebrity isn’t limited to movie stars and musicians. They instead are contributing to the billions of views racked up by such YouTube stars as RayWilliamJohnson and PewDiePie. They want to emulate self-made influencers who are just like them. Their relationship to these celebrities is more intimate and authentic than the connections they feel to “traditional” celebrities.

>4. They have a plan to get paid. Millennials are well known for pursuing their “passions for passion’s sake.” It makes them creative and bold, but often does not produce enough income to be independent and secure. Gen Zs have decided to change the story for themselves. They are certainly still passion-driven, but if they know their passions won’t lead to financial stability, they have a plan for something else that will. In everything from entrepreneurship to sports, kids and teens are finding the places where they excel very early and focusing all their efforts in hopes of a payoff.

>5. They have safe fun. Gen Zs are still teenagers! They want to have a good time, but they don’t want the fun they have now to negatively impact the successful and secure future they are working so hard to build. So while they are still engaging in typical teen behaviors, they’re being smart about it. The teen pregnancy and birth rate are at historic lows, as is the usage of cigarettes and heroin among high schoolers.

>6. They care about “cool.” Where Millennials are all-accepting and inclusive, Gen Z is snarky and very image aware. With the ever-growing influence of social media in kids’ and teens’ lives, there is a palpable return of “cool kids” and “losers” among Gen Z. They will quickly take down a post that doesn’t receive enough likes or comments for fear of someone seeing its lack of praise and attention.

>7. They won’t share everything with you online. Millennials are known for sharing every tiny detail of their lives on social media, but Gen Z takes a much more crafted and curated approach to posts. They are more aware of who they are sharing their lives with and how that affects their identity online, which is why platforms like Snapchat are so appealing. They saw the devastating effect that party pic had on their sibling’s scholarship or job offer, and they are careful not to repeat that mistake.

>8. They don’t want to be “Beta Boys.” Millennials grew up in a time of “Alpha Girls” and “Beta Boys.” Gen Z boys, however, want to be taken a bit more seriously. To them, girls are certainly equal, but not better. Where Millennial boys let girls take control in relationships, Gen Z boys want back in on the partnership. They are achieving this by taking themselves a bit more seriously in school, work, and relationships, but they are also embracing their sensitive side. Gen Z boys are not afraid to celebrate their sensitivity in their relationships with girls, as well as their relationships with their guy friends.

This is correct. She is a manual "classical" Psycho, just read Mask of Sanity.

>9. They are cynical. Millennials believed they could do and be anything, and that the world would support their efforts. Gen Zs have more realistic expectations and are skeptical that the world will work in their favor. It’s no wonder that they feel this way considering the events they have witnessed in their lifetimes. More than eight in 10 Gen Zs were born after the September 11th attacks. As they were growing up, conflicts over heavy issues like the economy, gun violence, and climate change were commonplace. As a result, these teens have developed a valid claim to cynicism.

>10. They are kids! This generation is just beginning to come of age, and as uptight as they may seem, they’re still kids who haven’t quite figured it all out yet. They’re working hard and taking themselves seriously, but they are still silly, young, fun, and undeclared.

>Live in SC by the way

Does that mean South Carolina or South California?

The difference between the two can be the reason why the people around you lean right-wing.

I'll be surprised if you say south California. Wont be if you say South Carolina.

Option 3) US Gen Z is literally >50% and full of nogs and beaners. Ultimately, how conservative they are meaning fuckall because demographics is destiny.

Well she is fucking stupid, she's basically a white nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrtSOTGNqA8
youtube.com/watch?v=-aFu2B-mgFw

I have a cousin that 15 and she's based AF, I was shocked when she started talking about (((them))).

it all started when her teacher told the class that class that black people can't be racist and that only whites were because they had all the power.

it really upset her, because she was never "raciss" but know she knows the left and has begun to hate them.

it's over for you fucks. Gen Z isn't going to be bound by white guilt and in fact they are rejecting it and you entirely.

it's a wonderful time to be alive.

the future is OURS, hang yourself or learn to live with it

Oldest Gen Z here...

Gen Zers are blue pilled as fuck. They completely bought the government indoctrination and are running with it in college.

Hey, Gen Z guy. How accurate is this article?

Same question goes out to your cousin. We need confirmation on this data.

And even if Generation Z is more conservative than millenifags, that still doesn't change that fact that half of them are shitskins.

You can read the fucking Judaism in that article. I think Gen Z whites are going to be mostly conversative and racist because they were the first generation to have to go to school as a minority in their own country.

It's all horseshit. The only one that's a fact and a problem is the demographics.
As soon as Gen Z grows up to vote and all the other old whites who've been keeping us afloat die, were fucked.
GenZ is the ticking time bomb of South Africa.

damn with all the memes people have exalted her and validated her destructive persona. there must be a verse in revelation about something like this

>The gen Z is redpilled meme Is a lie.

Sup Forums is trying really hard to meme it into reality.

The truth is, Gen Z will be divided half conservative half liberal, just like millenials.

You're a fool if you think otherwise.

I can confirm that Whites are the minority in every public school I've been at. (California)
About 2 in 10 Gen Zers have been openly bicurious while 1 in 100 Gen Zers identify as transsexual. They idolize talentless Youtube fuckwits who do "challenges". The only way they know how to make money is by selling weed. They aren't "safe". (They take pictures of themselves driving 100 MPH and did shrooms at Disneyland and got caught). They were told how employers stalk them online so they usually use Snapchat as a daily blog. Gen Z boys are still cucks. They know they wont amount to anything and at this point just want to get smoked out and wasted.

>>This generation’s diversity isn’t just skin deep. It also extends into their sexuality and gender identities. Gen Zs view their identities on a much more fluid scale than their older peers. More than one third of Gen Zs self-identify as bisexual to some degree, and more than half know someone who uses gender-neutral pronouns.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Sup Forumsshits are crying right now.

>Gen Z boys are still cucks.

god damn it

So basically just like any other generation... Just more synthetic and full of beaners/nig nogs

A reinforced minority hivemind that all vote the same and it won't be conservative.
Unless my fellow millennial cucks start pumping out massive amounts of kids, but I don't see that happening with how retarded we are. Nothing is set in stone at this point but it still doesn't look good.

I was born in '97 in Dixie, from what I've seen gen Z white males are either beta faggots or super redpilled (most I've seen redpilled but it probably has to do with me living in Dixie) with not much in the way of middle ground. White females are basically completely fucked. Gen Z niggers are niggers, and spics are spics.

>blacks have always been a minority
>not racist, but inclusive
>hispanics have always been a minority
>not racist, but inclusive
>whites are a minority
>they're racists

Really makes you think.

> Blacks
> Not racist
> Hispanics
> Not racist relative to whites
Have you ever been to a black or hispanic area?

>niggers, not racist

Niggers hate whites, what are you talking about

California's got wannabe edge lords posting trash memes that seem red pilled but they actually just want to stir shit up. Women are indeed completely fucked. They wake up easily if you show them the way though,

minorities are unironically more racist than whites. whites go out of their way to prove they're not racis, minorities are openly racist and use "comedy" as an excuse to be so.

>So basically just like any other generation...

Thats what I've been trying to tell you cucks all this time.

This whole "gen x, y, z, blue, red, 1, 2, 3" is a meme. You really think people are gonna change that drastically in one generation?

America has been half democrat, half republican for 2 centuries. If you think Gen Z wont be half conservative, half liberal just like the past few gens have been, you're delusional.

Gen Zers from red states will be conservatives. Gen Zers from blue states will be liberal, just like its always been.

Most beaners I've encountered harbor prejudices and racist attitudes towards white people... Not that they ever got to know any.

>A reinforced minority hivemind that all vote the same and it won't be conservative.

Not when you're trying to deport their parents, no.

I'm 1997, 19 years of age, soon to be 20. I'm pretty sure I'm Gen Z and I fucking hate leftists and so do my friends.

Yea women just look for social acceptance. My high school was completely racially self segregated and there was often amongst the racial groups. what was it like in commiefornia.

I think there are more Gen Z closet conservatives in blue states than Millenials were at this stage.

Yeah, because they're totally conservative when their parents aren't being deported.

We're not even talking anchor baby parents, the amount of legal immigrants is high anyway. And They'll still come over and try to shit their out offspring here.

Exactly. Demographics is destiny and they overwhelmingly vote as a bloc, always.

Gen Z here, the reaction to this degenerate whore has been overwhelmingly negative from my entire social circle. They don't like the fact that society's rewarded her for being a retard, we made a meme of her to laugh at the fact that white people act black to fit in, and now she's getting all this praise from the kike media. This will only redpill further.

youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc

>all minorities (hispanics, blacks, asians) vote overwhelmingly Democrat

That only tells me something.. Republicans have nothing to be inclusive towards minorities. Their schtick have been whites (especially white males) for decades, and will bite them in the ass in the future.

I'm hispanic and trust me that hispanics are mostly conservative, but they still vote Democrat because Dems at treat pretend to care about their issues.. Republicans don't. I know a few that voted Trump just because of the whole abortion issue, but most were willing to compromise abortion for everything else.

Nice going, conservatards. You fucked yourselves up. This whole election of Reps winning everything is a dead cat bounce.

Gen Z here, we're just as cucked as the millenials, if not more. There are maybe 50-100 people tops in my high school of 2000+ students that genuinely think Trump has any good ideas. Most of us are extremely uninformed, and the lack of political information my generation takes in leads to us being brainwashed into leftism by the education system.

Doesn't matter what Trump does to try and effect what we're being taught, it'll never change the leftist culture of our education system. I'm 18, voted for Trump but told my friends I voted for Hillary and wished it had been Bernie because that's the only way I can maintain a social circle.

Yeah no, Hispanics and Blacks will never vote Republicans because the Democrats are the Party of the Low-IQ Third Worldist agenda. Overall they just vote for gibs.

If the Republicans ever appeal to their stupid issues they'd fundamentally change so much ideologically that there'd be no point in supporting them for the people that support them now.

>C-Cater to us or we won't vote for you!
You won't vote republican anyway. Catering to all minorities means gibs and MORE immigrants/special rights, yeah, that'll help.

You don't have issues.
You don't belong here.

Also voted Trump... Had to say Gary Johnson to keep from being publicly beaten to death.

Gen Z being in anyway conscious about the current political climate is a meme, nothing more nothing less.

The only reason why they appear "redpilled" is because they are folks who are either about to finish high school or in just about to go to Uni.

Western Universities are well known hotbeds for leftist indoctrination, in fact most millennial turned out that way because of Marxist professors. What makes you all think Gen S wouldn't suffer the same fate? They'll enter Uni, and come out as the exact numale cucks and blue haired cunts just like their predecessors.

>You don't have issues.
>You don't belong here.

This kind of attitude will keep me voting Democrat, and I'm not alone.

I'm a moderate. Definitely not a liberal. So far Republicans have done nothing to appeal to me.. I wish Ron Paul would've won the 2012 nomination though, I'd vote for him in an instant. Really smart man. A far cry from this dumbass Trump.

Republicans are the part of conning people. I should start calling them Republicons.

Really? My gf recently asked me about the meme as she knows about my memetic knowledge, but I had to admit I didn't know about it. The verge between normies and non-normies is widening

> Hurr so clever I made a political pun
Hispanics nationally will literally never vote Republican as a group no matter what the Republicans do anyway so there's no point in talking to you about it.

The polls show otherwise. CTR needs to fuck off already.

You'll vote democrat regardless, look how that no talk no action allow degeneracy worked out for your shitty third world country.
You'll never vote for the right to make something great, your feeble mind just wants it in your hands right now, free of charge.

Democrats and republicans are both cons in numerous ways, but alas, you'll always vote dem for gibs and more shitty immigrants.

When I look at her I expect her to like poop her pants staring at the camera or something, she looks that retarded

Implying you wouldn't cash her inside

I thought polls were fake news?