You have ruined my life pol

If I ever find one of you in real life, its over for you. You turned me into a monster, so its time for the creation to destroy its creator. You put a monster into power, and encourage genocide. I will end this cycle of evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I will point my pistol at you if even look at me wrong.

I'll nut inside you even outside of jail

I'm the one who makes the calls

Implying I wouldn't already have you in my sights. Don't draw on a drawn gun, unless you are stupid.

>I will end this cycle of evil
start by raiding cnn

somebdy report this crazy to law enforcement, before he hurts somebody...

I'm probably just faster to the draw than your fat fuck finger is to the trigger

Ah yes the sign of a newfag

Okay lets put that to the test leaf, i have nothing to lose.

this sheep is still a bluepill at heart. Please bring him back into the camp.

You won't don't shit nigger.

I've been seeing these guys around pol a lot lately. Can anyone give me a quick rundown on who they are?

As a repeated ENTP test confirmed /pol I can vouch for this image 100%.

My difference is that my wife is identical to me in though about all the items we discuss here. I don't give a flying fuck about normies at all. I do try to hide my "power level" and have learned how to make small jabs by playing devils advocate and producing facts that are irrefutable.

I don't hate it. I enjoy facts, and don't care if others scream about it. It is simple 2+3 = 5 every time. It is a fact. However, if it had anything to do with a minority or woman, that fact would be refuted as racist/bigoted etc. These are the things I love and soak in. I love delivering them to people only to see their faces....You cannot refute facts, but these people can try to talk over you.

Just the other day I was at a normie gtg, and they were criticizing God Emperor for "We are guilty also" (in reference to Putin w/fox news). I asked if they thought it was true, and they said ABSOLUTELY NOT. A full room. Then I asked about operation Ajax...then bay of pigs...then the WMD in Iraq. They love to shift conversations then to Racism...why is Trump racist, what has he said?.....Ummm well he is giving tax breaks to big companies, and they are all white.....But aren't most of them Jewish also? So are you mad he is supporting jews?

Pretty much ended the conversations about politics.

ENTP-A out

This isn't your blog op fuck off

Cringe.

>ENTP
Mah mufuckin niqqa

Don't hijack my fucking thread with your fucking wall of text, bitch

except your life, mr burger...

if you kill him he wins ;^)

That's a dangerous meme you've got there, friend. Be careful.

Im also a ENTP is it weird that I get a boner from winning a discussion or debate about a Certain topic. I get a rush of Euphoria from shutting some one up. I get a weird tingling sensation on my arms then to my boner and and a Chill down my spine. I think Im addicted to being right.

Whoa this post is 2 spoopy 4 me pls don't hurt me OP.

bro does it sound like I give a fuck? I am at my wits end here. Im really fucking pissed at pol, this shit got every good thing about my life fucked sideways

fake and gay

I'm glad your relative was deported

>Don't hijack my fucking thread with your fucking wall of text, bitch

It is somewhat hard to consider it a "hijack" when no one is driving. You are welcome. Are you ready to put on big-boy pants and discuss something resembling an idea ?
Create some text worth commenting on instead of some bullshit bleeding vagina-brain story. If you wanted to blog about how ruined your brain is, go do it on your geocities page. I am sure all of your imaginary friends will gladly hit the like button to help with your gutter trash self esteem. No one gives a flying fuck about your inability to handle facts and reason. You shouldn't have come here.

The only way to reverse the red pill is by being an hero, or pulling an Anders Breivik. I hear both are quite effective.

You really want to know? My family, fiance, my friends, all got harassed by people inspired by your fucking memes. People even called my little sister because someone used her picture for some bullshit pro-trump meme. And none of us are illegal, im 3rd generation. Fuck you

You are against powers, you can't even comprehend.

>harassed
So?

>You really want to know?
To be 100% honest, no. I really don't care.

>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>said to be violent and intimidating in private
>own castles and banks all over the world
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>own several nuclear plants
>learned fluent French in less than 48 hours
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>rule France with an iron but fair fist
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk [Open]
>kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>currently at war with Elon Musk because of this.
>sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy
>own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

>meme forced through our channels
>newfags regurgitate it because le funny face man

The giveaway is the entire "rundown" is /x/ tier Illuminati BS

>Bogans bow to the Abbos
>in contact with Chazzawozzas
>rumoured to possess petroleum imbibing abilities
>control Australia, NZ and tasmania with an wooden fist
>own sand and sticks all over the world
>direct descendants of an inverted family tree
>will bankroll the first walkabouts on Mars (Abbograd will be be the first city) ancient Abbo scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own literally no R&D labs around the world
>They likely have petroleum inside them right now
>The Abbos are in regular communication with the Darling Scarp and Wagyl, meandered over the land creating rivers, waterways and lakes
>They learned fluent bogan in under a week
>Nation states entrust their petroleum reserves with the abbos. There's no oil the middle east, only Ft. Abbogdanoff
>Turnbill and Abbot are confiremd as agents of the Abbos
>Own basically zero DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will definitely NOT be abbo Babies
>all abbos said to have 75- IQ

bogans btfo'd.

Did you buy a new mall sword OP?