Daily reminder that richard spencer is controlled opposition by the left and does not reflect the views of Sup Forums...

daily reminder that richard spencer is controlled opposition by the left and does not reflect the views of Sup Forums or the alt right

we are a board of peace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27RXiA0qkrM
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=155&v=624jYS6m2_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

regardless he got rocked by a literal cuckold and proceeded to do nothing but run away while on the verge of tears

the only thing more pathetic than that are the people who try to white knight him with "MUH SUCKER PUNCHED", as if everyone is as much of a frail bitch as they are and as if it isn't richie's fault for not keeping his head on a swivel when he knows he's a major figure in the alt right and he knew there were antifa in the area at the time, who have a history of violence

Speaking of redpills..

maybe he's just an idiot that thinks acting like a clown in public will make the white ethnostate real?

Spencer is a literal who.
Has he actually contributed anything other than coining the name alt right?

youtube.com/watch?v=27RXiA0qkrM
The man is a lot dumber then people realise. Just look at him in this interview. He can't argue anything and descends into WE WUZING

Its hilarious that the single act of getting punched has more the country more towards fascism and his ideals than any actions he deliberately took over the past 8 years.
I mean sure the people advocating fascism are the SJW but still its amazing.
Really activates my almonds

You're a fucking retard. He wasn't any fucking one till he did that sig heil to Trump and the media jumped on that like flies to shit. They found they're boogeyman and you bet they were going to exploit everything about him. A fucking pack of kikes even tried to threaten his mom into extortion. "LoveIsAll" or some shit like that was their name.

such is the nature of the literally who.

>controlled opposition

You're an idiot, OP. He is exactly how most alt-right faggots act.

He makes excuses for Israel and homosexuality.

A lot of people I see on Sup Forums aren't too far off with their sexual perverse fetishes involving anime and "traps".

>trusting the alt-right

daily reminder that the (((((ALT-RIGHT)))) is controlled opposition by the left and does not reflect the views of Sup Forums

No, I'm pretty sure that's the leader of the white race. Sup Forums keeps posting him.

Wait, fuck me, I'm white that can't be right. We don't have the sort of thing. We have jobs, lives and whatnot.

Honeslty listening to his presentations I cant see how he is a shill at all.. I agree with everything he says, so whats the harm in him saying it? I would love America to become what he is preaching, so how is he derailing the movement at all?
I would be more concerned about guys like Alex Jones who wont address the JQ or racial realism and are actively trying to gain the entire audience of this nationalistic movement.
He seems like a dude who took this shit to far and now he cant have a normal life.. hes just devoted everything to this shit. And he seems to have enough humour to respect pepe..
And why would the jewish community destroy his mothers life if hes a shill?
Until you concern trolls start providing me with a legit argument to not pay attention to this guy or others like him, then you can fuck right off.

exactly. they took the dumbest and loudest asshole they could find and elevated him above everyone else because he had 30 twitter followers, therefore he's "a leader of the alt-right"

Nigga they are not controlled opposition. They are just edgy fucking retards who think being offensive makes them right-winged when they are basically the same tier of degenerate as the left.

what the fuck happened to the anti-extortion (jew) protest?

He didn't coin the fucking name.

More random anonymous dubbed it alt right before he decided to lift it telling everyone he was the "creator" of it.

Fuck the Alt-right.

Degenerate shills.

He's a fat fitted liar.

I quite like Israel- Milo

We would have fine relations with the Jewish homeland we would not want to undermine that - Richard Spencer

He is an attention whore.

>Until you concern trolls start providing me with a legit argument to not pay attention to this guy or others like him, then you can fuck right off.

They're not going to. They just make vague accusations of homosexuality, or they say he's not going about things in the right way, bit they'll never say "He's wrong about X, because Y." I'm very annoyed with the non-arguments that come up whenever he gets mentioned.

He literally makes excuses and arguments in support of Israel and Zionism.

You should see his conferences.

Not to mention he is a pussy who doesn't fight back. He deserves to be punched and have his little wannabe fashy haircut ruined for being a spineless faggot.

Are you retarded? He's literally shilling for (((them)))

Absolutely disgusting, ALL jews need the oven, 0 fucking exceptions.

Because it's a logically consistent position of you're arguing that every race should have a homeland. How much do you think we can accomplish politically or culturally by being openly pro-holocaust? On Sup Forums I understand, but in real life, why would you want ethnonationalism associated with genocide? You're forcing people to take a position that they won't want to express publicly. Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor have both said that Zionist Jews are being hypocritical. Why do they have to explicitly say "Every Jew needs to die"?

>Be Richard Spencer
>Assailant comes in from the side, throws a punch and scurries off
>Disappears into a crowd of people dressed exactly like him

WOW WHAT A FAGGOT, HOW DARE HE NOT FIGHT BACK?!?!?!?!

Ironmarch Shills need to fucking leave.

controlled opposition by Russia. His whore he divorced just before "taking control" of the alt-right translates Alex Dugin's writings. He's a pinko plant being used to discredit the right and by extension Trump.

Also, what do you say in public? Do you tell the people you know, in a completely serious way, "All Jews need to exterminated"? Is that the opinion you express in your personal life? Is everyone who isn't willing to do that in public a race traitor or a shill?

Sounds like a whole load of bullshit user. In the end they are compromising their values to avoid offending people and no longer standing up for what they believe in to pander to morons.

All I'm reading is excuses for spineless cowards who support Israel and homosexuality.

>Richard Spencer and Milo coming out in support of Israel and zionism is bait

Oy vey get a load of this useful goy

I can understand making excuses like that if you have a job and need to support a family but that doesn't apply to someone who is already willing to call themselves a fucking white nationalist and sieg heil trump at conferences.

>All I'm reading is excuses for spineless cowards who support Israel and homosexuality.

Who gives a shit about homosexuality? And pray tell, what's your stance on premarital sex?

thanks for the reminder.
Who the fuck is richard spencer??

I literally listened to a fucking 30min youtube video of this cunt with the title 'The alt-light, who we are and what we stand for' and literally said NOTHING about what 'we' stand for because he has no fucking clue. It seems to me that he got caught in the front wave of something much greater than himself and now he thinks he's the sort of spokesperson for it simply because he had an "Ah-ha" moment. Literally wasted 30min of my time. Literally don't care about anything he says.
He does know a good bit of political history though, I'll give him that.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=155&v=624jYS6m2_s

>Fuck the Alt-right.
>Degenerate shills.
did u not read the post or r u looking for pretty pics? if so heres one.

>Who gives a shit about homosexuality? And pray tell, what's your stance on premarital sex?

I do and so should you user. You wouldn't be here if you didn't know something was wrong with the way things are. Take a look at their sick and twisted fag agenda and see how they try to impress children and vulnerable people into their degenerate fetish life style.

They go against all that is natural and healthy to a society.

I am against pre-marital sex for the reason that promiscuity leads to higher rates of depression among women and increases the prevalence of sexually transmitted diseases amongst a normally healthy people.

Homosexuality and promiscuity destroys the nuclear family and the sense of fidelity between partners.

People with multiple sexual partners are more likely to divorce or engage in affairs with other people.

hes a huge faggot hungry for shekels

no different from the gorilla man or flamingfag brit

I like him.

>I can understand making excuses like that if you have a job and need to support a family but that doesn't apply to someone who is already willing to call themselves a fucking white nationalist and sieg heil trump at conferences.
It does, because he is representing the views of people who do have jobs and families.

>In the end they are compromising their values to avoid offending people and no longer standing up for what they believe in to pander to morons.
That's not the reason. If someone says, "I don't want to kill all Jews, I just want a white nation," I understand the problem. We probably do have to kill them all at some point. But is that person actually saying anything *wrong* in some fundamental way? Are they going against their values to pander to the enemies?

Fantastic on the latter front. Why waste effort on the LGBTQ people? Have you seen their suicide rates?

It's a waste of time, and we'd be much better off putting whores in their place and restraining female sexuality again. That's a far bigger threat (single motherhood, lower birthrates, etc.), than some defective person partaking in a fruitless relationship. It also provides far bigger benefits.

Israel defends itself from mudslimes. It has been at war since its creation. Funny how a ahmed like you would deny them this right. They too have the right to keep and bear arms.

reminder that he's taking our memes and making them his

nailed it.

He literally wears a pepe pin and says "rustle jimmies" on his website.

Kinda faggy for someone who is almost 40 2bh

Just wait until he starts using le purple bird meme, then you'll know for sure that he's a disinfo shill

HELLO CTR, .05$ has been deposited

>I actually fundamentally understand the impulse towards Zionism.

What the fuck is wrong with this? I want a white ethnostate, of course the creation of Israel is analogous and even comparable. I'm half convinced LITERAL shills make these sort of images, WHENEVER a decent leader comes about he's universally slandered as "controlled op", regardless of anything he says.

no shit. The fact that his twitter hasn't been banned like every other "alt right personality" is proof enough

>anons who don't know what they're talking about
>The Thread

Not sure if post is meant to be ironic cuz pic...or just accurate

could he actually be a Sup Forums user then?

No. I bet he read the news article and got the idea from there.

leave it to Sup Forums to reject one of the only respectable intellectuals we have.

ya i guess ur right but if hes controlled opposition to the right than hes awful at his job

>respectable intellectuals