We are getting close. Advanced limited hangout shilling in progress

CIA user thread earlier might have actually been CIA, but it was a rather obvious limited hangout / discouragement type psyop.

Probably the same user that was the 'former JIDF' turned pollack in the Simpsons thread.

Limited hangouts are done when you are nipping at someone's heels and they need to throw treats to keep you from biting them.

This means we are close and need to keep it up harder than ever. This is it. It's the red line. For all the marbles.

To victory meme warriors.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600
twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines
ibtimes.co.uk/wikileaks-fake-gay-Sup
archive.is/D4Wwq
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112535102
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112535102/#q112535102
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Have a bump possibly fbi user.

Can I bump this?

Why do you pretend shitposters don't exist, and "real spies n sheeit" are leaking to you here?

I saw those threads. Bump

Breddy obvious psyops tbqhwy mayne

Just another user in the Great Meme Wars

Kek has brought much glory to the battlefields.

Lock and load faggot. Let's roll

We're officially at the point where these memes aren't fresh, and every faggot from reddit is spouting them endlessly. Starting to hate all the newfags late the party and biting our style as much as I hate the leftshits. How does it feel to know you're killing Kek?

>but it was a rather obvious limited hangout / discouragement type psyop
Stopped at the first mention of psychobabble.

bump

what is the cia thread in reference?

there are no CIA threads you gullible faggots, just shitposters and attention whores reading you conspiracy website articles and baiting your replies.

fucking neck yoruselves

Lots of more professional than usual subversion going on m90

Bump for goysability.

Search agent in catalog. The shills attract to truth. Conspicuously absent in cia thread.

We got you niggers.

the amount of shilling on this board right now is beyond belief

Sup Forums is getting the spillover

actually this whole week the moderation on Sup Forums has been especially shitty

Ignore ~ threads
Sage ~ threads
Do not respond to ~ threads

>telling me to kill myself for asking OP to provide proof

...yeah I 100% believe OP now shill

I reckon it's that video comparing the voices.

Laik pottery. Subversion psyop by ABC confirmed.

10/10 thread op.

You shills are literally retarded

your loss. social engineering is real.
look at worst korea.

It's like they gave up on life. Pathetic, really.

the threads i report are gone pretty quick desu.

Bump

Fuck you brockgobblers

maybe that aussie was a shill but both of you are pure reddit
the fact remains that the video did not come from wikileaks. pizza related handkercheif maps came from wikileaks
google itself authenticated that those emails were unaltered since their creation

they're few and far between but there have been times when "real spies n sheeit" have very obviously posted here, thought's it's usually only possible to confirm a month or so later.

the trademarks of the real ones seem to be more in asking questions in giving information, though.

FBI user, Knowledge bomb, and HLI are all larpers tho. they've been so amazingly wrong so many times it's almost a joke at this point, though HLI is the best at playing it off. Knowledge bomb just ignores it.

Oh hey look another hangout. Fbi user and anon5 confirmed. Lol

Hillary Clinton basically just told her former senior advisor Phillippe Reines to STFU about pizzagate after he tweeted about pizzagate and Comet Ping Pong to now former security to Trump Mike Flynn.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600

twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines

Glorious. They are cracking. To victory.

Where does Flynn's resignation factor into all of this? Thats the ? right now.

There is so much disinfo and too many psyops going on.

Don't forget, the few times actual proven leaks have occurred, they have generally been dismissed as fake and gay. Sometimes it's worth taking note of what was said, even if it does sound retarded at the time.

Brockgobblers think it's blood in the water so they are dropping spend shilling it.

Also covering high level pizzagate arrest Sandusky 2.0. He was in the weiner laptop, so they are scared shitless. Flynn will hunt pedos full time

Whoops, forgot link.
ibtimes.co.uk/wikileaks-fake-gay-Sup Forums-whistleblower-if-you-leak-sensitive-documents-do-it-right-1514521

11/10 subversion. You are getting better.

they're literally fighting for their lives.
that's why they reek of desperation.

we're ready for them. increased shilling is always a good sign, they are on easy. we are hardly phased.

with each new wave of shills we also get a new crop of newfags to pill. the tide is turning, kek is bringing light to the darkness.

Keeping this thread alive one bump at a time.

excellent read, user. i didn't know what to make of her tweet. i like that take on it.

let the piece go, it's just one piece. they're trying to chip away at the facade the same as we are.

This right here was a perfect observation. Great job, senpai.

I missed the cia user earlier, post proofs anyone.
Also BUMP, this is sliding fast.

its all LARPing there are no cia/fbi on here, there's no such thing as meme wars or KEK, and there are certainly no pedo pizza shops. It's all a figment of your imagination.

archive of latest "ciaanon" thread:
>archive.is/D4Wwq

>Limited hangouts are done when you are nipping at someone's heels and they need to throw treats to keep you from biting them.

No, limited hangouts are essentially pic related.

It's essentially the CIA going after trump supporters.

Important info in this thread to research

forgot trip

I don't see why that tweet would be interpreted that way. I feel like it could just as easily be interpreted as "lol Pizzagate what a joke" if you're not already convinced Pizzagate is real, which I for one am not.

They can't keep getting away with it!

Deleted for LARPing?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112535102

To victory.

Whatever you want to call it is fine. The point is they are on the defensive. It's time to keep pushing. Their hand is showing.

Yes they can. WalMart doesn't really care if they get their shopping carts back.

CIA thread: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112535102/#q112535102
(Includes aliens)

just finished reading thru the cia thread...that was very discouraging hearing him say hillary would not be indicted because it would be a bad precedent. also him saying ayys are out there but choose to ignore us is hilarious and sad

>"lol Pizzagate what a joke"
wew lad

To have Hillary Clinton via her official twitter account tell her former senior advisor to basically shut up about his tweet to Mike Flynn, now former security advisor to Trump, about COMET ping pong and pizzagate and you do not see the big deal.... maybe you should go back and play your video games.

Is this from The Truman Show? I still need to watch it. Also I was at work so can anyone give me an update? Flynn is goin after the pizzagate pedos and someone actually cracked a bit on twitter?

>The point is they are on the defensive

the CIA is literally trying to murder trump supporting autists.

>Is this from The Truman Show?

yes.

I don't know about murder. If they were going to kill someone on this board it would probably be me. I'm still here

>are you serious image
>numbered as 6
>which in turn implies this poster is a shill using a simple number system for his or her dismissive images to brow-beat 4channers and is also pushing information warfare 101 - dismiss the poster as mental in some shape or form to discredit them

Thank you based, user.

I would definitely have been visited at least. They're fine discrediting us for now. The majority still believe the basement NEET meme, which I'm fine with.

Of course CIA ignores the jew then throws in lies about aliens as a hook.

I'll take his ignoring Flynn as cover for now.

Hold the fuck up. Wasn't Flynn in Central Command? The group that knows what is moving in the Middle East, who is moving in the Middle East, and what is moving in the Middle East? Wasn't he also in that command group during Obama's time before being fired in 2014? This same Central Command that allowed CIA missiles to exchange hands to Islamic fuckos while Hilary was in the State Department? The same command that had its hand in funding and arming ISIS?

>implying you're not him
>implying this isn't a double layered psyop

dingdingding

>probably the same former JIDF pollack

Nah fool, that's me. Didn't even see the CIA thread. Jesus fuck you're paranoid though.

>I don't know about murder. If they were going to kill someone on this board it would probably be me. I'm still here

You know agencies and political hierarchies are made up of humans, right?

Have you ever MET, people?

I've METro people lol.

bumping for justice. We can do this, lads. Praise Kek!!

Anyone help out with a link, time, subject matter of CIA threadd.

Can't find early in the am for me.

>I've METro people lol.

You're referring to mind control, yes?

I think hes trying to sound asian

>I think hes trying to sound asian

Someone pls gib rundown

>Someone pls gib rundown

bogdannof is a rothschild meme to distract from the rothschilds.

I actually meant about the so-called cia thread from earlier and how it tied in with the Flynn business. I haven't been paying enough attention and can't tell what's fully going on with the resignation, if it's Trump's first loss or what

>the so-called cia thread from earlier

Who do you think controls the CIA?

The Red Shields.

Difference between passive control and active involvement

REMINDER: PIZZAGATE IS A HOAX PROPAGATED BY FAT LARPERS

All you idiots are doing is besmirching the reputation of respectable human beings

A FUCKING LEAF

A fucking leaf who is dropping truth bombs on your delusional autist agenda

Roses are red,
Water is blue.
I praise KEK,
I give you a clue.
If you want longpig on the route,
Just put it in fast .....

#mcd

Yeah fucking right you self righteous sanctimonious cuck. Only the blindest of sheep would call the arbiters of power pre Trump "respectable human beings"

Somebody with sherlock skills should investigate the origin of the meat and if its enough to deliver to all stores. If not: where does the meat come from???

>Difference between passive control and active involvement

Basically.. yes.

>Democrats
>Respectable human beings
they should be grateful we drew attention away from their connections to the Clintons for a coupe of weeks

No dig1ts.

Confirmed that you're a newfag and a general faggot.

>muh frog decides digits decides truth
Its an honor to be hated by retards like yourself.

>he says there's no jewish conspiracy
Yup its a limited hangout

You should watch it, user. This is the Truman Show and you are but a character.

Wrong. I'm slender and they're far from respectable.

The more who praise him, the stronger Kek gets. You are not a true believer if you are only praise him as a virtue signal to being edgy/different. Kek is real. New memes and messages are being produced daily.

It is obvious you are a shill.

>ID: BRRRRAAAP
Is this thread still up?

what time is it on the east coast? Trump should be tweeting by now