But what's the best alternative?

Paganism
>OG European Religion
>literally "WE WUZ VIKANGZ"
>few and conflicting sources on what actually constitutes it
>modern incarnations are mostly degenerate weed-smoking orgy-having hippies
>Varg

Christianity
>Jewish Desert Religion (Though the argument can be made that it's actually anti-semitic)
>2000 Years of rich, documented history
>Still the "status quo" in Europe
>Cucked (unless you spend hours rationalizing "Christian Fascism" or whatever)

Islam
>Inbred Goat Herder Desert Religion
>Totalitarian, Imperialistic, Militaristic
>Largely intolerant of degeneracy
>At war with Europe for 1.5 Millennia
>Never going to take hold among the European people, can only grow by importing sandniggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YrMQ27Q8crk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who here /muscularchristianity/

>paganism
not even a religion, literally a completely negative definition. like calling yourself a person of color or gentile, it means nothing other than what youre not.

why the fuck didn't you make this a rolling thread?

True, but I suppose people understand what it means.
"The Religion of pre-Christian Europe" is what I mean.

Orthodoxy, Conservative Roman Catholicism, or older conservative Protestant branches like Lutheran or Calvan or Anglican for Europe depending on region and ethnicity.

Conservative Protestantism for Americans, so called evangelical dominations I guess.

Any form of old school traditional christianity really, shouldn't embrace degeneracy or contradict nationalism.

All religion boils down to self-worship. Very few people have the humility and guts to hold someone or something other than themselves, their desires, and their salvation in their hearts.

Just don't pick Baha'i. They think that all gods are the same, and that's one of the few theological ideas that genuinely bothers me.

what? Pagan means someone who worships idols i.e. polytheists/pantheists. Definitely religions mate.

but that could mean so many different things. hard to nail it down. especially nowadays, a pagan can be anything from a theistic satanist to a deist who likes reading about wikken and smoking weed. i guess there are some good versions but i think its better to call them specifically because theyre generally drowned out by all the shit.

kind of sounds like your opinion there bro.

When the iron bird flies and the horses run on wheels, my teachings will go to the land of the white man.
youtube.com/watch?v=YrMQ27Q8crk

would have been easier had Christians faggots not murdered them all.

>Paganism
You might as well pursue goyism or infidelism because Paganism is just a strawman created by Christians.

this

>Pagan means someone who worships idols
Like how Jesus is the Christian idol?

>Calls Christianity Jewish
>Doesn't know that modern "Jews" don't practice the Old Law, and are Turkic Khazar descendants and hence speak Yiddish which is not a Semitic language

Pretty shit thread tbqh.

I like Buddhism

not the hippie shit

read the Tibetan Book of the Dead

Gnosticism comes closest to a more western version of my beliefs I guess

Agnostic
Live more corporeally and quit thinking so hard about afterlife, it wastes time thinking about other things in your current one.

>buht that doesn't count because ...many such reasons .

Philosophy > religion
Agnosticism

read the book Thousands Of Visits To Heaven And The Heart Of God.
Establish a direct connection to God.

I can never get away from the feeling that those are just fancy self-hatred.

Describe Buddhism, and how it relates to your claim.

never said it wasn't religions. just said that it isn't one specific religion. you can pursue "paganism" you pursue some religion that is contained under the blanket of "not judeochristian"

>"""""""literally"""""""""

stopped reading right there

Seems like a cop-out. Something is always going to be your god, no matter what. It's coded into us. So if it's not god it's the state, or your body, or an obsession, or whatever.

Judaism

If you can't beat em', join em'

not sure what you're talking about compadre

>colloquial diction makes me angry!
>grrr

yeah I understand what you're talking about--I think of it like this:

buddhism--life is suffering
gnosticism--god hates you

How exactly do you define god?

We know who's boss around here now, don't we?

>spends the time to write this

faaaaaagooottt detectedddd hahaha

see
>>OG European Religion

Yes its true life is suffering, it is impermanent as well.

Achmed these days, captain christcuck. You bow to the Superior BBC on your papal knee.

If Jesus is "King of the Jews" what does that make Christians? really makes you think.

yeah but you wish to escape it. I find that to be a bizarre attitude to carry around with you.

Answer :
Hinduism-the most tolerant religion

Hinduism has the distinction of being highly tolerant compared to other modern religions. “Tolerance in abundance” is the hallmark of Hinduism. One of the foremost reasons behind tolerance of Hinduism is the acceptance of all faiths. Intolerance arises when one does not agree to the views of others.

Hindus prefer to call themselves the follower of Santana dharma. Sanatana means “Eternal moral order” and Dharma means “righteousness". Adhering to dharma results in eternal bliss and guides the path of self realization.

bit of an incorrect view. this is more correct:

buddhism- you create your own suffering

gnosticism- the demiurge (yahweh) doesn't hate you, he's just a misguided and imperfect lower form deity who believes he is benevolent. There is a great one above him called Sophia (wisdom) and the universal deity that is the creator of all is called the Monad. Yahweh, like the Archons, can't create he can only manipulate. So he manipulated elements to form humans though he believes he created us from nothing. Sophia placed a spark of the divine (Monad) inside of every person which allows us to escape rebirth, reach godhood, and become one with the Monad.

One religion that's not mentioned in your graphic is Zoroastrianism

>Pre-Islamic Persian religion
>Maybe the world's first organized religion
>Plagiarized by Judaism
>Freddie Mercury

stop spamming that picture. Niggers will never be smart. Sloppily done man. Fix up, look sharp.

Convert to the chosen faith anons, you'll immediately become devious and successful in everything

No, it depends on what kind of Buddhism you believe in, if you are constantly reincarnated to a new form of suffering, suffering is not exactly temporary.

>Buddhism: This world is inherently going to give you shit. Reach above it because you're more than this.
ftfy
Also a demiurge is by definition not God in the theological sense, but an imperfect being playing god.

The actual chosen people of God, and not the one's which have earned our scorn either. The "Jews" we hate would be as wretched by any other name though, so it doesn't matter much.

Well it had to happen sometime. He's here, boys. Time to pack up our shit. JIDF incoming to make us all feel like shit for existing.

But Raj, the Brits had to make up a country so that you wouldn't kill all the Muslims

I was raised Baptist and that's what I'm claiming til I get to go to investigate Catholic church.

PS, who saved Iberia in the almost 800 year long fight with the muslims in Spain.?

How about the Romanians when Vlads father was deposed and his people massacred?

How about Vienna when it was besieged by the Muslim Ottomans?

How about the middle east in the Levant during the Crusades?

How about the filthy commies in Europe?

Atheists, pagans, and heathens no where to be found. Who's the cuck here again? Oh, right.

>escape suffering
Yes its true, we believe in an beginning-less life where we are constantly reborn in the 31 states of existence.
yes you are right, but suffering and pleasure are both temporary.

>chosen faith

You mean the faith that was chosen for you by Zoroaster I mean Moses?

To what--escape to what? Total black? I'm afraid of the dark. Sounds like shit to me.

Explain... how exactly does that work... I don't understand. Most gods logically have to be fallacious for one religion to be true meaning their religion falls apart at the first hurdle.

I've always liked the Buddhist concept that every single person on earth is the same person experiencing another life simultaneously. It gives you more empathy towards others

>causes dark ages
>thinks it has saved the day
>engages in war with another jew religion
>thinks it's superior

Whoever invented these jew religions was a real piece of shit.

Sounds like it's time to work on acceptance

Daoism master raaaaaace
Read the tao te ching

wait so are you a christian?

There were already Moslems in India when Brit bing bong came. But we were disintegrated too much. Now we're united and will fuck up Britain pretty soon if we wanted to. But they'll destroy themselves.

We are merely made of five aggregates, body, feelings, perception, mental formation and consciousness. It's our attachment to be reborn, the escape is through cultivating goodness and mental purification.

It sounds like you are in lot of doubt, don't be afraid to confront your fears.

>causes dark ages

Let's see, who invaded Rome, the most advanced nation in Europe before and for a long time? Northmen? Fuck, they aren't Christian!

Back to the drawing board, cuck. Europe pegged by our own heathen brothers. What a pity.

I'm actually down with Taoism. I like 'balance.' I think it rings true with me as an artist.

According to the Baha'i Faith, most/all prophets/gurus/messiahs/whatever throughout history were in service of the same god (who apparently contradicts himself a lot), and that the most recent 2 prophets were The Báb and Bahá'u'lláh, who lived in 19th century Iran.

Samael aun weor Gnostiscm.

There are a few Sup Forumsacks who already know this but rarely mention it.

>heathen bros
>literal creators of civilization, democracies, republics, drama, sculpture

Try again faggot. Point me to some shitty dark age gothic tomb and shit painting. I prefer real art and poetry.

Would someone in this thread who believes in a dharmic religion explain to me how karma's supposed to work? I've always thought it was weird that
>you experience pleasure, then pain
>you do something evil, then pain
like pleasure and evil are morally the same thing. Am I just misunderstanding it?

>literal creators of civilization, democracies, republics, drama, sculpture

Those were pagans, not heathens. Even then, the only majorly successful ones were the Romans and somewhat the Greeks(too bad they tore themselves apart every summer going to war). Christianity is the best we got. Accept it.

it's got to be bordered off for you guys. I'll take from here and there. I have no problem reading the Illiad and then reading Luke. They've all got good shit in them. They're all basically parables and were meant to be read as such. Just read Geneiss for God's sake. It's actually telegraphing to you ***don't take this shit seriously*** god gave her pains for this, this is sybolic goy***..I can't believe people became so serious about religion honestly. It's supposed to be life wisdom not LARP central.

>suffering and pleasure are both temporary.
>we are constantly reborn in the 31 states of existence.
So is it temporary or constant?

It's not larping when one religion is the only one that collectively pooled European resources to defeat invaders for over a millenia, and united the cultural landscape for two millenia.

Your apathy and lack of religious identity is very low testosterone. Find meaning and identity, you degenerate.

It makes people higher conscientiousness / watch Jordan Peterson's videos.

karma as far as I know is more like being rewarded in this life or the next for doing good things and being punished in this life or the next for doing bad things. And in general people who did more good things move up to a higher level being, and those who did bad shit become slugs and critters and shit.

true god

Hahah is this irony posting?
Jordan Peterson would agree with me...he's not a christian you stupid faggot hahaha. He sticks up for them because he's afraid of unleashing nihilism on the world. Religion, face it, is for sub 100 iq tier retards and LARPers. It maintains the peace within its boundaries to a certain extent.

>goodness and mental purifications
Not possible according to your five aggregates in which we are merely body, feelings, perceptions, mental formations, and consciousness.

Only choice is Judaism

Karma is caused by ignorance (delusion), (desire) attraction and (hatred) aversion. The way to transcend both pleasure and pain is to pursue the middle way. By avoiding extremes, realizing the impermanence of body, feelings, thoughts and phenomena and overcoming the five hindrances of desire, hatred, sloth and torpor, restlessness and worry and doubt can we achieve the first stage of meditative absorption, Jhana. Hope that helps.

It's neither infinite nor finite, the true essence of conditioned phenomena is impermanent, dependent on causes and factors and lacking everlasting essence. Only the attainment of the deathless (NIbanna) can we find permanent happiness.

It is through lessening our attachments to the five aggregates through meditation can we detach our ourselves and attain insight that is mental purification.

Buddhism is the only 100% legit religion and I don't mean "cool and hip" but true.

>impermanent
That is just a synonym for finite.

>deathless
That is just a synonym for everlasting essence.

You keep refuting yourself with your own choice of words.

WEEREREREEWREWWRWRWRWRWRRWwrwrWRWRwrwrwrWRWERWR

BWOowoOwowoowowWOWOWOWO

the book i posted earlier talks about how to do this

We'd all agree nihilism is bad. If you're redpilled, then you'd agree anything high conscientious is what the west needs from degenerating, and thus needs religion. So no, I doubt he'd agree with your nihilism there.

Why is religion for sub IQ 100's, when a walk to just about every other service would instantly dispel that? Have you ever stepped inside of a church with more than 10 people in it?

This is how everyone reading this knows you're ignorance is confirmed.

If going out, meeting people, and sharing beliefs is LARPing, you don't have much of a life (maybe you're on here too much?).

Again, two freaking millenia this religion has sculpted the cultural and social landscape. I mean, I guess if LARPing means effectually manipulating the most powerful elements of human history, I guess lmao

You said those five things are all you are, so by definition you can't lessen them all, you can only adjust the ratios.

>Religon and Spirituality for the European Man
>Sup Forums

>We'd all agree nihilism is bad.
No speaking for people you don't understand is bad because you are most certainly wrong.

>Paganism
>VIKANGZ

That's pagan restoration, there's plenty yo choose from that isn't that.

I like how you don't explain anything.

"hurr hurr sub 100 iq, I'm qualified to say that from my mom's spare bedroom hurr"

"buut but peter would agree with me, lol"

"lemme make a point about nihilism, and tell you why I don't actually agree with what I said earlier, er..."

I found the sub 100 IQ. It's not in a church.

Read into the Thule society and the Volkisch movement my friend

Everything that exist is impermanent, the aggregates will exist even after detachment from our aggregates. It is through the detachment from our aggregates not destruction of the aggregates can we attain nibanna. The aggregates are what make up of our psychic personality, the ego.

I mean in the current age when people wear t-shirts and chew bubble gum and go to the mall, you bet your ass seeing some dude with a wizard cloak and golden staff talking about how myrrh leaked from a sacred corpse of a saint is goddam LARPing hahah. And it is true that the bell curve of people are indeed religious and that's normal and dumb sure. I don't agree with you that nihilism is bad, per se.

What I'm saying is that I agree with Peterson that if all those retards that are currently religious were suddenly shocked to wake up next morning without their church or god or whatever, we'd have some real goddam chaos on our hands. People like me can deal with nihilism. People like your average evangelical christian cannot. They do terrible things like shoot escapees at thought-crime gulags an sheit.

caste system?

What is there to explain, you are wrong and its retarded to believe everyone thinks like you just because you spend all your time with like minded retards and never bothered to do a simple search for arguments for nihilism that has thousands of positive results.

Even the Taoists believe we need to let go of attachment, ego and the control of the five senses all of which can take us off balance and take us out of the internal harmony.
In Buddhism, thought is the sixth sense

Judaism.
You don't even really have to convert. There's less rules for goyim.
Just don't fuck family members or bite into live animals and you'll be good.

>t. poo

>Everything that exist is impermanent, the aggregates will exist even after detachment from our aggregates.
Then they aren't impermanent, do you know what that means?

> "per se"

Ha, right. Very specific defense of nihilism. Bad job user. You can't defend nihilism and dislike modern degeneracy in the same stroke.

And what does peons like you have to do with religious ritual? That just tells me you only respect your own lifestyle and not the ideas or ways of others. You're not exposing religious weaknesses, you're incriminating your own lack of vision.

Pretty sure gulags were run by nihilist atheists to begin with, and that's who did the shooting.

All in all, what I heard was " I don't respect people who don't behave like I do, and my own lack of vision or value is my source of strength because other people actually value religious teachings. I'm edgy because I don't need anything other than my own empirical reality. So tuff. "

No real arguments detected. I think I'm out of here user

The whole 'attachement' thing has always bothered me with those religions. I though Siddhartha Gautama was an asshole faggot for leaving his wife up and dry. Seems like something a dirtbag would do, not a Buddha.

Name those positive results. Do it. Go ahead. If you've got thousands, start naming them.

Religion is a unifier. Religion is a purveyor of culture, values, morals, ethics, principles, etc. Religion can create economic value with alms giving or with tithing that goes towards construction or charity. Religion can attack, or defend. Religion can preserve cultures, unite nations (Arab empire), revive dead ones (Israel).

Where's your nihilism now?