I want to punch a leftie

They filled me with too much rage today. How do I do it and get away with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ9w3GqNyRM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sort yourself out

Don't do it

If you punch a left winger, you're no better than them. Don't chimp out

Did they hurt your feelings, snowflake? :((

You couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag and know you would get owned, so you come here to try to get Sup Forums of all people to sympathise with you.

Just hold them up to their own standards. They are ALWAYS found wanting.

OK. Probably right
I was picked no in school and didn't stand up for myself. I could've taken them too. I was just afraid of getting in trouble. I'm still angry I didn't stand up for myself then. I won't miss that oppurtunity again.

wear a trump hat to a university. That will get one to hit you and you can then get all this pent up energy out by telling the sob story of you getting beat up by antifa at the local gaybar which will get you enough pitty points for the two hottest guys in there to spit roast you like a pig.

faggot

That's a good idea... wear a trump hat, get punched, then beat the living hell out of them, then sleep with their girlfriend. Sounds good.

lol, bait failed. Or even better:

1. hit the girlfriend
2. rape the guy
3. profit

kek confirms. Thus shall be done

it's a lose/lose no matter what. If you have to defend yourself then absolutely but don't go seeking or baiting for payback. Move on if you can. You fuck them up and you'll be paying their medical.

Not if they started it.

if you no longer feel threatened than it doesn't matter who started what. you'll be getting sued for medical bills for years, it's not worth it.

Right,then I'll just beat him when it looks "necessary". I'm not going to purposefully bait really... but I'm not going to censor myself anymore. If that brings a fight then so be it.

It's true that sometimes you have to posture up on them and let them know you will defend yourself. sometimes even just maintained eye contact will send a message. I've ended many shit talkers by walking up to them and looking at them straight in the eyes , they began awkwardly acting like it was a joke. but thry never "joked" again.

1) Wear Trump hat
2) Hit on chicks at University

good advice tbqh thx

always good to know how fight as best as you can, these guys have great videos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ9w3GqNyRM
you're welcome

wait for one to hit you, then unleash hell.

Be black and say they called you names.
If police comes make sure to not suicide by cop.