All these countries was able to start from scratch

All these countries was able to start from scratch.

Yet, only two of them are decent.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3W-h4lDytk
youtu.be/iJNFnYPJHWA
youtu.be/blVw3cLKkw0
youtu.be/G7E1ND1ST8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spanish is a terrible language.

Portuguese less so but they felt big booty native girls were more important than having white kids.

I think location and type of immigrants has something to do with it.
Argentina and Uruguay are the sourthenmost nations and received mostly spanish immigrants.

English people.

Venezuela was okay before independence

Damn you for making me say this but.... British

Spanish and Portuguese mixed with natives. Anglos and French killed them off and started full-fledged European colonies. Hence they Spanish and Portuguese weren't serious. Still some of those countries are wealthier than Eastern Europe.

Please come to Belize.

UK KIDS IS BEST KIDS

Only allow Anglos to colonize seems like they were the only ones to be serious about it. Spaniards and Portuguese showed their sand nigger blood and race mixed the continent.

Isn't it 3?
>Chile
>Us
>Canada

Maybe Argentina on a good day tho

It's the US and Chile.

Genetics for the most part.

Uruguay Argentina and Chile and costa Rica are alright though

load of crap. population density due to warmer climate dumbfuck

it is pretty nice, ill give you that. cays n keys n shieeeet.

One was settlement colonies because no native populace to dig the resources, the other was vassalized and enslaved natives

US has spent 150+ years fucking them over mostly. Hard to achieve greatness when you're constantly facing death squads and the like.

Mestizos were intentional, though. The Spaniards did long term planning, by introducing a new class of half breed spanish christians, that would extend their grasp in the New World and bolster their manpower immesely. Their savagery couldn't be tamed in time, though, because Spain collapsed after series of defeats and piracy. It would've been interesting, had Spain been successful.

White people

In warm areas you could just lord over hordes of brown people on your plantation. There was no impetus to innovate and develop industry and technology. Argentina should be better but they had issues in government that set them back a bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3W-h4lDytk

This honestly made me laugh.

Thanks user.

Hmmmm no. Many other countries are like that but life there is not so great.

Strong working/middle class, fertile ground for innovation both cultural and technical. Slavery suppressed the working/middle class.

Why do all the shitskins from South America call themselves Spanish?

I didn't even realize Spain was white until I watched Rec

Yeah and just like USA started to go to the shitter once we welcomed in Mexicans.

Half breeds can never be tamed.

A lot of illegal immigrants aren't Mexican, though. They come from Guatamala, smaller Latin American regions, and more recently, China

Had the Spanish and Portuguese genocided all of the natives South America would be at the level of the Iberian peninsula (probably higher because the Spanish and Portugese Empires woulden't have collapsed).

ur not my reel dad fuck off

No, it's the W-word you're looking for.

what the fuck are you talking about?

a lot of people think spanish=hispanic.

also you're not white. (pic related)

how did I got doxxed? are you the hacker known as Sup Forums?

Way fewer natives in the North + good old protestant work ethic.

The Brits sent settlers. The others sent rapacious continental blanda-uppers in pursuit of poon and profit.

>only two of them are decent
1. America

what other country?

My point is if the immigrant does not share a common ancestor with the majority you start having problems. In the 60s when it was decided to allow counter culture races in the united states from SM and asia it started to eat away at our nation. They said the majority of the current population would always outbreed the immigrant since we had the majority but thats not the case.

Instead the current racial demographic has constantly been shrinking. Basically people who knew the truth decided to import cheap labor for a quick fix at the expense of the nations longevity. Ah the weakness of capitalism showing its true greed.

And i want to add despite showing clear data that immigration with counter cultures peoples its disastrous you have nations like Germany,UK,Canada and France all doing it in year 2016-2017.

I wonder if we really are all just a race of stupid monkey.

Chile is doing Okay.

The only decent country i see is the usa.canada is cucked

ANGLO PRIDE WORLD WIDE
IF IT AINT ANGLO IT AINT WHITE

>ireland
>white

Blame both Marxists and the US for fucking over lots of South America

Argentina was one of the wealthiest countries in the world at the turn of the 20th century

Why is South America so far to the east in this timeline?

KEK.

Long time no see Bill youtu.be/iJNFnYPJHWA

Also , fuck you nigger. Don't be dissing my people.

WE WAZ CONQUISTADORZ N NAZIS N SHIT youtu.be/blVw3cLKkw0 youtu.be/G7E1ND1ST8g

Shut the fuck up ur a gay
>oriental republic
LMAOOOO Ching Chang Chong the chinaman thinks he's white
Hey Yuji Suzuki where's the closest opium den?

Mind you I should add that you should probably rest some of the blame on the Spanish for setting up shit Government institutions in the first place

There's a long history for why Argentina isn't as good as It should be but the short of it is that Australia and Argentina were very comparable in the late 1800's and early 1900's; Plenty of land to settle, high rates of European immigration, rapidly growing economies based on exports, long distance from Industrial powers in Europe and the US.

If the British had built Argentina instead of the Spanish, it probably would have weathered the changes of the early 20th century and adapted better, like Australia did.

Actually USA, Canada, Greenland, Uruguay, Argentina, and Chile are all nice places; they are all that way because of one reason, guess the reason.

curvy lines

Socalism and subhuman races.

Simply put OP. Its a matter of Geography, Cultural Attitudes attributed by Geography, and the political influences.

Thomas Sowell's Wealth, Poverty, and Politics is a good read to really understand our real differences from a factual stand point.

Just remember that Geography is not Egalitarian

> "If you kill your enemies, they win"

Go get mauled by a bear , Frenchy.

I'm not a french faggot

Multiculturalism. Duh.

Pretty much this. English and German people.

>Canada
>decent
>native girls
>native

Dutch made decent colonizers too but the Brits wouldn't stop teabagging them.

Fucking rich coming from a German.

Yes you are , you Coureur-des-Bois looking motherfucker.

Go drink maple syrup or whatever it is you leafs do.

>Its a matter of literally everything

Thanks for the insight.

You're welcome.

>no asian

;)

that shirt is in portuguese fagget thats brazil

"LARPING HAZ HELPED ME WITH MAH AUTIZM"

This is a common idea here " We were the 8th world power in the 1900's. What went wrong? PERON "

Another idea is Argentina could have participated in world war II but wouldn't because they liked Hitler.

Just give us a century or two