> Use same currency
> economy grows bigger and better
> our dollar becomes stronger than Murica'
> Profit???

>They grow up so fast.

dump all the niggers on tassie

How's your housing market?

Not about to burst because we are deporting all fucking chinks

Dump all the nigs in the NT, half of them are already there.

Don't talk back to your new masters.

Hand over the pavlova, cunt.

Don't deport me plz :( going to australia later on

Fuck off cunt. You guys are faggots.
Nah ya allgoods but seriously fuck off.
You can have the north island. Glorious white south island is ours.

Also ya rugby team is a fuckin disgrace, full of poofters and limp wrist homos.

Admit it, you just want our sheep.

New Zealand would just end up being another Tasmania. Their only advantage over Australia is that their laws are simple and regulations easy to deal with. That'd disappear if they became a state.

Fuck off cunt Tasmania is literally the white mans land

>have to let maoris in
>basically abos but ice instead of petrol
>petrol demand plummets as kiwis show the original shitposters how it's done

Fucking finally I'll be able to fill my tank for less than $100

>our dollar becomes stronger than Murica'

I have bad news for you, our shitty little economy can't help you. All you'll get is a shit tonne of brown cunts.

can someone explain what a poofter is. This thread is funny already

Elect Hanson as your PM and we can talk

typical fucking seppo not know shite

At one point New South Wales was all of Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea. Sad!

dont be mad at me for not knowing an obscure word thats never used here from the other side of the globes english

I'm actually ok with this. You cunts are the only country that applies to though.

Meanwhile Singapore is buying out Australian companies and soon will control the entire Australian infrastructure market

We can be mad at you for being a fat cunt too lazy to open a new tab n use your fuckin noggin.

>tfw will get to cuddle with cute ausbois
imokwiththis.plz

Pretty much are term for "gay"/"soft"

It's common anglo slang mate.

>annex new zealand
>send all future refugees and refugees on manus and nauru there
>close camps
>everyone is happy because refugees get a nice place to stay and we can stop giving a fuck about refugees
>only people who get screwed over are lame kiwis no one cares about

Sounds good to me

nah mate, you just be chasing some abbo sheilas, or blokes,, bit fuckin' hard to know the diff.

ffffug ;~;

>Klan

It means a faggot or a gay

Fuck off we're full.

Fuck off we're full

half of every new zealander alive rn is in australia. let that sink in. we could just kill them and halve new zealands power or hold them hostage and force the free kiwis to bend the knee or the outback will run red with the blood of kiwis

Always wondered, is Australia actually full?

>send them all to one of our small islands just north of Antarctica
>they all freeze to death
>Australasian empire becomes an entho state and starts colonizing the world.

Completely. Unless you're white.

'American'

bugger off m8

Well what if I'm (nonwhite) rich as fuck?

Full.

My Aussie housing investment portfolio just got 10% higher cunt

Man how do you not know that

Fuck em. Their islands will sink back into the sea soon enough. Fucking poofters

Fuck off.

Who is the New Zealand version of Pauline Hanson?

ni hao

Would every NZ become Australian citizen?

Are you advocating this?

Winston Peters

Some fucking coconut no doubt. Kiwis fucking love the smell of their own farts.

Better off getting a union, ANZ dollar would be god tier

Winston Peters. Hes been around for ages but public option has finally caught up to him so will probably do well in our election this year

>> economy grows bigger and better
>> our dollar becomes stronger than Murica'
>> Profit???
This really isn't a good thing when your economy relies almost entirely on exports.

just a friendly reminder that WA is soon to be rightful south african clay.

shut up bitch

Leave your baby brother alone

Here is the abridged version of the laws down under.

1. No poofters.
2. No member of the faculty is to maltreat the "Abos" in any way whatsoever—if there's anyone watching.
3. No poofters.
4. I don't want to catch anyone not drinking in their room after lights out.
5. No poofters.
6. There is no rule six.
7. No poofters.

Drivers with a NZ license get treated under the same road laws as inter-state drivers, so we're half way there

>half of every new zealander alive rn is in australia
Fuck you must have a lot of life support equipment over there m8

You aussies are a fucking joke.

Bitching about heatwave, have to go inside to you precious air con. Meanwhile I am training all year round.

We are going to annex the maquarry islands, great barrier reefs, and more to add to our Greater New Zealand.

We have medium range anti ship missles and manpads so don't come close. Also we got the new LMT m4's and will outshoot your steyr jam sandwiches.

Also we train shooting deer in our lush mountainous rainforests, while you sandniggers feel the burn.

You cannot even keep the clay you had, remember we have already invaded your shit country and we will do it again.

>Maori shitposting
Shutup and play your Xbox.

we will have to bail england out sooner or later. Gotta look after the grandparents when they get a bit demented.

We can swap our sheep for Kangaroos.
Why stop at NZ the NZAUS Empire knows no limits.

Fuck off we're full.

ps thanx for making the border so straight. it will make building our border wall so much easier.

I am not no lazy maori. Those hory cunts don't put any effort into anything, wouldn't have managed more than two sentences.

Ok we might be able to work together to take over the pacific.

If we unite our currency and take over the pacific, we can disavow out debt obligation to china/europe and both of us can avoid sovereign debt default or our govt superanuation money getting taken to pay the debt.

How different is Kiwi and Aussie culture?

Better yet how are Maoris? Nigger tier, Abo tier, or Native American tier

One gets raped by emus the other shags sheeps.

Yeah and you will still fuck that up and lose it yo abos

That's ok, the coming economic crash rendering us Argentina 2.0 will make that a shit investment.

DELET THIS CUNT

aus=usa red necks
nz=canadian trailer park trash

you really butchered that

how "(nonwhite)" are we talking?

I for one welcome our new emu overlords

Any non white is not white enough

poofta son

south africa=same bunch of black inbred niggers

Ewww. Yeah I don't want the seppos.

i would rather a gook than a nigger any day, just saying

>Wanting Maoris, basically Abbos but much larger and with sick tattoos
>Wanting MORE chinks

Not worth it, start removing the native fauna like we did and maybe we'll consider it.

It just mean gaycunt.
Can you wrap ya fat head around that mate?

why am in 0850?

Chur OZ cuzzy bros, ow. I'm just sittin 'ere in me porch 'avin a bit of a feed oi, me maori cuzzys chucked us a bit of their saved up hangi in their truck and delivered some over to me door step like the good cunts they are. Unfortunately, me chink neighbours who are dead up rough cunts are spoilin me noite a lil bit, think ill head up the street to give em a bash. If all goes well, even the coppas will want to share a drink with me at the local boozer for doin their underfunded job.

Speakin of which, i am rollin up a tinny (not the boat, its weed in aluminium foil) for the upcoming glorious NZAUS reich. we will teach all of them poofter cunts around the world a lesson in bants. god speed, gentlemen.

Yeah but why ask in the first place, also I just went outside and we are still FULL.

oi ya cahnt throw the kiwi on the barbie

A mix.

Some are hard working, bro tier.

Lots are lazy no good criminals.

There are tribal elite that get reparation money, while unaffiliated unlucky maori suffer in povety.

The meth epidemic has been hard on them, they are committing genocide on themselves.

None should be trusted unless they own their own business.

leave NZ alone everyone in Australia is destined to evolve into abos in the next 200 years Zeeland is a white mans land something you desert island niggers will never understand .

Our economic future is tied together anyway where it counts - private debt - NZ banks = Aus banks. We will go down together in glorious flames.

You can be the richest cunt in the world mate but unless you're white we don't need any more Chinese in this country.

I'm not Chinese

>the outback will run red with the blood of kiwis
Remind me, what happened the last time you chaps tried to genocide some flightless birds?

Kiwi women are the ugliest... inside and outside.

Fuck off Canada

Fuckin gold cunt. Very hearty kek

You mean
>Australia makes New Zealand a 7th state
>Use same currency
>New Zealand continues their long standing tradition of falling apart from earth quakes
>Use Australian money to rebuild the shit hole yearly
>More debt for Straya
>Rest of the world laughs at us

It would make more sense to annex New Zealand and use it as abo storage until they die out.

fuck off we're full