OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc
youtube.com/watch?v=JsneUtTsvAk
youtube.com/watch?v=Dpi2rwMKLLc
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhau8vILNTU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=aTBlKRzNf74
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/25/australians-say-they-were-paid-labor-party-work-sa/?page=all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>muh logan act

Concern faggots fuck off

AWOOOOOMENT

I don't buy the "Pence Neocon soft coup" angle. If you remember he was he one who purged the transition team of lobbyists after Krispy Kreme shitted it up. If he were working for the neocons, he'd have made his move then.

I was at work all day.

The last thing I remember is that we had audio of Podesta physically raping a child.. Why is nobody talking about it anymore? Was it a fake?

Defenses ready!

Putin played this masterfully. First he destroyed Hillary, now he is destroying Trump.

SHILLCON 3
>SHILLCON 3
SHILLCON 3
>SHILLCON 3
SHILLCON 3
>SHILLCON 3
SHILLCON 3
>SHILLCON 3
SHILLCON 3
>SHILLCON 3
SHILLCON 3
>SHILLCON 3
SHILLCON 3
>SHILLCON 3

youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc

You could have prevented this

We knew you wouldn't though

Good thing the election can't be rigged

no one is actually saying that

just shills being desperate faggots again

>ball turret

>clearly the nose turret

retards think the Logan Act is a real thing

meant for

chaffetz looks exactly like pepe

Meme Team saikyou daze

It's concern shilling. I eagerly await our Night of the Long Knives.

someone draw wojak pence crying and pepe trump reeing at wojak flynn, who hangs his head in shame

The Logan Act IS a real law, you fucking leaf.

Pence is the traitor neocon.
Never forget I tried to warn you.
He was backed by the big banks, spent super owl weekend with the Bush crime syndicate and has the most to gain from every and all scandals.

Reminder that the Podestas are pieces of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=JsneUtTsvAk
youtube.com/watch?v=Dpi2rwMKLLc

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhau8vILNTU&feature=youtu.be

>see the news about neocons purging Flynn because they don't want global stability that will undermine the profits of the military complex
>immediately go to Sup Forums to see how we are fighting back to protect the few nationalists we have in the Cabinet
>all i see is either paid national review shills saying everything is fine, that Flynn was wrong, or a bunch of naive cunts posting awoos because they can't see what is in front of them

When I look back on this day, I will remember it as the day we lost to the neocons. They are in the middle of breaking Trump's cabinet to their will and people here are too stupid to see it.

Alex Jones better have a fucking good video about this to redpill you all about what the fuck is exactly happening. Maybe then you will listen.

lol pre-recorded Red Eye talking about Flynn

so far they think he's gonna stay!

>do not reply to shill posters
>do not respond to concern shilling
>do not link shill threads
>do not give them (You)s for their hotpocket dinners
>DO NOT REPLY to obvious bogan/kiwi proxies
stay the course, we /purge/ soon

I like this one

who else /English-American/ here?

Flynn impulsive personnality doesn't go to well with strict procedures in a highly confidential and monitored environnement. I wonder how he manage to stay so long in the army if he could so easily slip.

a real law that's never enforced and historically treated as a joke

It has no relevance to anything Flynn might have done

no

COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT
CAN'T STAND UP SHE HAS TO SIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE PEE POO POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY PEPE, KEK AND DONALD TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

How do we feel about Haward?

guys which book should I study

Man and His Symbols
or
Schelling's System of Transcendental Idealism

tl,dr. The CIA hates Flynn

That looks fucking retarded.

It's almost like people have differing views and positions than you do! Currently you are experiencing something called congitive dissonance, and in a vain attempt trying to label all dissenting opinions as "paid shills", even though they are raising valid points about the current situation.

yeah flynn was always a liability. i'm not so surprised. Trump obviously wanted to give the outsiders a chance in this administration, sometimes that's proven a good thing, and sometimes the outsiders are outsiders for a reason

What the others have said. Just assmad shills angry that he weeded out an incompetent.

He's fine, but Kellogg's better.

Both are vastly superior to petraeus.

What did he even do I still don't understand

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply, himself or his agent, to any foreign government or the agents thereof for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

It's a stretch, for sure.

that's jung right? jung is based, read him.

just like when you look in a mirror ?

The next concern will probably be involving the Nuclear Football.
The Officer carrying it took took a photo with someone at Mar-A-Lago. People are going to say how it's a security risk because the person carrying the nuclear codes has been ID'd...which isn't at all hard to do (And it has different carriers). Just look for the guy following the President that has a big bulky black briefcase.

what are the odds that Flynn stays on as assistant to the President, only resigning from his post as NSA?

youtube.com/watch?v=aTBlKRzNf74

This one is also good

GET IN HERE

NEW HASHTAG CAMPAIGN

(Even if this is just a LARPer shills are sliding it like nothing ive seen before so its worth checking out. Apparently the go to narrative right now is "I WANT PIZZAGATE ARRESTS AND ALIENS EXPOSED!! TRUMP IS DISAPPOINTING ME." It's entertaining to watch them construct a narrative in live action. You guys have got to see this.)

Please, you need to blur some of those outlines!

yes, but so is Schelling.

have you seen that dead sexy B-17 they made with the V engines?

chaffetz is a neocon though

Easy problem to solve. Give one guy the nuclear football, and another guy a bag that looks just like it

>says the aussie

At least he had integrity and resigned of his own accord rather than hung on for his own sake.

Sets a striking juxtaposition to the outright seditious acting attorney general who had to be forcibly removed.

I thought they were mad because he put the football down to pose for the pic or something

keepvid.com to download them and repost elsewhere

Who /acceleration/ here

Really?! Wow that's pretty impressive that hey didn't fall for the media shilling, especially since it's pretty fucking awful in Eurpoe.

>People freaking out
>I'm comfy and don't give a shit.

Honestly at this point its probably a bunch of proxy samefagging, no one gives a shit what Trump is doing because he won.

Its a long 4 years of victory, im comfy as fuck.

Already done, user, though at this point it would only be a small help.

The "I'm your daddy now" video has been up for two whole days, and garnered 9k views. It's been saved multiple times by now.

later

>shills everywhere
guess it's time to catch up on all the anime I've been missing out on until things even out

then he made two mistakes, or no, three.
one was making that phone call, two was lying to uncle Pence about it, and three was resigning making the cabinet look weak and unstable

obviously he had to go

If you see anyone get mad just point out that he's black, and attack them for degrading his service and excitement to be serving the country, etc etc.

White people are fucking mad...

>this pizzagate shit again

You realize those "two police sketches" are of the SAME PERSON? They were two separate sketches of ONE SUSPECT, the very articles and police reports you used to link to (and now CONVENIENTLY omit) mentioned this explicitly. For fuck's sake you dumb larpers can't help but bend everything in your reach to try and twist it into evidence for your already reached conclusion. You all fit the profile of literal manic conspiracy theorists.
>flips out when asked to present evidence
>flips out when questionable evidence is criticized
>desperately tries to connect the dots to dozens/hundreds of other conspiracy theories ("It's all connected!"/"Don't let any cracks into the delusion!")
>tries to link actual criminal cases to support theory regardless of linking evidence whatsoever ("X happened once therefore Y MUST be true this time!")

This shit BELONGS on /x/, but since you morons are unwilling to be herded there, at least keep it in your own fucking threads and don't pollute /ptg/ with your fantasies.

>wake up in the middle of the night
>flynn's gone
too tired to sift through all the shills, good night /ptg/

Jesus Chris you ARE FUCKING DUMB.

Is that all it took to convince you? A purge of fat cunt Christie to demonstrate that (((Pence))) is a man of the people?

GRAB A SEAT user, BECAUSE I AM ABOUT TO BLOW YOUR FUCKING MIND.

Christie was hated by everyone, including neocons despite his desperate attempts to be them. They hated him because he tanked Rubio during the debates.

So they have a grudge against him. And suddenly they see a wonderful opportunity. Why don't we get back at fat cunt Christie for fucking us over, and in doing so, we can portray ourselves as principled men who are """"""draining the swamp"""""".

We use the goodwill from that purge to appoint (((neocons))) in Trump's Cabinet, and then we pick off the nationalists, one by one by one. We find some bullshit reason to legitimise it - like Flynn was talking to Russia and """""lied""""" to (((Pence))) and then we expel them and isolate Trump.

Flynn is gone. Bannon is next and then Miller. Soon it will be Trump on his own surrounded by men with conspicuously large noses.

Then you will see your mistakes.

these threads sure have a different tone to them. it's hilarious to see Sup Forums shook out of it's mind

Good Early morning trumpgen. Or is it still good evening? I'm not sure

You keep spamming retarded shit with no proofs. With the sole intention to stir up worry and fear. Of course I'm going to call you out on it faggot.

I don't think that it'll catch momentum. Flynn will be the headline until Trump issues the new EO. If they push it anyway it'll be because they want to take away Trump's only sanctuary from the shithole that is DC.

Can i get a rundown on this Flynn business please?

He resigned

Of course you'd be fine with Joe's crimes. Your country's age of consent is 13.

He lied to the vice president when he shouldn't have. Can't do that.

how do they appoint neocons when Trump is the one deciding the cabinet picks?

So it's another media storm in a teapot, literally to be ignored once the next tooth of the gear in Trump's outrage mill has engaged?

Great.

Don't get me wrong. It's annoying, and Flynn fucked up, but both you and the kike media have blown it up, because as per Alinskyism, you must blow up every failure to accord to your own rules, and they'd rather we all lose, just so they could be right.

he's a rogue agent
and kind of a woman
he made a messy, apologized and his apology was accepted, but still resigned for some reason

Pence wanted him gone and succeeded.
Next up is miller and bannon.

Why are all the concern spammers using Aussie proxies tonight.

Examples

What's the name of David Brock's new outfit?

>Speaker of the House
>Vice President
>almost every GOP party leader in the legislature and elsewhere, including the one in your photo

those are all neoconservatives, Trump is surrounded by them
remember that Chaffetz wasted no time in attacking Kellyanne for the offense of plugging Ivanka's clothing line

>has phone call to russia
>tells vice president he didnt talk about sanctions
>he did
>has to resign

Alright, so we have confirmation that this isn't shilling, but rather shitposting and (You) farming. Good to know, I guess.

Help, I have issues, someone tell me Trump and everything are going to be ok, please anyone.

He resigned. There's actually very little confirmed information other than what's in the WH release and his resignation letter.

The more you try to learn beyond that, the more LARPing and liberal progaganda you will end up subjecting yourself to. Just read the release and letter and then wait for Spicey.

They probably already do that, but I can't say for sure.

The photo I saw cut off before the wrist so he may have been holding it. If not, he surely left it under supervision of another qualified person. He didn't just leave it in his seat at the table.

beats me
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/25/australians-say-they-were-paid-labor-party-work-sa/?page=all

So.... nothing?

Did it just disappear? Did I imagine it?

Are you all shills?

It's evening for me and I'm trying to decide if I should order some delivery hamburgers or go out for curry.

It's fine, though the pretend-shills are especially riled up by today's daily Fake News iteration.