So when will this unfunny exaggeration end?

So when will this unfunny exaggeration end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug
youtube.com/watch?v=tquIfapGVqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When Alec Baldwin dies this year.

it's free money so never

>getting mad about a comedy show making fun of a political figure
Sup Forums is getting triggered just as easily as the common SJW. I wonder if they see the irony in this or if they just shrug it off and keep on their mental gymnastics

honestly the height of comedy, they don't even change anything, they just say trump quotes back to the baying audience and they eat it all up.

KEK WILLS THAT FAGGOT DEAD

That motherfucker STILL hasn't moved to Canada. He promised he would when Bush got elected. I said I would help him pack.

SNL was pretty prutal with Bush Jr, not so much on obama because he was black n all

As soon as Alec Baldwin stops needing a costume to feel like a man.

So, never.

I don't see how it can still be funny for the hundredth time since he started his campaign.

>dude angry orange rich new yorker lmao

Until a few weeks/months after Trump's terms are up.
They did the exact same thing with Bush and won't even try to do something original until a democrat is president again. And even then they'll reference 'lol drumpf' now and then.

See 'comedy' from Bush era and early Obama. If they hit a dem president, it'll be very soft/light hearted jabs.

It would be refreshing if they made comedy skits about their own people, but we all know they get paid too many shekels to betray their own masters.

please kek please. we only tolerated him because of beetlejuice and the departed but he's gone too far.

It would be refreshing if they made comedy.

Alec Baldwin will lose all of his assets this year if digits

I wouldn't mind the Trump impressions if it wasn't filled with misinformation and fake news.

>calling someone mad over a neutral opinion
>posting anime image

Why you mad about it?

This except they did it for 8 years with Obama too and did a fairly good impression but had the lowest rating in their history.

When Trump loses to Hillary in 4 years

i don't see how the left can keep this up for 8 years.

This

All of their skits are all the same thing
>Trump is stupid! Watch me pretend to be Trump saying stupid things! He probably doesn't even know the name of his daughter! lol

It's not clever. Hell, it isn't even funny. It's just wanking themselves off. We're basically watching liberals masturbate on television.

Their black jeopardy skit was really nice tho chenck it out pol

Alec Baldwin always plays little bitches in his movies (Trump being an exception of course) because he is a little bitch in real life.
youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug

Baldwin's Trump is just overexaggerated and shitty.

McCarthy's Spicer was really good though. They need to find someone else to play Trump.

when agent orange-oranguTANG releases his tax returns.

It's funny because Alec was another one of those people who wished Trump would run for president.

The unfunny will stop in 8 years, until then we need to consider which is greater
Winning>Unfunny skits
Or
Unfunny skits>Winning

It won't.

We suffered through 8 years of "Bush has the IQ of a ten year old", we're going to get 8 years of this

the primary reason to tolerate him is glengarry glen ross

4 years

Hey Sup Forums, did you know they're making an unfunny children's movie dedicated to Baldwin's unfunny Trump impersonation?

youtube.com/watch?v=tquIfapGVqs