Oh sheeeeeeeeeeit

oh sheeeeeeeeeeit.

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/54150-moby-claims-to-have-top-secret-information-about-trump-ties-to-russia/
shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=27188
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(Source: Instagram)

>t. moby

the techno dude?

>USA was run by a cabal of "American" Jews
>USA now run by a cabal of "Russian" Jews

pitchfork.com/news/54150-moby-claims-to-have-top-secret-information-about-trump-ties-to-russia/

-love Sup Forums

>moby
Cool publicity, bro.

No mate, the whale.

Let's start calling anybody who links Russia and Trump an anti-semite.

Replace "Russia" with "pizza providers" and replaced "Trump" with "Moby."

So someone is rusing Moby?

whoa nigga I'm not reading all that shit
especially by (((moby)))

Something I never understand in these conspiracy scenarios: why did Russia latch onto a candidate who was given 0% chance at the beginning of his campaign and 1% chance at the end if it. How did it manage to get him elected

>controlled by Russia
>wants to start a war with Russian backed Iran

Pick one

Wow. Just switch Trump with Clinton in that text and you get my point.

>And Moby? You can get stomped by Obie
>You 36-year-old baldheaded fag, blow me!
>You don't know me, you're too old, let go
>It's over, nobody listens to techno

Sound like FBIanon

Trump needs to start getting in control of the narrative, the amount of made up bullshit being propagated by the MSM is astounding.
He needs to shut them down with a special forces raid, land a SEAL team right on the roof and start shut the shit down

>why did Russia latch onto a candidate who was given 0% chance at the beginning of his campaign and 1% chance at the end if it

element of surprise perhaps? Also, there's something trump has that others don't, and it is something typical americans love the shit out: a guy who doesn't give a damn what other might think if he offends or talks/dismiss others just because, even as far as to bully others, antagonizing others even though their government has been involved in many corrupt and psycho shit (a bit of I dindu nuffin) and is a show man for christ sake's. Russians knew they would love him. Even if such scenario isn't true, Putin is the greatest winer nonetheless

forgot, what caught me y surprise is the numbe rof people on this place saying Israel is their greatest allies and how cool kikes are even though Israel has used US as their whore and dragged them into wars. JIDF has certainly done a pretty good job here.

Funny, isn't it?

We've been screaming for literally YEARS about how the elite want to push the US into war with Russia. I remember discussions about it before the war in Syria even began. Then once the Syrian civil war began Sup Forums was completely fixated on it as we all knew it was a proxy war between the US and Russia.

Now suddenly the elite lose the presidency and they're throwing around all these ridiculous accusations that Trump is a Russian plant. The saddest part is that the left-wing actually seem to believe it. They are going to be the useful idiots who support a coup that overthrows the government and installs some form of dictatorship run by the Jews. They're then going to support the beginning of WW3.

Fucking crazy time to be alive, but not for the reasons these liberals think.

Josh Dolin

Adrienne Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wessel

Karla Towle

Kathleen Kennedy

Oh boy a bunch of unverified claims without a shred of evidence.

>MUH Russian hackerz

Fucking give me a break, liberal spin is so fucking weak, do even real liberals buy into this?

> impying it's not JIDF posting this here

>They are going to be the useful idiots who support a coup that overthrows the government and installs some form of dictatorship run by the Jews.
i don't think that's going to happen any time soon, lead. Have you seen the average leftards and SJW? they don't like guns and if what many people say is true that they're insufferable bitches who hate the thought of working hard to achieve things without having to whine or ask for social aid, then i don't think they stand a chance against the most conservative redneck or trump fan that likes guns and are sick and tired of the propaganda being pushed on the media by (((them))), not to mention they seem to be on self-destruction mode ever since the day Trump won the presidency, i mean their claims aren't consistent and have resort to doing or quoting things they used to despise to actually try to refute what their opponents say, which is kind of funny.

no man, i'm a taco
¿por qué habría de decir que soy un judío? Carajo, siempre desconfiando, el mesías también es susceptible a cometer errores...

It's almost like they had intel that suggested Clinton and her backers were looking to start a war with them.

In all honesty I do believe that Russia is supportive of Trump. I think they have a vested interest in his success because he represents a very serious change in direction for America. Trump ousted the former elite. They still hold control over various critical parts of Western society, but they have at least lost control of the White House. That same former elite were extremely hostile towards Russia, likely because of Russian history with the Bolshevik Jews. The Russians know exactly what virus is plaguing the Western world because they were infected with it not very long ago.

Jews hate Russia because the Russians managed to get rid of their kike parasite. Trump ousted the Jews. Naturally the Russians support Trump.

The elite have taken this little truth and twisted it into a lie. They would now have people believe that Russia somehow owns Trump. That they are the puppetmaster pulling his strings. They are responsible for this hateful nazi becoming president. They're trying to channel public anger towards Russia.

As I've stated in a previous post, we've been watching a build up towards war with Russia for years now. This is just more build up. A new twist in the timeline for us to observe. Since the elite lost the White House they are being forced to change their plans. But the overall strategy remains the same.

>Sup Forums has insider information

I'm not saying you're JIDF you silly taco
I'm saying JIDF is mostly cheerleading for Israel and the kikes in the government here while pretending to be regular Sup Forumstards

This is all accurate. You'd literally have to be an uneducated rural hick to still not believe this lmao.

its 100% real guise just trust lol no source just trust lol

>how the elite want to push the US into war with Russia
so why didnt start Obama some shit?

Never underestimate the desperation of a wounded animal. That's what the left is right now. They feel wounded and scared and are more than willing to lash out. Leftists pretend to be tolerant and peace loving but we know they're hypocrites above all else. They have a taste for violence when they believe it is being used against someone who deserves it. Nazis deserve to be punched, remember? It stands to reason that they would support war if it was against the correct enemy.

>The evil Assad regime needs to be toppled to save those poor Syrian women and children. Those evil Russia bastards are helping Assad. We can't let those nazis keep us from doing what is right. We have to intervene!
That's what they were going for, and you can see that it would have worked. But that has changed now that Trump is in power because they needed control of the White House in order to push things in this direction. Now they have to get rid of Trump before they can move forward.

So they basically just employ the same strategy here, only they replace Assad with Trump. We're already seeing all of it.

it's an entertainer, of course he's a credible source. we should always look to celebrities for hard hitting news and factual opinions

He was. The entire arab spring sparked during his time as president. He helped to orchestrate the entire scenario that opened the door for intervention in Syria. They can't just do everything at once, though.

They needed 9/11 to happen before going into Afghanistan and Iraq. They probably want some kind of similar event. Only this time the goal is to get a war with Russia. Going into Syria was a means to that end. Iran is a similar means. Now they are attempting to use Trump as a means.

nice shilling there buddy. I shouldn't even reply but just looking out for the newfags who might think this shit is from an actual pollack

and how are they going to get rid of him, leaf? I mean, they can't simply dispose of him JFK style because that'd be too obvious, especially after all the information that's been spread since those days and the latest documments leaked regarding the shit US government and their hitmen were doing at home and overseas, and from my understanding Pence doesn't seem to be a guy who would play along with them, at least that's what some people have told me, but i'm not sure about this because er well i'm not a burger and i don't know too much of this man other than he's more conservative than cheeto guy). The only thing they might use to fuck eevryone's shit up would be crashing the economy and i don't know if they are still in time to do something like that.

Mate, after 8 years of Kang Obama, I wouldn't give a shit if America went 100% communist, they'd probably at least do better than the last Kangmander in Chief

kek

> I have friends in DC
Evidently not friends who work for federal intelligence agencies. Most high ranking spooks, feds, etc. see Trump as just another president. Nobody is qualified to be president when elected, so all presidents start off incompetent. As a result, he is no more incompetent or dangerous than Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc. were. On top of this, the "Russian connection with Trump is tenuous at best.

t. a guy who doesn't even support Trump

Because they hacked an unriggable election. It was only common knowledge after the (((electric voting booths))) were removed and after the wrong candidate won.

>I mean, they can't simply dispose of him JFK style because that'd be too obvious
Would it be? There's a fuckton of hatred towards Trump right now. It wouldn't be difficult for mainstream media to whip up a story about some lone gunman. A huge portion of the public wouldn't give a shit because they'd simply be happy Trump was gone. They could also just push for impeachment.

Also economic collapse is a very possible scenario. I think it's more of a backup plan though. Trigger the collapse as an excuse to impose martial law. Likely a failsafe to prevent a true revolution.

>Russia is blackmailing Trump
>with something that every news outlet is already reporting on

do they think we're stupid?

kek

After consulting with my very real contacts in DC I can safely surmise that this guy sucks so much dick that his throat will be a part of the upcoming infrastructure repair plan.

If someone can't be bothered to use some form in their writting and disregards ortography I believe anything he has to say is pointless.
Also who the fuck is Moby and what's his deal with international politics and intelligence community?

>still pushing the pee story
holy fuck he's full on retarded

>They could also just push for impeachment.
from what i've heared from a burger friend of mine (a skype friend who i practice english with) what he's done thus far isn't unconstitutional, that he is actually enforce laws that already exist. Although i agree there's shit tons of people who hate trump's got and that the scenario where a taco/muslim or even a nigger attempt to get him for what he's said and done, millions of people would rapidly take up arms because they'd knew it was plotted (even if he is a hardcore kike lover, he's still the showman the elected as their """leader""") and a chimpout of colossal proportions would be imminent, not to mention most retarded ones would antagonize the ethnic group of assassin was part of and shit would get even worse. If there's some true in that cospiracy thing, the only way (((they))) fuck trump's shit up is by crashing the economy and blame the entire shit on him, making themselves look like the good guys and people would be so busy trying not to get fucked by niggers than they wouldn't try anything stupid.

>Proto-cuck

Come back to Boston, Moby and I will beat your ass again you faggot.

shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=27188