You can only post in this thread if your country was never that stupid to vote a nigger for president

You can only post in this thread if your country was never that stupid to vote a nigger for president.

We had a female though. Almost as bad.

>Menem
>Cristina Kirchner

Dont worry mate we all make mistakes, just make sure you dont fuck up big time like muricans cuz you never come back from that

*meekly raises hand*

ummm, do half-niggers count?

Excuse me sir Im gonna have to ask you to leave this thread because no niggers are allowed

*walks out with head down*

cya monkey

>I'm white

>argentina
>white

Argentina is as white as america. They are both in the 60% club.

But we never had a nigger president so we are better

And thankfully we will never have... cry more shitmericans

we had a good record up until trump

Kek we have no niggers

>the glass was half white...

Only white kings and presidents.
Feels good

But now they've redeemed themselves and elected the God Emperor. Argies BTFO. Btw the falklands belong to Britain.

idgaf about malvinas/falklands im moving to ireland with my irish gf after i graduate from college and i'll get my european citizenship m9

Crying? Do you not have electricity, DiGiorno? This is Best Timeline.

Yeah, totally on par when it comes to the world stage.

Argentinian. Do you feel you are white? Is this why you suck up to us? Do you feel you are our "bro?" You aren't. You never will be. You will always be beneath us. You're like a good little dog that does as we command. But always remember your place beaner.

a well raised nig who had no monkey influence

You are not my bro fagget murica is shit europeans are our bros

*raises paw*
How can you say something so mean like that?
Dont you feel bad?

>europeans are our bros
no we're not

I said europeans you are not part of the EU fagget gtfo

>europe is just the EU
wew lad.
besides I wasnt talking about us. Literally the only people in the EU who seem to care about you is Spain, and that's because they're still buttflustered about Gibraltar

UK is europe.

Trudeau is dumb like a nigger, but he still doesn't fit the classical definition