youtu.be/C6wwZ2L02U4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but we are full of love

tough love

It isn't hate so much as smugness.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1QunAkBWBo

quite simple really

Because people get upset so easily. Its just too easy these days

it's not hate so much as seeing the world and humanity as it really is and not a utopian fantasy to make yourself feel good

instead you make angry posts on an internet forum to make yourself feel good

*Burns down neighborhood*

true hate cannot exist without an equal amount of love being present, you don't hate something because you don't care about something, you hate something because you love something and whatever you hate is a threat to what you love

hate is not a bad emotion, it is an amazing driving force and source of motivation, hate and anger aren't "bad" feelings at all, they're not antonyms of happiness, you feel a lot more similar to happy when you're angry than when you feel sad
"hate" and "anger" and "spite" are really misunderstood emotions, they're not negative in any way, they're what nature has implanted in us to help us better protect what we love, and they can very easily be channeled in to something creative. Ever tried working out while you're really pissed off?

HWNDU is proof that we're the fun ones, and that the left has turned into the fun police

So it's hatred that I would like neither my nation and people or any nation and people be destroyed by globalism, degeneracy, dygenics and general emotion driven stupidity.

Fine, then I shall be an ocean of hate if need be.

Because in the past year and a half each side of the political spectrum has had guns to eachothers heads, some find this unnerving, meanwhile people here on Sup Forums are daying
>FUCKING DO IT KILL HIM
>PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER ALREADY
Its not that we want to thrive on hate. However, recent events have left it so we have to.

Tl;dr you faggots like calling us [insert buzzword here] so you force us to

Aw fuck, I haven't rioted, looted, vandalized, or stabbed anyone lately. I really need to work on my love and tolerance tactics.

I don't, it's moreso frustration at the lack of common sense people have. Blacks and Muslims are statistically dangerous, this is undeniable, yet they will deny it anyway. They'll even try to cover up child rape/murder so as to let into our country more of the same people.

I just don't understand the blatant denial of facts and racial masochism. I don't hate blacks anymore than I hate grizzly bears. I understand that they are violent, dangerous animals, and thus, I do not want them in close proximity to myself and those I care about, not because I'm disgusted with them, but because it's entirely possible I will be attacked, and while I am confident in my ability to defend myself, there's literally no reason to subject myself to that.

You need hate to survive in this world

"Why do you thrive on hate you fucking nazis i wish you would all fucking die"

Because most people here hate them selves.

It's all I have.

If Sup Forums is so hateful why is it more diverse than a lefty gathering?

Either the hate premise is wrong, or hate really brings people together. Either way, you're wrong you bluehaired bitch.

We should show her the podesta video to show who she's shilling for.

she's delusional, and you're a brainwashed cultist who believed her.
now get the fuck of here before i start fapping to your little frie ... too late.

hate is red pilled

To understand why rural and suburban retards hate Hillary so much, you have to first ask why people become rural and suburban retards in the first place.

I mean, there are fewer jobs and opportunities there, so what's the point? Why would someone become a rural and suburban retard? The answer is rape.

Imagine being in Manitoba or Wyoming, there are no humans in a thousand mile radius. No one, literally. So what are you going to do? Well rape, obviously. What are they going to do, call the police? Of course not, the police is there to rape too. Everyone is there to rape. That's the whole point.

There is no escape.

And you can't run to the city either because the city only accepts ultra high IQ super-evolved, super educated humans. And rural and suburban retards deliberately shit up the schools so that it is impossible for you to ever become smart and educated enough to leave for the city. That's why they teach you creationism and that kind of bullshit, so that if you ever go to the city, people will just laugh at you and send you back to where you came from.

You are stuck there to be raped forever.

So obviously when Hillary ran a campaign based on education and helping little girls succeed, rural and suburban retards knew perfectly well what that meant. It meant no more rape. Can you imagine being a rural and suburban retard and not being allowed to rape? That would be hell.

And people are often amazed by the fact that white rural and suburban women would vote against Hillary, but when you think about it, it makes perfect sense. If you had spent your entire life being raped, would you vote for someone who would stop the rape? No, you want other people to get raped too, otherwise it's not fair.

I don't thrive on hate, hate thrives on me.

It's an easily renewable and clean energy source. I thought Liberals were into that sort of thing?

good idea. i looked for it, but i don't see it anymore.
in fact i don't see much of anything anymore.

Love is fleeting, hate is eternal

Hate?
We thrive on love.
Love for our friends, family and country.
We want to protect them to live a happy life.
So of course we are against letting people in who create conflict and will hurt them.

You're the same leaf that posts this in almost thread regarding Trump, aren't you? Don't you get tired of this shit?

Hate is the immune system of the mind m8

Sup Forums made me a more tolerant person, I almost view Spaniards as white now, Romanians are still shitskins though.

Spaniards are white, senpai. Literally the best Roman emperor was a Spaniard.

I have a question about this image, how did it happen ? How long do you live with that kind of injury ?

That's a bit rich coming from someone who follows an ideology which revolves around identifying itself by what it hates

>it's hate! It's hate! You're hateful!
Why can't libshits come up with any other ideas as to why someone would disagree with them?

It is only natural.

Hate is a very valuable emotion, it gives you strength when you need it.
Emotions are one of the reasons we, as a species, are so successful.

It's funny

let's all take the bog pill and go into space then.
Hate is fostered from differences.

Could have fooled me, SJW's and liberals today seem to be the most hateful people by far.

We thrive on love. We don't thrive on cummies. This is what love looks like.

we're full of hate but we're not the ones that filled us up with it.

we thrive on resistance because we're aspirants to a higher standard.

don't you know that hating hate is not hate

because hate and misery is stronger than love and happiness.

Because apathy is a hell of a thing and hate is the easiest emotion to provoke?

white ppl so mad. esp. OLD white ppl. they trying to construct losing popular vote into WIN so hard. they so mad mad about sriracha. can't make heads or tails of it. alll kinda walls, bans, voting pulls. just cause they cannot into sriracha.

look at this gif op

Because it's fun?

I only hate those who are actively trying to destroy Western Civilization and the cultures/people who created it.

Why do you dye your hair blue and give yourself a shit ugly piercing you'd typically see on a fat stupid ungulate?

Because you're a fucking snowflake. Guess what, sweetie, there are snowflakes all over the place. Just a big bunch of millennial snowflakes, left and right. Being as contrarian as possible while not having any real identity.

Why don't you?

Society has always thrived on hate.
The French revolution didn't just come out of nowhere, neither did the American revolution.

It's a core element alongside trade and competition that has helped us advance in technology.
Bet this cunt woulndn't worry about muh hate and bigotry if she had to work in the fields all day to get by, only to pay off 60% of her earnings to the local Lord's men who then proceed to rape her.

Oh you poor fool, we embraced our hatred long ago due to being ostracized for not being normie enough. As a result of not fitting in, we stopped caring all together, and due to being a scapegoat for all things bad in the universe, we now embrace that title and become the monsters we never were. People on Sup Forums are the people with the most simple desire, we just want to be left alone from society. But society wouldn't let that happen, so now we will be the ugly truth that society has to face every day and the truth will always prevail in the end

>tfw SJWs got all assblasted that a zombie game set in Africa had the previously established white protagonist killing a bunch of unnamed parasite riddled black people but a white guy killing a bunch of Spaniards is just fine.

thanks portland.

Because hate is fun and it gets shit done.

I'm not angry. I'm disappointed.

Because they're autistic, Opie... Because they're autistic.

So do you want white people to be happy about being demographically displaced by people whose IQ's are on average 10 points lower?

Should white people be happy that darkies will decide their fate (via democracy) just because these shitskins breed faster?

If you are ahppy about this then you are either a shitskin, mentally retarded or suicidal.

Hate makes me stronger.

Because my entire life I've put myself in coddling safe spaces, places run by SJWs, due to being disabled, and when that's your entire life hate is good.

Hate makes you strong. Hate makes you tough.

There is nothing as suffocating as the organized hatred of the left protecting people from individual hatred.

I'd hate the world too if I were that fat.

I'd tap that. Does that count as hate?

>Explain yourselves

Because life has purged all emotion from my body, save for hate and loneliness.

im ok with people that make my burritos and check out my groceries. i wish i had more interaction with mexican immigrants but as an old white man that's my limited interaction

Hate is just a form of anger, and anger holds within it the catalyst of change.

I hate weakness, therefor I am not.
I hate laziness, therefor I am not.
I hate cowards, therefor I am not.

Try it sometime. You'll come out stronger than ever before.

It's actually a good question though.

I don't perticularly like the screeching autist memes.

Out of every place I could go on the internet, I go to a place where I will see it. You know why? Because if you're protected from others hatred, you see an illusion, you do not see how you are truly seen.

My entire life people have been kind to my face, and saying unkind things behind my back. I can take people saying things to my face, I'll confront that, but nothing drives me as batshit insane as people hating me but not telling me to my face, which is the cultural norm in leafland. I am a a paranoid person, what I worry about tends not to be as bad as the reality.

I thrive on the rights version of hatred, open, direct, and honest. I detest the lefts. The left has only retarded my social development while making me more anxious by making people afraid to be honest through sheer force of hared.

>therefor

American education, lads.

The funny part is that I never see these bitches walking at night in streets full of muslims.

Seriously do these bitches interact with immigrants at all? Like, I´m really tired of all those Media and celebrities people who live far away in mansions with WALL telling me how racists I am.

Hate is all I've got left

I dont and its meaningless to hate. Humans is pathetic species because of all these retarded emotions they think with.

Because these dindus are fucking our shit up in the western world

youtu.be/C6wwZ2L02U4

I've been at work since 2am, eat my ass and fix your country, spaniard

it fun

what grows in fire does not wilt in the sun

Why does your body thrive on fending off disease? Only corpses fully tolerate, when they lower they guard and welcome decay and rot.

To disfavor what something is to the point of hate is drawing a line in the sands of existence. No, it will not be like this, I will not be consumed in putrefaction.

>why do i hate?
>>why do you not look past a the surface of my reactions to your bullshit and pass it off as just hate? Ever thought there is more to people against your hypocritical views than the obviously and arrogantly projected "hate"?

At this point I'm convinced that these people function entirely on projection and the lack of self awareness is getting physically painful to see.

>Fine, then I shall be an ocean of hate if need be.

That initial ree

I don't, I'm not a left winger

Memes =/= hate

>Contempt
Balls somewhat rustled

Hate pays.

Love costs.

It's a gunshot wound. Probably 9mm or 45 hollow-point that entered through his jaw, blowing it in half. Judging by the penetration, it probably was a 45 or possibly larger; a 762x39 from 100 yards away. It seemed to have stopped just short of his brain cavity so he didn't die immediately, but he would have died within minutes because there is no fixing that face.

bEcAuSe No OnE gAvE uS lOvE

>why do you thrive on hate

Why do you thrive on multicultural supremacy and hand me down communism?

>but he would have died within minutes because there is no fixing that face.

not with that attitude

Medpack is right, we are the actual diverse tolerant ones.

/pol is a board of peace

People getting trigger by harsh truths is pretty funny I guess.

I thrive on the prospect of fresh happenings and it honestly pains me that it's been so long since the last good one.

Because I am broken

She is projecting.

It's shitty hysterical leftists who pushed me to the right.

Yeah, people are answering her seriously here, but it's clear that this question is supposed to be demeaning. A bit of irony lost on ONE SUCH AS SHE.

>Explain yourselves

She has just realized what kind of a hate filled cunt Laci Green is?

Because I don't want to be drowning in love and tolerance, so I'll walk on land, no matter how much harder it is to stand than it is to float,
to let the currents throw me around wherever they will

Why don't these people speak out against hatred of white people? They actually seem to encourage it which makes the initial question very ironic

>tfw hate lefties but love this dyed hair, piercings and mental problems look
Morally despising all the women I want to fuck is a strange feel