Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600
twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines
educate-yourself.org/cn/georgesorospostmodernvillian31aug04.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK DRUMPF FUCK CRACKERS TOO

As I see it...

Hillary Clinton basically just told her former senior advisor Phillippe Reines to STFU about pizzagate after he tweeted about pizzagate and Comet Ping Pong to, now former security advisor to Trump, Mike Flynn.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600

twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines

Clinton's people are feeling the pressure and they are signaling that they know Trumps staff know about pizzagate. Without a doubt having Clinton tweet on her formal twitter account to her former senior advisor to STFU is very telling.

.40 CENTS HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

Fuck grumpf

Donald Trump will be president for at least 4 more years.

cant stump based drumpf

Crew_sample-005.png
hello faggot
0.02 shekels have been deposited into your chase acount

NO REFUNDS

jewish israelis support you kiwis in your decision, we also recall our vote for obama, hillary, bill, bush, reagan

fuck that cunty cunt of cunt

netanyagu 4 prez of US!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How much autism do you have that you can't get the joke? Even in that pic you saved thinking you pulled off some CIA type shit?

pic i saved was from the first day these threads started
just tired of 100 of these threads everyday and people still replying (you)

How much autism do you crew shills have that you can't even defend the crew shilling?

These threads are being spammed by Shareblue, the new CTR. It was created by David Brock and it’s a bunch of hired shills. They keep using the same phrases and themes, such as “you regret voting for Trump” and “Steve Bannon is a Nazi”. It’s a bunch of Redditard hipster leftist bullshit that only normies care about, and they’re too dumb to realize it won’t work on Sup Forums.
Priorities of ShareBlue:

>Calling out signs of authoritarianism and kleptocracy. Championing voices who have been right to warns us.
>Nonstop coverage of the influence of Vladimir Putin and Russia on Trump and his administration.
>Exposing Trump as a weak, thin-skinned "loser" vulnerable to goading.
>Relentlessly beating the drum that he has no mandate, lost the popular vote, and is the least popular president-elect in modern American history.
>Exposing the insidious role of Mike Pence, who is replicating the right-wing governance ideology he inflicted in Indiana.
>Demystifying Trump's "conflicts of interest" and calling them what they are: Subversions of the nation's interests.
>Spotlighting the Trump administration's vast ties to white nationalists and the ways in which they explicitly empower white supremacy.
>Tracking and fighting back against odious GOP legislation in Congress.
>Following SCOTUS nominations/appointments/major cases.
>Morale-boosting coverage of the grassroots opposition and resistance efforts outside the beltway.
>Positive coverage of Democrats who boldly call out Trump and aggressively work against him. Pressure of Democrats who hold him accountable.
>Fighting outrage fatigue.

Don't forget to sage and hide.

>I recall my vote for Trump, I'm fucking out
ctr, ctr,
Does whatever a cuntbag can.
Spins a lie, any size,
Catches truth just like knives.
Look out! Here comes the ctr.
Is he strong? Listen bud—
He's got soros blood.
Can he swing from a rope?
Take a look overhead.
Hey there! There goes the ctr.
In the chill of the night,
At the scene of the crime,
Like a streak of light,
It leaves just in time!
ctr, ctr,
unwanted neighborhood ctr.
Wealth and fame, he's ignored—
lying is his reward.
To him,
Life is a great big bang-up—
Wherever there's a hang-up,
You'll find the ctr!
Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them

They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

GOOD. STAY OUT.

Can't Shplumpf, won't Skrlunsnct

If Netanyahu became president of the U.S I bet Iran would shit it's pants kek. Bless you greedy merchants.

Disappointed drumpfag here, I'm now LubioForRubio

Good we don't want you.

Strange, for me the last straw was the fact that Trump was a retarded white fuckn male.

Remember when everyone here was disappointed about Pence and wanted Flynn to be VP? kek

Australia's shitposting starts losing quality if they have to go as low as Canada and make another "I'm not an American but I voted and am disappointed" thread.

Seriously, straya, I expected better of you than this, you should be ashamed.

Fun to see the crash and burn we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>he voted Drumpfy
>literally falling for a meme

Ex-Drumpf supporter here, it's fun watching him kek n' burn but srsly we can't launch the autism codes...

born to racist, antisemitic ex-jewish, privileged and affluent shwartz mafia clan of hungary

the shwartzes changed to soros to separate from the lesser jews and elevate to aryanhood

hereditary sociopathy and schizophrenia runs in his inbred blood, grandpa shwartz was described as a psychopathic madman

family collaborated with nazis and wasnt gassed, lil soros profited by selling the lesser jews to his aryan comrades

soros escapes hungary to london while his nazi father is captured by soviet army during the liberation of hungary from the nazis

soros breaks his leg, which would have resulted in a permanent limp and deformity, but gets free treatment in British, which he later repays by breaking the bank of england and sending brits into eternal chaos and misery
educate-yourself.org/cn/georgesorospostmodernvillian31aug04.shtml

literally autistic

Why would anyone regret their vote now ? It doesn't make sense,your new strategy is shit CTR

Kek

>CREW/brock autism

So is this it, you fuckin nazi antisemite?

Is this the best you lot can do?

Paid to shitpost hour after hour, spamming the same "DRUMP IS FINISHED, FRUMPF BTFO" threads over and over and over, and then begging the question thereafter "So now that Blumpkin lost..."

40 million dollars going towards this. This never worked before, and you've at it for almost a year and a half.

You're just going to double down on all this? This is your best move? This is your knight to D3?

I'm flabbergasted. I don't know what to say. I don't think any amount of 'This is why you lost' and 'paid shills can't into memes' is going to cover this. Are you forced to keep a record of your shitposts? Do you ever have the opportunity to see what you've wasted your time doing for so many manhours, and how little it's achieved here?

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Harrumph will never recover from this his presidency is OVER. It's time for her.

actually they are

you never see a shill use un-PC terms (kike, nigger, mudslime, spic, faggot etc...)

No, Russia has nothing to do with Trump or Trump's administration, I swear to God.
Then...
Forced resignation
Haha
Sup Forums BTFO

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

I can't see the part where it says to post on Sup Forums or Sup Forums

>found another ctr shill

Former Trump supporter here, voting Drumpf was the biggest mistake of my life.

>thinking a ((soros/brock)) organization is as autistic as germanics in explicitly documenting every minute detail

we are notorious for disorganization/chaos, only a fuckin fool documents and outlines the obvious

Former Trump voter here. I will be a Trump voter next election too. MAGA, friends.

It's gonna get worse before the republicans impeach the guy. Best case scenario is the Russians have something hilariously embarrassing on him like scatophilia photos, though it might be something really bad like pedophilia. Who knows?

My instinct tells me all the anti-muslim showmanship shenanigans are an inept attempt to set the stage for another middle eastern invasion. Military contractors have been eyeing Iran as a cash cow for a long time now. However, the whole administration is fucking retarded and hasn't been able to control the press effectively like Bush II's. So far it's still just funny. Hopefully nukes don't fly.

Just wait 'till Bodganoff's take over.
Here's a quick rundown on them:

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

ONLY ONE WAY TO AVOID YOUR TRIAL

YOU WON'T DO IT

YOU ARE TOO SCARED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA