What is wrong with abortion?

what is wrong with abortion?

There is chance to be person like me.
baby is not holy. Baby will be like me!.

Baby will be FUCKING DEAD.

Nothing as long as its early

All babies should be aborted until abortion-resistant babies evolve.

you hope me dead.

But if you abort child, no one suffer.

I will not suffer living.

CHILD IS NOT HER BODY
THEREFORE NOT HER CHOICE

F U C K - O F F

Abortion absolves people of personal responsibility. That's what's wrong with it. When you say that it's ok not to have responsibility you get full fledged degeneracy and erosion of society.

Abortion should be reserved for culling unborn children with obvious malformations and cases where rape has been proven.

you can get abortions
I get to call you a baby murderer
deal?

>her body her choice
>my wallet my choice

Joji got a point.

>HER DODY

I'm pro-abortion conservatist. I stopped listening to Ben Shappiro and Milo, because they couldn't shut up about it.
A fetus isn't a person. Fuck off.

>womens choice

Choose abortion, paid for by gubment gibs

Choose to have a child, Prenatal vitimans are arent avaliable here

Its an obvious fucking lie which is the only reason it bothers me. like gay marriage, it was always about insurance and property rights you coulda just put a ring on and lied if not. 1% agenda pushed by leftist morons again.

What we need is common sense abortion control. You must have an abortion in the first trimester or it's murder. I think we can all agree to this reasonable expectation.

This. Maybe an exclusion for defects not found until later. I believe it is more humane to put them out of their misery than live life as a vegetable.

>oops I got pregnant again haha time to get rid of it

Just take birth control seriously, don't expect to be bailed out of your stupid decisions with taxpayer money.

Everyone who thinks it's like that is a fucking retard.
Unwanted children ruin lives, don't portray it like buying wrong shoe size. It's traumatic enough for the young couple to scar them for life.

>her body

pretty much this

This, earlier the better and if it passes a certain time period get fucked.

If women can abort and run away from the responsability then men should also be allowed to say fuck it and have nothing to do with the baby or child support shit

So personhood happens whenever dismemberment gets icky? It either happens during conception or during birth. Choose one or admit you have no principles

shoot it when it births then

Abortion isn't enough for latrinos and naggers. Forced sterilization is the only answer.

So basically kill babies?

Only the left could argue for killing babies and in the same breath complain about a nazi cartoon frog.

>what is wrong with abortion?

Nothing, abortion is a virtue if virtue can exist.

this
some dude earlier today was explaining that if theres no baby theres no problem

except that makes you a murderer

I'm fine with dismembering a ball of cells, not tiny baby shaped sacks of flesh.

>what is wrong with abortion?

Everything

What is wrong with murder?

What is wrong with the worst form of murder imaginable?

Everything.

What is wrong with an industry that seeks to legalize and profit from it

everything

What is wrong with abortionist lobbies?

Everything

Issac Newton was unwanted. His mother ran off to ride the cock carousel or something.

Issac Newton ruined our lives.

>tiny baby shaped sacks of flesh
How does that description differ from what an actual baby is? You're creating arbitrary categories

Why? Does a baby become a human when it looks like one to you?

biologically, the baby is only half of her own genes, so if we were to talk in the sense of "property," she could only legally have 1/2 the say in it.

To say that she could just willingly get rid of something that is 1/2 her own without consent of both parties is grounds for major lawsuit
Though of course since babies are not property, we stick to the moral highground and make sure the mother can freely kill her unborn children as she wishes

Does that mean your parents can murder you as long as they both agree on it?

I don't consider them children at conception and the window I consider it to be OK in my own mind is very small compared to other people I would think (talking a few weeks tops)

I think it's a necessary evil in some cases (rape, incest, severely disabled like Harlequin or some shit) but people who abuse it are scum

well, it's better that than your wife (or, well... Ex wife, I would suppose after a situation like this) just happily deciding to kill the fetus while the father on the other hand has a 360 degree difference when it comes to what happens to that fetus

In other words, morally in my eyes, it would be great if no abortions took place, but they have the right to decide what to do with their kid. On the other hand, it should involve both parents when coming to a choice like this largely because both are responsible for the creation of the baby in the first place

The Bible says that it's only life when god breaths air into our lungs....

I'm all for abortions

>I don't consider them children at conception and the window I consider it to be OK in my own mind is very small compared to other people I would think (talking a few weeks tops)
So a baby becomes a person randomly during some point of the pregnancy? How are you ever going to be able to defend your position against someone who believes in third terms abortion or infanticide?
>I think it's a necessary evil in some cases
Why is it evil?

>deciding to kill the fetus
So it is murder?
>it would be great if no abortions took place, but they have the right to decide what to do with their kid.
Why would be great if abortions didn't happen? If it's because abortion is murder, then why do they have a right to murder?

>Is it murder
Legally? No.
Probably never will be, either, but that's irrelevant at the moment anyway

>Why would it be great if abortions didn't happen?
I have my values and you have yours. I don't agree with late term abortions or the mother just saying "Hey Im going ot have an abortion" half way through the pregnancy, without the father's input being allowed at all.

Morally and personally I see abortions as wrong, as it's just another potential life wasted, as though destroying a fetus is an "A-OK" way to just back out of the responsibilities and the importance of having kids, and sex in general.

The more people just fuck, the lower value that sex has. The lower the value that the process of creating children has, the less important it will be to have kids, let alone actually enjoyable to create them.

In the end, it just turns into people having kids for the fuck of it, since you can just casually fuck with every odd woman anyway, with almost no expectation that a kid will end up coming from it.
It's just wasteful hedonism and the degradation of the importance of our biological functions.

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." - Jeremiah 1
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb." - Psalm 139
"Yet you brought me out of the womb; you made me trust in you, even at my mother’s breast. From birth I was cast on you; from my mother’s womb you have been my God." - Psalm 22
Clearly the Bible sees unborn babies as persons. And they can breath at 32 weeks.

This "my body my choice" bs is moot on the grounds that once a fetus is being formed, it is no longer just your body.

Here's hoping that all mothers that abort their babies just fucking die.

>Legally? No.
What the government decides is completely irrelevant. If the government legalised murder, you and I would continue to believe that murder is wrong.
>Morally and personally I see abortions as wrong, as it's just another potential life wasted
Why is it immoral if it's only potential life? Why can't parents have an abortion in the third term if they're only aborting potential life? Why not the day before the expected date?

ITT: Catholics who ignore the fact that unwanted children will be a MUCH bigger burden to the welfare system than the cost of an abortion.

PS;

There is no god

>what's wrong with murder

fuckin homicidal gook

You realise people oppose abortion because unborn babies are humans right? Economics is kind of irrelevant.

>Unwanted children
Put 'em up for adoption then.

Then wear a condom faggot. Accidental pregnancies deserve no pity in an age where contraception is omnipresent.

Here's whats wrong:
> killing unborn children means they we're unplanned
> which in turn means they we're either from cheating or one-night-stands
> which in turn means the woman aborting behaved like a whore

If you give her a way out, you encourage her to act like a slut and aid in the decay of our society by cultural marxism (sexual liberation in this case).

yw

kek

Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.

Stop spreading your legs, lady.

except for the baby
the baby suffers

really puts a bun in my oven user

suffers what?
80 years of depressive not existence?

children have no innate rights because they can't exercise them

read it again
The
Baby
Fucking
Suffers

How? Does he feel pain? Financial suffering?

>But if you abort child, no one suffer.
>no one suffer.

Are you a genuine Jap, or just some weeb LARPing with a proxy?

>Nips wanting to throw away their children for stupid reasons.

Nothing new here folks.

>biologically a parasite

The day we can charge it with canabalism and manslaughter then make that argument

>her body, her choice
okay, then it's my wallet, my choice

just keep killing babbys and eating cats. makes perfect sense japan.

>its not a person therefore its not a human

grade A reasoning there

Newborns arent people either, you grasp this right? Nor or people on indefinite comas

All should be culled I suppose?

Her choice is use the pill or make you wear a condom. Abortion is the "too late" choice.

>implying thats not literally the process

Everyone knows how babies are born. If you are literally so fucking braindead you cannot consider and allow for the consequences of pregnancy before rutting you should be killed with the baby because youre clearly a fucking drag on society.

Theres no such thing as an accidental pregnancy because no one accidentally has sex.

> her body her choice
Meme opportunity
> meme for LOVE
#

Imagine I have a house. The house is mine, I bought it, it belongs to me. However, I decide to rent the house out to someone. My tenant signs a nine month lease. They move in, get comfortable, pay rent, everything's settled.

However, a few months into the arrangement, I change my mind and decide that I want my house back, so I decide to terminate the lease and evict my tenant without notice. Do I not have the right to do that? It's my house, after all.

Nice tricks, merch...shlomo

Typical jewish tricks!

This, all moral arguments aside, abortion is something that gives women more freedom of choice, which means it's bad for society.

>it's a parasite therefore killing it is justified
>single moms are parasites to tax payers
>
Gas the Stacies

Everyone knows alcohol destroys your liver
Everyone knows driving a car causes accidents
Everyone knows smoking destroys lungs
Everyone knows going out in the sun causes cancer
I think we should stop all this modern medicine non sense

>muh degeneracy
Not an argument
>muh tax money
What are indirect taxes user?

You cant charge a minor for a crime dumb poo in loo

>Theres no such thing as an accidental pregnancy because no one accidentally has sex.
Not to mention all the contraception available, especially for women. There's no such thing as an accidental pregnancy, only lying spermjacking bitches ("forgot" to take the pill that day) and guys that were totally gonna pull out in time (but "forgot" about it "in the heat of the moment"). People are full of shit.

Thats a non sequiter

If all of the treatments for these disorders involved killing a human being than Id say stop yes.

But that applies to literally none of them.

Yes smokers an drinkers should be at the bottom of the queue for treatments and transplants.

You can send them to correctionl facilities for the above mentioned 'crimes'

your haikus won't work here you fucking baby killer

Abortion does not kill a human being.

abortion is lazy, both mentally and physically. that is reason enough to kill anyone that gets an abortion.
>in this thread, op is a faggot

Are you retarded?

>the poo literally thinks that passing through the birth canal grants a child its unique genetic material and viable functions of life

Or are you suggesting some kind of soul?

Stick to not pooing in the loo Choudary

Yes it's an argument, ever since women started gaining freedom the world has gone to shit. There's clearly a pattern here and giving them more freedom will only make things worse.

>muh indirect tax
You think legalized abortion produces less single moms, don't you? Clearly you don't understand what I'm saying then.

OK it's a human being right, charge it will crimes it commits while it's inside canabalism and manslaughter.

You can only charge people with crimes you dumb cunt

Also how does it commit cannibalism? Also cannibalism is not a crime. Also how manslaughter?

Youre so fucking dumb on so many levels that it hurts.

>ever since women started gaining freedom the world has gone to shit
Yeah right let's take 50s as the starting time we eradicated a lot of diseases, made the Internet we can feed almost everyone now this nebulous idea that the past was somehow better has been held by lot of people over our history I'll give you the example of Venice the most 'degenerate' city at its time produced the finest arts and science of its time

What does male technological achievement have to do with women undermining society though? I mean there's a connection but not in the way you suggest.

>you can only charge people with crime
Are you suggesting it's not a human being

>cannibalism is not a crime
Ok, it is a crime is most civilised countries I am not familiar with the US constitution in that regard

On the canabalism and man slaughter question, it's quite common for an secondary zygote to be formed from the zygote which is consumed by the fetus as nutrients.

Not all humans are people and not all people are humans

Cannibalism is legal throughout most of the western world and has been for decades. Youre just not allowed to kill people. Id I want to buy someones foot, or tonsil, or part of their lung etc etc I can do that. I can buy the body parts of the deceased too I believe. And I am free to do with my property whatever it is I wish.

>mudthink in action

You say this til you're in a situation where you fuck up

>implying every person drops their principles by the roadside the second they face hardship

Go lick a potato

Ah you can do whatever you want to do with your body but women can't get abortions, as you might have already realized their are no scientific arguments against abortion its all muh feels

user it's not a sport, we are not teams we wouldn't have been able to survive the hunter gatherers stage without women gathers, they developed language we have to progress as a species

Muh principles isn't the point. The point is, it's human nature to try and avoid taking responsibility for your actions, but most of the time the consequences don't just go away. People making other people pay for their mistakes is something that doesn't scale well, so if you have millions of people pulling that shit it's bad news for society.

Letting people be irresponsible isn't just immoral in a high principled autistic sense, but also from a practical standpoint, as it hurts society.

It is a team sport though, men and women working together to build the future. If half the team decides they "just wanna have fun" and stop doing what they're supposed to, then there's a big problem.

But abortion rates are dragging down birth rates

Its not "oh a mistake here an there"

its "have sex no consequences"

Its ultimate degeneracy and its doing infinitely more harm to out society than a few teen pregnancies ever did

The baby still has fucking gills at this point.. do you feel sorry for the fish when you eat a fish?

Saying abortion is murder is like citing someone for cutting down a tree without a license because they stepped on an acorn and smashed it. Yeah an acorn MIGHT survive to be a tree one day, just as a fetus MIGHT survive to actually turn into something that can recognize itself in the mirror.

But a fetus is not yet a human being. It's a potential human being.

That being said, abortion is awful, but there's no reason to block people from having control of their genetic destony