Tonight was the second time in 2 years that someone with a jammer has blacked out the wireless cameras where i work

Tonight was the second time in 2 years that someone with a jammer has blacked out the wireless cameras where i work.

i know where to get them and how to make one but im wondering why some arab from canada would have one. he seemed like he was in a hurry also paid cash.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-cellphone-jammer-cta-train-quiet-perspec-0315-md-20160314-story.html
repository.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1990&context=cis_reports
youtube.com/watch?v=rAzzmdDqT6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=BF6rmByh2tA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also general surveillance/counter surveillance thread i guess

you are getting the allahu ackbar soon brother, don't you worry.

thanks for the bump roach

Is that legal in California?

Do you work at a gun store, or sell fertilizer? There's your answer.

Do they (all) work on wireless and wired? What's the best, make one or buy one. Can you make one and strap it to yourself so wherever you go they'll jam cameras within range? And will they jam cellphone cameras.... I'm so sick of the camera Jew. Some 15yr old faggot filmed me the other day in the fucking ocean! He had a waterproof hand held thing in the water at the beach! Red pill me on jammers. I don't want the elites looking at me everywhere I go. I have tape over my phone camera and they have a camera on the building across the road pointing directly at my driveway now. My phone is so old you wouldn't even see the front camera if you didn't investigate it and there is no option to use it so it's definitely a Jew trick.

U retard hammers only stop recordings when the camera has to transmit to a server, most CCTV and other cameras either record directly to memory or are wired, and so won't be blocked. Even then most cameras that have to transmit to record use weird wavelengths that require big, bulky, easily detectable and 100% illegal jammers.
The only sort of cameras you will be able to jam without setting off 100 alarms in the alphabet agencies are wifi cameras.

Try wearing high-power infrared LEDs on a baseball cap, people can't see it but if they were bright enough they'd overpower a CCD sensor

Pretty sure is illegal everywhere. Against FCC rules. Some guy use to do it in the trains in Chicago for a while until his picture went viral and was finally caught.

not legal anywhere in the US or canada as far as i know.

you can get ones that are frequency specific and one that jam a few different common frequencys at once.
it wont stop a camera from recording video
it wont jam any camera thats hard wired
it will block cellphone and wifi signals
i suppose you could get/make one thats portable and concealable.

>security
>wireless
shiggy

Find the article. chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-cellphone-jammer-cta-train-quiet-perspec-0315-md-20160314-story.html

Also you can buy wifi jammers or cell jammers on the Internet. If you're autistic enough you build your own.

I made one of those once, just replaced the W LEDs in a torch hat with UV LEDs. Still looked gay as fuck and only worked in the dark, so not only would I look gay I would have looked like a retard wearing a hat at night

He sure did. He also did it on the Blue Line - sadly the least-infested with nogs. CTA literally upgraded its cell relays because it thought that they were the ones fucking up. It's nice because - unlike NY - they have cell phone service in the tunnels.

your post does not make sense OP
> complains someone blacked out cameras at work
>then implies he sold said goods

stinks of shilling OP. justify yourself or I'm reporting thread

Fucking this

>wireless cameras

that's pretty retarded, cable might be more expensive and primitive but it's much more secure

why would anyone use wireless for a security camera?

it'd be better and more reliable to just use a fucking VCR at that point.

run some goddamn ethernet.

a good read
repository.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1990&context=cis_reports

till they follow the cable back to your recording hub

You mean in a locked room they have to physically access rather than sitting in a garbage heap in some backwater third world country? I'd say that's more secure.

Or in this case, some guy walking around with a jammer that works in passive proximity. He didn't have to physically touch anything.

ive never heard of a robber physically tracing a cord to the recording box.

any place with a camera has many cameras, your average gas station has like 30 or 40, and they don't necessarily all tie in to the same place.

point being it's usually better to fight the camera by making yourself and identifying features harder to see

DON'T WORRY OP ONE OF THE CAMERAS CAUGHT THIS MAN FLEEING THE SCENE

Don't point them in your eyes though, it's a good way to fuck yourself up.

Mute is just muckin about mate

In aus these are highly fucken illegal breaches telcoms spectrum 4G and GSM

The NSW jail system has been running a trial to jam the phones the inmates smuggle in

1.5 mio later and the system is jamming local small business signals

Aus defence forces run wide beam jammers on the front of their convoys to stop IED triggers

My dream is to one day acquire a military grade jammer, buy an appartement above a starbucks, turn it on and watch the hipsters freak out

Sam is a genius, he always tells people, "yes, I am a genius, please continue to tell people that I am a genius, and make sure to trick your kids into thinking they are special geniuses" but he couldn't figure out the slope of this graph.

can you post schematic?

>wireless
>for anything security related
Use god damn wire, you retard. Consumer wireless is unreliable shit.

>wireless security cameras

That will only block cheapass cameras. I tried that on a couple of good cameras with IR filters and you couldn't see anything.

could possibly work well when camera is in night mode

Not sure they have such a thing. We are talking $10k video cameras.

cameras with day/night simply removes the IR filter when it gets dark

but then again you can get cameras that will give color picture at 0.1 lux but its gonna cost you

The best we can hope for is disrupting a bunch of vapid cunts trying to upload shit to Instagram or facebook.

THIS

>mfw i still really want one

>man sees camera
>searches for cable
>walks around store, moves furniture, digs in wiring boxes
>break into backroom
>detach camera
Breaking cam and beating shit out of cashier is easier, faster and safer

>acquire a military grade jammer

No need for jammer to block wifi, Aircrack-ng can send deauth packages from almost any wifi adapter on the market.

This

>What are dynamic frequency arrays

Or just use a wired network.

You could do this now by just walking into a Starbucks with a MAGA hat on.

this area of tech is in dire need of a philosophical patriotic pcivics lesson and is a great exmple of arms race

ps buying and operating technology is about hard as cloning fire. people who use this on others are abusing power they did not earn.

Its illegal in California and 37 other states

I seriously need one of those

>many reasons why they do this
>maybe to come get some people
>maybe to perform theft
>maybe just horsing
and so on

can be spooky if it's intel

also drug stuff, but that's just stupid

some can do it, if they don't trust the other part, but they wouldn't just go out some random place use that and draw attention

keked

in the fucking UK you need a military grade jammer and jam the entire city

There's no need to break into a networks closet to shutdown a CCTV, you just need short the cables that distribute power to the cameras(usually a DC PSU like pic related).

That's why POE IP cameras are the best, since most POE switches can shutdown any shorted output automatically, but there's a way to remotely destroy these too, with a few capacitors you can get enough voltage to burn even the optocoupled Ethernet ports.

that still involves physically getting access to its cord.

Illegal in the USA. FCC banns jammers over a certain power level.

>Do you work at a gun store, or sell fertilizer?
this.
or is there such a store near by?

>The only sort of cameras you will be able to jam without setting off 100 alarms in the alphabet agencies are wifi cameras.
So now we know how to drive the alphabet agencies crazy...thx.

youtube.com/watch?v=rAzzmdDqT6Q

>wireless security cameras

Buy couple of microwave overs, break their doors and jam safety switches, turn them on, watch the hipsters freak out

Where do you work? Is it a gun store in a state that says the 2nd amendment is terrorism?

The police have military grade hacking capability in blue state areas.

It helps with the pizza traffick.

Look up what a "Stingray" is, the term "Airgap", "Infragard" and the leaked 2014 cobham TCS catalogue.

I have had evidence erased off my Win 7 desktop and Linux Ubuntu distro. I have had drug dealing "gangsta" snitch thugs recite my phone conversations and alphanumeric passwords, info fed to them by local gestapo.

(They do not like interference of what they do to poor and homeless children, among other things...)

how about you fucking report that shit to the government before innocent people get hurt by a goatfucker instead of posting a thread on Sup Forums?

>Strapping a Jammer to you 24/7
Cancer

Any way I can get some video camera jammer? In case one of those current affair shows ever accuse me of wrong doing and run up to me shoving their camera in my face I can just shut if off instead of fighting the losing battle.

Kind of like this
youtube.com/watch?v=BF6rmByh2tA

If you want to make a jammer, look up wavebubble. It's an open source project by an mit student, and works for any frequency below 2.5 ghz. I use one during exams so faggots can't use their cell phones to cheat.

>I use one during exams so faggots can't use their cell phones to cheat.
kek

I would like to see the empty bottle withstand 4.6 lbs of lateral pressure.

>I use one during exams so faggots can't use their cell phones to cheat.

lol nice. what level of education?

What province are you closest to.

tell us more about your authism.

>If you want to make a jammer, look up wavebubble. It's an open source project by an mit student, and works for any frequency below 2.5 ghz. I use one during exams so faggots can't use their cell phones to cheat.

As a teacher I like it but any enterprise WAP on a campus will be dual band and everyone's cellphone has a data plan.

That's why I make my students line their phones up on the chalk tray. Fucking retards.

That's illegal.

Oh wait, never mind. I thought you were talking about jamming cell service.

Lol
>mfw Sup Forums simultaneously jams the US and starts WW3

>U retard hammers only stop recordings when the camera has to transmit to a server
wrong
>Even then most cameras that have to transmit to record use weird wavelengths that require big, bulky, easily detectable and 100% illegal jammers
wrong
MOST cameras do a live stream to the dvr/nvr which does the recording. on an analog camera that is connect with coax, it converts the light it recieves into an AC/DC signal and sends it to the unit, the unit then decides if/how well it records the feed or not depending on the schedule set for the camera (24/7 record, motion online, FPS, resolution, etc). this is a constant broadcast, there is never a pause. in the sense of a wireless camera that would convert light to high frequency/short range radio waves (2.4ghz/5.7ghz) this would also be a constant broadcast to a dvr/nvr. these wavelengths cant go very far unless alot of power is attached to them which wont be on a wireless camera. a jammer that can reach 100' would be fine.
they do make some cameras that are stand alone which have built in memory and can be webbrowsed. but it must be connected to the wifi or direct connect with ethernet

Where do you buy those things?

Wearing an article of reflective/3m clothing will ruin the image on most ir cameras.

>arab from canada
>with a jammer
>in a hurry
>paid cash
Why the fuck didn't you stall him and call the feds?
He's gonna blow shit up, their lives will be on your consciousness

Nice

He figured out how to keep getting away with it though

honeypot

do not reply to this post unless you want some graduate lazy ass govt sec analyst putting you on a list

How he can get away with it?

>deauth packages

skiddie detected

>some arab from canada
>american flag
>jamming security cameras
>he was in a hurry
>also paid cash

Pic related is the us-canadian boarder.
Notice the lack of anything?

I used to work at ADT and they use a z-wave system to contact their own nodes. Jammers work against them.

Hell I use to have to explain to the rich customers about how they should ethernet their whole estate. Grounds and all. Just to be more secure. They never listened though. Digging trenchs and laying cabling takes a lot of money when you're doing it to a 50sq acre parcel

canada needs to build a wall

interesting
please give us some more

Thank you

it's legal in california is it's done by a muslim