I thought Sup Forums meant something

I thought we as whites had found somewhere to get along

I thought we all shared a common goal

I thought we would come together and be something more than we are

But no

>We have daily competitions about who is white and who isnt...even though we are all white
>Shia made this fucking HWNDU meme and Sup Forums, fucking Sup Forums went out of their way to make these mexican/arab guys low grade celebrities
>Trump is a fucking walking cluster fuckyet cunts shill harder and harder for him despite the writing on the wall
>Getting BTFO by antifa
>Russian shills shitting up the board constantly with their pro-slavic shit
>Sup Forums is actually satire memes....

White race, we have lost. We really have. We will be delegated to corners of the world where we will slowly decline.

It's over.

This kills the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80NVeN7SFPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy fuck get over yourself pussy

fuck off back to redit you cancerous cunt

Leave me alone beaner

we still have memetic warfare and working out/exersizing is helping my depression

youtube.com/watch?v=80NVeN7SFPY

Bait taking idiots.

sage all

so much saging to do

Sup Forums has never been a thread for anyone to get along. Literally everything is attacked and examined for weakness, except for Trump (and that's relatively recently).

You want a cuddle space, go to /r9k/.

Not even baiting bro

I was fully on the Trump meme train but its one fuck up after the other

I truly think we are 25 years too late to save the white race

You have to go back

noyce bayt mayt

I don't want a cuddle space, i just want whites, from slavs, to germanics to anglos to realise we need to come the fuck together

Shias protest and the pol shit show, shows us all what this board really is

And its depressing

See

Japanese are honorary whites.

What exactly were you hoping for? You think all these different flags were just for show? I swear, white nationalists just refuse to see the truth regarding their situation.

I was hoping white Europeans would put their issues with each other aside, this not white meme being the main issue

I was hoping the non European west would wake the fuck up and do something but Trump, who was the best bet, is getting cluster cucked at every opportunity

America is too cucked to turn around and its depressing

If the Americans can't uncuck themselves then we have no hope

I'm not loyal to whites any more than I am anyone else. Especially considering how many whites are fucking retarded Communists on this board, and the vast majority of Anti-fa appears to be white.

Loyalty is earned through action, not given due to skin color.

D-did someone say delegated?

Then we are truly lost

Friendly reminder not to respond to shill threads

You might be. I've got a wonderful wife, an awesome job, and an all-around great life.

could you at least use a proxy if you are going to post like such a massive faggot

go home CTR

Why are you hiding behind an Australian proxy, you fucking leaf

t. disenfranchised strayan blacked poster

No.

I would rather live amongst people who looked different than me, but share the same vulues and ideas, than with a bunch of guilty white antifas simply because they're white. Liberalism is a disease, that does not discriminate based on color.

According to NASA it only takes 45000 people who are not related to repopulate the earth without inbreeding.

He's right-> The Japs have their own culture, different to that of any white culture. Furthermore, it is a culture that is as respectable as any white culture.

They are respectable in their own right, and don't need to be compared to us (unlike the Abbos, for example).

I am, i just picked the biggest cucks

At least my prime minister stood up to Trump today convict

The one that got hung up on?

I agree. Just look at germany, we are (contrary to popular Sup Forums belief) a majority white country, but politically retarded leftwing cucks.

Whiteness means nothing if your politics are complete shit and you're an indoctrinated zombie.

Not really, just all of it

No bullshit, i was hoping Trump would revitalize white people being openly proud of who we are

What are you talking about, he can't even stand up to his own wife let alone Trump

Why on earth would you hope that? How would that even occur in your mind?

He was never "Whites first." He is, and always was, "America First."

I thought strayans could handle the bants

I thought it was the Swedes that were the biggest faggots

I thought we could have an anglo union and laugh at the thin skinned little pussies in the rest of the world

But no

>This thread is the whiniest and most effeminate I've ever seen
>OP is a massive faggot and can't recognise quality memes or a good president
>OPs mother probably sucks emu cock and get's gangbanged by kangaroos while he wanks
>Straya can't handle shitposting, they can dish it out but can't take it, pathetic.

Aussie race, you have lost. You really have. You will be delegated to the role of saltposters and our respect for you will slowly decline.

It's Over.

Gday mate, crikey ya masculinity just took a stingray to the heart, dress up as a gimp while we barbie!
SAGE

>why are all the white people fighting eachother

Nigger do you even history? White history is 90% war because fuck those guys across the river. The only times we stop is when there's a larger common threat.

Checking
Fuck this gay thread.
>ooh slip your BBC up me arsie.

>the writing
>on THE wall
Damn right Sanchez

Is this a pedo thread?

Holy shit. I think you may be the biggest faggot on this website.

>even though we are all white
Bro...