Gets into power

>gets into power
>gets shit done before he's even officially due to start
>gets more shit done
>on a fucking roll with getting the shit done, that his voters wished for him to
>some cunt of a judge denies the "immigration" shit
>Trump says, "FUCK THESE CUNTS"
>takes a weekend vacation

Cunts need to shut the fuck up and let the man do his fucking job, fucking soft-cock complaining cunts

DRUMPFLETS BTFO

I know your nation struggles for full time employment but in developed countries weekends are not considered 'vacation'.

I'm really quite fucking mad at these blocking fucking cunts, pull your heads in and help Trump make America less of a shithole

>gets more shit done

Despite the Sup Forums maymays Obama have issued more executive orders in his first 3 weeks than Trump did (14 to his 12). That is a fact. A real one, not the alternative kind.

>“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump told a reporter in 2015. “I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off… You don’t have time to take time off.”

But hey, at least he'll have time for some golfing!

>Obama have issued more executive orders in his first 3 weeks than Trump did (14 to his 12).

And yet, Trump's executive orders had more an lasting impact on America then Obama's. Quality > Quantity.

>Trump's executive orders had more an lasting impact on America then Obama's.

And those effects are? Getting BTFO'd in court, tanking in approval and being the laughing stock of the world?

>postonpolitics
>thinkprogress

You know a story is unimportant when not even the kings of fake news care about story.

It'd be nice if he had his full cabinet by now like every other president before him but senate dems want to be assholes.

Are you the same hungarian that's been shitting on Trump in all the other threads?

Because he's winning ahead of schedule.

>approval rating matter/are real

You do realize the lower you go, the better president you are, right?

Golf courses arn't bugged by the deep state

>weekend

This isn't even fake news, it's no news.

Kek
kys

>blogger
>might be

>goes home on the weekend
>"OY VEY HE'S TAKING A VACATION!"

I wonder who could be behind this "journalism" ?

It's like these libtard fucks don't even realize Mar-A-Lago is one of Trump's homes, where he works straight through the weekend on WH business and shows up on Monday with new executive orders.

>Getting BTFO'd in court
>implying the 9th circus is a real court

>tanking in approval
>University students represent America

>being the laughing stock of the world
Won't be laughing when we crash their economy.

I think Obamas were more subversive and the media simply didn't pay attention to it

Wait, I thought Sup Forums is a sprawling forum with 6 gorillion redpilled users who are the backbone of the surely coming natsoc utopia. Yet you spot me in here.

>Muh approvals
>2017

Kek, but lets play this game.

Politico:

>Start building the wall: 48 percent approve, 42 percent disapprove.
>Re-instating the Mexico City policy: 47 percent approve, 42 percent disapprove.
>Approving the Keystone Pipeline: 48 percent approve, 37 percent disapprove.
>End funding to sanctuary cities: 55 percent approve, 33 percent disapprove.
>Approving the Dakota Access Pipeline: 46 percent approve, 39 percent disapprove.
>Scaling back Obamacare: 49 percent approve, 41 percent disapprove.
>Pause on issuing new regulations: 54 percent approve, 33 percent disapprove.
>Withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership: 47 percent approve, 33 percent disapprove.
>Pause on federal government hiring: 48 percent approve, 39 percent disapprove.

>average approval: 43%
>average disapproval: 37%

More people like what he does than dislike what he does.

There's more than one of us you dumb fuck.

>treats potential cabinet members and world leaders at Mar-a-Lago.
>just treated the japanese emb.
>Just lost Flynn

The may be workibg still while dining potential candidates.

Yeah, but I am that guy though.

>I'm really quite fucking mad at these blocking fucking cunts, pull your heads in and help Trump make America less of a shithole
First, why do you care? Second, paybacks a bitch.

>And yet, Trump's executive orders had more an lasting impact on America then Obama's. Quality > Quantity.
>He actually believes this.
My fucking sides, you should seriously step out of your echo chamber occasionally. Holy shit, you Trumptards are fucking delusional.

>It'd be nice if he had his full cabinet by now like every other president before him but senate dems want to be assholes.
Because they're shit picks. Again, paybacks a bitch.

>Because he's winning ahead of schedule.
Define winning because it looks more like he is getting BTFO.

>approval rating matter/are real
They do if you don't want over half the fucking country protesting every time you try to do something.

kenoath cunt

t. pic related

Tons of business is done on golf courses dumbass. Why do you think it's the sport of old rich men?

Too bad a country can't be run on handshake deals, huh?

Look at that hideous skin color--- bloodless and dead, like a corpse.

That woman really puts the "morbid" in "morbid obesity".

Who was Obama golfing with?
Now
Who was Trump golfing with?
Take some time, it will come to you why these are not the same.

You need the guys you are making deals with to like you, and being able to talk in a open setting lets you learn more about who you are dealing with, but no it's not important at all.

>Who was Trump golfing with?
>Take some time, it will come to you why these are not the same.

He was golfing with no one on the first weekend. With the Japanese PM on the second (and highly suspected to have met with his Russian business partner as well). And we know he's not going to meet anyone this weekend either.

So that's 'nobody' for 2 of the 3 weekends.