Recently found out I had some Royal blood in me

>Recently found out I had some Royal blood in me.

>My 17th Century ancestor was a Pirate, my 18th Century ancestor was technically a traitor and my 19th Century ancestor did pickpocketing as a child.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Windsor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And you're shitposting on Sup Forums

Ayy yo hol up...
you saying *smacks lips* you wuz a kang n' shiet?

I'm descended from the Stuarts. One, maybe two million dead tops and I'll be next in succession.

Apparently I'm connected to a Norman king.

To be fair, most people in Britain have some very distant connection to at least one of the royal families of Europe.

I'm descended from wealthy slave owners who were friends with George Washington

Too bad you're a criminal anyway.

WE

Im the result of a seventh son of a seventh son of a minor noble from Wurttemburg.

i'm related to ernest rutherford, who split the atom, and also to general picton who died at waterloo

i love muh heritage threads

pre norman yorkshire reporting

How come every body who thinks they are reincarnated thinks they were someone famous or noteworthy?

No this is like, pretty close related.

My surname literally was a award name given to men who fought in the Battle of Hastings.

I'm a direct descendant of and still have the name of a line of Irish kings/nobles.

Feels nice desu.

I'm descended from good peasant stock, hopefully a few of them managed to grow some potatoes or something special like that.

So you are not related to Germans?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Windsor
>Current head Elizabeth II
>The House of Windsor is the royal house of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms. The dynasty is of German paternal descent and was originally a branch of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
>The name was changed from Saxe-Coburg and Gotha to the English Windsor in 1917 because of anti-German sentiment in the British Empire during World War I.

Apparently I'm a descendant of a Spanish admiral that settled in Hinatuan.

I found out John Adams the 2nd President is my ancestor.

My ancestor is King Henry I.

How did you find out?

OH WOW ME TOO. s-so are you saying that I'm a KANG too?

No, Normans.

Normans are technically Germanics who moved to Northern France.

Wait, is your surname Campion?

Basically my family has a quilt made 200 years ago that shows the family history going back almost 1000 years, its just names sewn on a woollen quilt, and it goes back to the Battle Of Hastings, 1066.

I
AM
SPARTACUS

Thats pretty cool.

I then researched for documents to anything related to the names on the quilt, I found that a guy called "Thomas Campion" my Great Great Great Great Great Grandfather was a Pirate Captain and attacked Spanish Ships in the West Indies, he had his own Pirate flag I believe, but its never described.

My distant relative/ancestor is Adolf Hitler.

Seig Heil! Seig Heil! Seig Heil!

Even older then that, is a scroll that listed the men of a British Regiment during the American Revolution, on it was my Great Great Great Great Great Grandfathers name, Connor Campion, he fought for the British and burnt down a Native American village.

DANED