>I use my gps
>you come to my car
>fairo
>take one step forward then 'around blacks never relax' goes into hyperdrive
>look down the street and notice two other nogs waiting in his fucking car
>fuck off m8
>don't know what you're looking for

TLDR; I avoided getting my asshole stretched by a pack of niggas

Society is fucked guys, I wish I got to experience the days of trust in fellow fwhite samaritans. Have to admit I was pretty shakened and saddened afterwards reflecting on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOx8B3O-nDo
youtube.com/watch?v=37ckiye6TdQ
drrichswier.com/2016/07/07/minnesota-victim-speaks-in-case-of-roving-somali-rape-gangs-in-upscale-neighborhood/
foamcage.com/somali-sex-trafficking-ring-busted-in-twin-cities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

they just wanted to "culturally enrich" you

Melbourne?

Adelaide actually

Self bamp

Apparently you guys have Somali gangs in Australia now.
Your country's quality control at the border should be lined up and shot.

Todd?

>>Be me
Stopped reading, who the fuck else would you be?

Stop being racist

What is this (even without the shoop wtf)

there are different nignog types. which one was it?

the Somali roach?

Boo-fucking-hoo

Apparently he was Kenyan

I'm not saying you should ever relax around blacks but... What if he was with friends and they were lost?

I mean likely you would have been Buttfucked but you're acting like it was a certainty.

M8 I'm sure Europe is fairing great :^)

>I need to see your phone.
Lol that's an old one.

Australia is getting dangerous around non-relaxed, while Asians buy Australia. Future looks bright, but not with you in it.

I don't show shifty looking white people my phone either. Don't be stupid.

The friendly Somali next door neighbor.

>What if he was with friends and they were lost?

And? What if? Fucking look yourself.

Even if it wasn't a certainty, the risk isn't worth the reward of inconveniencing yourself to help somebody who isn't part of your community and is statistically much less empathetic than the average human being.

This post was poorly written. He was trying to get me to look at the GPS in his car, admittedly he did actually speak English quite well.

Oh yeah and my phone stayed firmly in my hand, inside my pocket. Still, wish I could carry a decent folder knife.

In that case bring him inside and show him the GPS on your phone. He can hardly say no to that.

Nah not worth the intense bants I would have got from colleagues.

You know damn well, that's Melbourne.

Underrated Kek

Nar mate we've got the Sudanese enriching us over here.

Its more like everyone in immigration needs to be shot.

I thought your country speaks English. Please reformat your post in English so I know what the fuck you're saying

I keked. Sorry Yanky boi, not my finest post.

>Be aboriginal

>Get sick of welfare culture and sit down money you decide to break away from abo culture and make something of yourself

>Day of work interview ask cousins to help take you there, suspect the car is stolen

>get lost as you never been in industrial area

>TFW you dont have phone as family makes you buy grog and drugs

>Ask a young man to help but he is autistic racist

>fuck working ill just live on dole and OP can pay for my shit

We have Somali gangs here in Minnesota. They used to kidnap women at the university of Minnesota. They would drive up and snatch them in a van and gang rape them and drop them off somewhere.
They also had a child prostitution ring in the bathroom at northtown mall. Trumps travel ban helps Minnesota out so so so much. No more somalians. I'm so greatful to Trump. Already the best president for Minnesota. Only the twin cities and duluth voted for him. Minnesota is the reddest blue state.

If it was Melbourne he'd be talking about Filipinos.

What suburb? Or if you don't want to say, what direction from the city roughly?

yeah op's high on nig dodging adreneline.

>nog ask for directions
>faggot says ok sure its here there and back the long way
>nog says wtf are you saying faggot come show me on my gps, in my car (points)
>faggot says okay takes a step then remembers how much of a faggot he is
>sees more nogs in nig nogs car and tells nog to fuck off

Who?

niggers as in abbos or niggers as in Africans?

You should get that info out to a lot of people, make a fuss. We need that kind of shit in the papers and internet so as to make it easier to get rid of them.

Niggers as in Africans. Aussies generally refer specifically to Abbos and niggers.

The trouble is the ones that are already there though mate. Look it up, the Somalis breed like crazy here in Norway, I assume it is similar in the colonies. The raping will continue unabated. I am sorry.

Fucking sickening. I literally lose sleep every night thinking about this shit. I have a Swiss gf and I'm all the way over here over in Ausland.

That's why he needs to be a vocal about it in places where lots of people can hear/see it, we would easier to get attention on it and something done about it. Trying anything is better then letting poor little girls be exploited in your own town by people who don't even belong in it.

Scared fuckwit 100%

Most of those Somalis are in prison now. Some are cool, ones that assimilate like hmongs and start businesses, mostly head shops and tobacco stores.
Got a story
>work at warehouse
>40 yr old Somali guy works with me
>he has no accent, cool guy , fat white wife, nerdy mixed kids. Living the real African dream.
>his wife has a few dwi's
>her car has whiskey plates now
>white license plates with a w, it means police can pull you over for no reason pretty much.
>niggers steal his wife's car
>car is found 1 hr later
>nigger was pulled over leaving a bar.

You know, that is pretty well how I described the directions.

Unlike you guys we throw the bad ones in prison for 10 to 20 yrs for rape and assault. Life for murder.

Thanks for the kek mate. Good story.

Won't solve the problem of demographics. Doesn't matter if they spend most of their lives in prison, it only takes 30 seconds of effort on their part to make another Somali.

>a fucking leaf

How new r u?

Here its pretty easy to distinguish good Africans who just want to work and live in an apartment, maybe own a house with a fat as fuck white wife from nigs and niggy Africans. Nigs dress all gangster and just look like thugs. They dress very stereotypical. The good Africans try to dress like white people, but they shop at thrift stores so they dress like white people from the 90's.

You forgot your proxy

What part of Adelaide were you, you dopey cunt?

I'll give you my own greentext
>a few months back, maybe in september or october, I was in town with a few mates
>near where rocket is on hindley
>see two pitch black blokes talking to a group of 3 girls
>I was watching them for a minute before I noticed that the girls looked really uneasy
>I walk up to the group so the girls can see me approaching
>I ask the tallest nigger what he was talking to my girlfriend and her friends about
>he says "oh that's your girlfriend" and like "sorry bro I didn't know"
>goes to shake my hand before he walks off
>around blacks never relax
>leave him hanging and say "nah mate not today"
>watch them walk off while making small chat with the girls
>make sure I see them get in a taxi like 10 minutes later
>didn't get any of their information because they were ugly af
>probably prevented a rape homocide

To be honest I'm inclined to believe this nog was actually a decent guy
>dressed well
>had a samshill (with no data I guess)
>spoke English well

They don't breed that much. Somali guys are ugly compared to American slave niggers. They are scrawny and have big foreheads with receding hair lines they ain't getting laid. The worst refugees to come to Minnesota are the ones from Chicago. Chicago niggers are worse than the Africans that come here

btw this is that same actual nigger in australia who keeps making this type of thread , just letting people know

>American
>blacks
>Shot by cops,aborted by waneesha, locked up before 18, kill each other.
Nah my dude its fine.

They fuck eachother though. I can't speak to Chicago niggers, i heard your local dindu population was stagnant on account of abortions. Somalis don't get abortions because of islam. They keep their women at home, pregnant. They don't need to charm the locals because they marry within their ethnic group.

srsly i dont get how people can interact with non whites
>they ask directions? dont make eye contact and pass by quickly
>they ask stupid questions in broken english? just look at them with a disgusted face and pass by quickly
just ignore them

Fucking lad m8. I work in amongst the industrial strips off South Road. Here is another greentext.
>see woman getting harassed by some nog at an atm in Rundle
>stop and wait to see what's going off
>hand-on-pocketknife.jpg
>nog fucks off fortunately

Back when I used to carry a knife like a dumb cunt, the laws here a fucked.

That's fine for your secular 10% white dindus or whatever. Somalis are more religious, they can get abortions pretty much for free, but they choose to get a heap here.

Prison colony wont let you own a sharp piece of metal
Anyway red guards/niggers will kill each other.

Melbourne is full of Sudanese.

youtube.com/watch?v=WOx8B3O-nDo

youtube.com/watch?v=37ckiye6TdQ

>apex gang
>ape-x gang

It will be ok Norway bro. Trump, Norway bro, trump.

God I hope so. It's incredibly rustling to see the parts of America where most of my kin lives being colonised by the exact same trash as Norway.

>Be me
>Wear hoodies for maximum comfitude
>Finish hanging with friend in an urban part of Philadelphia
>Car sitting in the middle of a very narrow road with a shitload of cars parked on both sides as is usual for ghetto-ass neighborhoods.
>Walk past it to get to my much nicer car
>Car moves into three way intersection
>Get to my car
>Street sense I developed from living in NJ as a kid kicks in
>Realize that car is creeping up behind me
>Realize that car is moving alongside my car
>Realize I will not be able to drive away if this car parks next to my car
>Realize I am about to get carjacked or robbed
>Realize that it's time to pull off the biggest kike move of my life
>Cool as a kikecumber.png
>Instead of getting in car, slam door
>Walk around to back of my car, where my trunk is, but without actually opening my trunk
>Hold my arm out as if to say "You can pass now" while staring down the driver menacingly
>Roll a 20 on my bluff check, manage not to spill the spaghetti, probably look like a hoodlum with how I'm dressed, etc...
>After waiting a few seconds, car quickly peels away and leaves

>Look inside the car as it passes
>It's packed full of niggers

>MFW I left my AR15 at home that day

As of that moment, my AR-15 became a trunk gun.

I agree brother, they are fucking disgusting. Later today, I was actually furious I had been so absent minded around the nigger. Had to calm myself on the drive home since I was going full Nazi.

The ones that fuck eachother have kids that grow up in public schools and generation by generation lose there culture and faith. Then they become hipsters or ghetto thugs. With Africans it could go either way.
Somalis come here for the fat white chicks. On behalf of white people they can have the fatties. Africans love fat white chicks. Its a prize to them and they know we look down on them for it but they don't care because of love. The fat genes and the skinny genes mix and great a normal size mixed baby.

Fuck it. Dylan Roof was right. We need to spread stories like this everywhere. Leave fliers hanging up everywhere, tell everybody you can about it, etc. I am so sick of these niggers. I am not a psychopath by any means but I can't go a day without fantasizing about beheading every nigger I see with a dull knife the way ISIS does. This won't end until enough people are angry enough to to fill mass graves up with niggers, and nuke all of Africa.

But, I am not doubting you at all, but do you have a source for this? I looked it up and couldn't find anything. We need sources to spread the word about this.

>a normal size mixed baby.

With an IQ of 70.

Fuuuuck man gg. Also, I only dream that I could own a gun like that.

I feel the same way when I see Norway, where my ancestors came from. Norwegian culture is still very strong outside of the twin cities, people still eat lutifisk. Younger people are forgetting there roots.

Can one of you guys please help me fucking out

There was a copy pasta on here that had roughly 4 sources indicating why multiculturalism and diversity is a net negative for society.

It simply included a link to each source plus a quick anecdote from each source.

One of the sources was the Putnam study.

PLEASE NIGGERS I KNOW ONE OF YOU HAS TO HAVE IT REEEEEEEEE

drrichswier.com/2016/07/07/minnesota-victim-speaks-in-case-of-roving-somali-rape-gangs-in-upscale-neighborhood/

foamcage.com/somali-sex-trafficking-ring-busted-in-twin-cities/

>be me
>see black guy
>fear for my life
>run home and tell Sup Forums

Is it even possible to get lost when anyone with half a brain can use google maps or something on their phone?

>anyone with half a brain
>niggers

Well there's your problem

Dude, you're not supposed to have anything when with niggers. You won't help with your phone, with money, with the car, with nothing.
You gave him directions, fine, but you shouldn't have to move from your spot. With niggers you give the least amount of help possible, you don't open your guard in the slightest. Don't be afraid to look ansympathetic.
t. nigger expert.

>What if he was with friends and they were lost?
Tough tits for them, I reckon.

Thank you.

I had a car full of them drive slowly past me and my gf as we were walking, they stopped, some about to get out, then another car pulls out from somewhere so they suddenly decide to speed off. Dodgy situation