17 year old from Serbia

>17 year old from Serbia
>is integrated
>has an apprenticeship
>everyone loves her in the town she lives in
>plays football and shit
>is getting deported from Switzerland right now

Has this country gone mad?

Deporting fully integrated immigrants is now good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reuJ8yVCgSM
youtu.be/XcKkKKUviEg
fm1today.ch/marija-sitzt-im-flugzeug-nach-serbien/424062
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the reasoning for the deportation?

You have a great country.

youtube.com/watch?v=reuJ8yVCgSM

Did she/was she breaking the law? If yes than this trumps all other considerations unless the country is going to re-work the law.

being female

Broke some rules when seeking asylum then?

She is from Serbia, Serbia is safe. No reason to be in Switzerland.

I doubt the Swiss care she is "integrated" or has an "apprenticeship", they don't even like Germans and French, let alone some Balkan person.

Go hard or go home.

>>everyone loves her in the town she lives in
Apparently not. Some one black balled her.

I mean she could've just married a Swiss guy and stayed sounds like she's stupid.

she's white, she has to go. Bring in more niggers pls

It is good. Then there is promise that shitskins will be removed in the future as well when their countries are safe
>Implying they will become safe
Whatever

How the hell did this get so many views...

Serbs are sub-humans

> Marry a guy on absolutely no notice at all for this reason without any idea how it could possibly work out or what consequences this could have
Gee user, what a great idea, why didn't she think of that?
Also they have different laws and might not be as cucked/retarded as the US so that might not be how it works there.

Slavniggers have no place in civilised countries

Marry her and make her bear a Swiss anchor baby.

Sorry, she will be replaced with 30 year old Syrian child refugee from Pakistan.

Holy shit, imagine a baby with holes in it shaped like an anchor!

Cucks loves every immigrant even if they farted in their face so it´s not an argument.

She has to go back.

good. she and every other foreigner can fuck off.

She's a white woman, so unlikely to go around raping, killing, assaulting, and harassing native white women. Needs to be deported to make room for niggers.

year old from Serbia
>>is integrated
>>has an apprenticeship
>>plays football and shit
>>is getting deported from Switzerland right now
>Has this country gone mad?
>Deporting fully integrated immigrants is now good?

Who cares?

I she was there legally she could not be deported

QED she is there illegally

there are 50000 undocumented irish in the US that will get deported.

They are acting illegally. Fine

Why give a fuck about some illegal serb?

I'd rather there were zero serbs outside serbia anyway. They are very bad people

Because we started it

>good. she and every other foreigner can fuck off.
well said

Switzerland might not be a cuck country like the US and might not have a law for anchor babies.
This, why the fuck aren't more people of this mindset? If you allow the written law to slacken in rigid enforcement you're just asking for future lawmaking to use it as precedence to promote extreme cuckery.

Well if she is gonna be replaced I rather she to stay though I guess the deportation will be only for young women no rapist black men.

But well they have to go back.

Hey, we have it too

youtu.be/XcKkKKUviEg

Good, either come here legally or get the fuck off.
If you can't follow immigration laws, you can't be somehow expected to respect all the other ones.

>t. albonigger

Basically this.

>Basing whether to uphold the law on the looks of the object.
Fuk'n based!

I rate her looks 9/11. Would deport.

if i move there , will you deport me?

Good for Serbia then.
I'm sure they would rather have her back than pic related

>I'd rather there were zero serbs outside serbia anyway. They are very bad people
You do realise they're white you fucking potato nigger?

stop with posting this shit, it's embarassing

They need more space for niggers and mudslimes

I'd hire her to clean my house.

Cool, more qt for me. Thanks based Swiss, unfortunately you guys will get Ahmed from Kosovo instead but oh well

Also why should Switzerland support a brain drain of Serbia?

So I just did a quick check on wiki.

It says there are 90k serbs in Switzerland but also 120k+ gooks and 83k africans.
Are they also being deported?

>Slavniggers are Whit-

What are you going to do about it? You think the law cares about a pretty face? You are not the law, and only you care about it. That's why you need the law, too much individual decisions and pretty women win. Because certain individuals have cum for women.

Yeah cause being white totally means you can't be a bad person. . Right? Rigjt?

that would be racist

I wish

Oh I see, they're doing it for lots of countries so it probably got promoted. It's an OK idea but the videos are just so cheesy

Dear Swisscucks,
Tell her that she's welcome in America. I'm waiting for her. I'll give her a place to stay and a job (house cleaner).

She has a fat face, who the fuck cares if she dies in serbistan

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? That doesn't disprove what he said at all. They're also still in a country that isn't theirs illegally and should fuck off and get the fuck out.
They probably deport a lot of them too, you're just hearing about this one instance. Besides, they're all illegals anyway, who gives a fuck what order the legitimate government decides to get rid of them in?

Need more info on this.

Was she born in Swi?

Somebody's doing the raping and it's not white people. You should know that.

this

Serbs aren't even human, let alone white

ww3

I have swiss last name can i join swiss federation?
>plz

send this bitch back here she needs to suffer like all of us here

"Look iam being blue person with point to prove"
>guy on the left

Who the fuck would want to live in fucking Serbia

She's white, Switzerland needs to make room for more muslims

top kek imagine the trouble you would get into if you knock up one of those slav whores and run away

>apprenticeship
>in hairdressing

How can I adopt this poor refugee? Let me know.

>t. muhamed delibašić

Look at those godamn eye brows. I bet she has to shave her face. Her body must be furry as hell.

Slovakia is right, Serbs can't even squatt right

Jews love shitskin immigrants and hate European immigrants who can actually integrate into other European cultures.
Its that simple.

The Swiss don't let anyone in. There was a professor who lived in Switzerland for some 30-40 years who was denied citizenship because he couldn't name the lakes in the area where he lived.

Serbs are human trash. She has to go back.

No, I'm a real slovene. Don't kid yourself, we hate you all. Maybe bosnians are worse than serbs, but you're all subhuman trash.

This was present in yugoslavia alrady and is even more prominent now.

Serbs and slavs in general are just white niggers

How will they ever live without her

Its funny how greeks are nazis when they actually are sandniggers or you can call em seaniggers or even gypsies because they havent worked a day in their life...

>1 post by this id
It's b8
sage

there are more serbs here than bosnians, a lot of them fucked off after the demise of our construction industry, the place seems cleaner now

Feminist: "You can´t adopt a refugee if the refugee is a cute woman that is better than me, you have to adopt those ungrateful black men, otherwise you are a racist."

>Also they have different laws and might not be as cucked/retarded as the US so that might not be how it works there.

Dude, if you live with a woman for a year you have to pay her alimony for the rest of your life, 25% of your income.

It also stacks if you have multiple GFs.

Enjoy mujos cock, k? You are getting replaced by balkan mudslimes in your country, and both of us know this. Not my damn fault you guys are cuckolds that want Bosnia v2.0 in your home

>flag

WE

Thats not any type of logic whatsoever. The Swiss have very low immigration and hardly ever let anyone in. It is their country they can do what they want. Also dude there are plenty of bad white people, its bizarre to claim that there aren't any. I've never even heard someone say that before.

That's what always happens. I remember some guy being a tolk for our army or something like that, and he was in grave danger in his own country for his former work. Yet they kicked his ass out and will allow gibs medat to stay.

problem is, that there are a lot of criminal immigrants who dont get deported or immigrants who get welfare since they arrived in switzerland for example a lot of bosnian refugees in the 90s. Or a newer example the eritreans which 80% dont have a job and live from welfare. Those people don't get deported, but instead this normal integrated girl. I know shes illegally here and she has to go, but her case is not urgent...there are so many salafists here and no one is throwing them out.

Every single serb i knew that moved to Slovenia is a liberal cuck.

They don't have money to move to Sweden or Germany so they go to the most progressive slavic country.

Serbs aren't white. Don't worry too much about her, she'll find an ocean of thirsty Swiss cucks willing to marry her and she'll most likely go on to have a much happier easier life than yourself

>Tfw you have to be this dark to stay in Switzerland

tried to escape the fate of Balkan, she should be sentenced for average life in Serbia, no opportunity for parole

Maybe serbs in serbia are better, but shit we get here is mostly nigger tier. And yes, you are right about that. I'd deport you all out anyway. Everyone with ić and ič in his last name.

They look pretty white to me even though they are white niggers

She is already on the plane to Serbia.

fm1today.ch/marija-sitzt-im-flugzeug-nach-serbien/424062

if you're not a visible minority there is no reason to have you immigrating to european countries

We require proper integration in order for one to become Swiss. Living here for years while working for international organizations and not even bothering to learn one local languague and the countries history and geogrsphy does not entitle you to citizenship.

I would have proposed to her on the spot. Serbs are qts.

If you don't rape women of those cucks no reason for imigration

cuck

let's face it: all of this space is still infected with the communist mindset, I don't see any other way for that to change other than wait it out for all of the scum to die

its to politically correct in europe to be allowed to deport shitty people

It's all about the money, if rich enough you could buy your visa/permit/swiss nationality and that's not really fair when, despite money, she'll probably integrate better than any rich dumbfuck and maybe contributing in making switzerland neutral again.

This is really a double standards thing.

Also: St Gallen is a Godforsaken place.

How am I a cuck? I'd be fucking a cute Serb you idiot.

LMFAO!! and i get paid by IV to do my fucking studium through berufliche eingliederung, GET RRRRRRRREKT

She has to go back