Why is his show so addicting? I find myself listening to it for hours. Yet nothing he says is that significant

Why is his show so addicting? I find myself listening to it for hours. Yet nothing he says is that significant.

Its meant to brainwash you

Once you have one redpill, you take another one.. then another one. Its an addiction get out while you can.

You're sexually attracted to Jones. Sorry.

mind control

Possession

dude ik wtf..i was watching that tonight and was like wtf..why do they keep touching her and her dog..it kept going on and started getting awkward

just shut up and buy the fuckin water filters ok hun?

I stopped listening to Alex Jones when Bob Chapman died. As a matter of fact, I only listened to AJ when Bob Chapman was on there.

you do not understand basic gestalt, thats why.

somone give him basic gestalt.

You get confidence boost when someone else reasserts facts that you already know.

Alex Jones' show is intentionally over the top and crazy, but he never breaks character. You get the sense that he knows how crazy he sounds too but he smugly just keeps being crazy. That's the appeal to me anyways.

>Yet nothing he says is that significant.

Stop trolling. Actually listen to what he says. He is one of the most powerful thinkers of the 21st century.

>tfw I unironically agree with you

he is a psychic vampire but a good one at it

anyway he called out Rience Priebus brutally on his last show

he is really pissed at him

do you believe him Sup Forums?

I get the feeling it's pantomime.

I know it gets thrown around a lot that he's Bill Hicks, but his rants do sound similar.

Psychic Vampires feeding off of children?
That is absolutely figurative in his mind, and he never confirms these things. That's how he gets away with it.

Similar to his Alex Jones interview, I realised when he kept saying "oh yes, this isn't what I believe, this is what THEY think" after ranting passionately, I saw he has a bigger sense of humor than I first thought.

I like listening to it, because it's like a mix of listening to Daniel Johnston songs and Bill Hicks Stand-Up with a dash of David Icke.

He's using over the top bullshit tactics like the left does, but it feels way more like pro wrestling.
That's why I stick around. It's fun trash talk, and it can't help but red-pill a few people that stumble into his lair.

ive been listening to tyt for cringe/laughing material. all these people are spergly entertaining

He kinda look like a younger Dick Cheney on this pic

its weird how her name is also Alex Jones

Personally I love listening to his show for the rants and voice imitations he puts on. Basically for comedic value w/ a hint of philosophy.

Alex Jones is woke af and will one day enter a Neo state of seeing the matrix. He'll probably just disappear some day or go on a 1000 year journey during his sleep to wake up as a new Buddha.