What's your favourite board to go to when the shills swarm here?

What's your favourite board to go to when the shills swarm here?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12336648
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reddit, Facebook or tumblr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Here.
>STAND, MEN OF THE WEST!

/r9k/ makes me feel attractive and successful

/vr/

Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Sup Forums for news, Sup Forums for bantz and Sup Forums is like a home away from home now with all the Sup Forumstards posting there.

strawpoll.me/12336648

looks like cuckadoo is trying hard to get the upper hand there

Is that Rubber Johnny IRL? More importantly, is that actual dick size? Either there is no God or he takes pleasure in the suffering of man, because that is like the biggest waste ever. I coulda had that monster cock...

i go to Sup Forums, theyre essentially neo/pol/ now.

>not staying and fighting for your board

Sup Forums is a shill board

Kek me too, always makes me feel better

/int

It's /pol2 really, though the mods are getting a bit cunty about "racism"

/vp/

Shoo, shoo.

>arguing with paid shills
Just filter and wait till they fuck off

/dbt/

/his/
/x/
Sup Forums
/r9k/

and /d/ when I'm not at work.

>Sup Forums fags complain about shills when they're literally the biggest shills on this entire site

Why leave

It's good when they come
Less echo chamber

Real life, you probably haven't heard of it.

Daily Stormer.

/mlp/. There, I can pretend my perfect and working nation with a tangible identity exists and is inhabitanted by cute, friendly creatures.

Do you want us to start coming to you heavy breathing fat fuck? We know you're the ones that shitpost here the most. If you don't want us in your house, get the fuck out of ours.

It's actually fun to talk to the shills. If you say the right words they will have a discussion. It's a pretty sudden flip from shill mode to "shut the fuck up i'm threatening you now" mode. Sometimes they are not all bad people. Remember...the most dedicated shills are often insiders of some sort.

Finally. Josef mengle experiment

>tfw to intelligent...

/out/ /k/ /fit/

Sup Forums
/tg/
/reality/

Sup Forums so i can watch streams of polish soccer

Is that Yakuub?

Sup Forums of course

>to walk

Sup Forums
Sup Forums
/k/
/adv/
/r9k/

Here, I fight the good fight, as should you.

Go immigrate, faggot coward.

This, we cut our teeth on shills.

i go on Sup Forums to shitpost

Sup Forums is cucked. barley any Sup Forums posters. Sup Forums is pol 2.0

Sup Forums or /k/.

/x/ is pretty dead. Last I visited they were summoning imaginary friends or some shit.

Sup Forums

/x/

/x/ as it's the only board more redpilled than Sup Forums. It's just so fucking slow.

That guy who supposedly made an MLP tulpa that wouldn't stop crying and screaming in his face was a pretty entertaining read.

gun with a sword, the shere impact of a bullet coming out of that big gun is enough to beat the sword

Has anything genuinely bonerattling happened on /x/?

All I ever got from there were tulpas, skinwalkers/goatmen, and the ocassional rake.

Innawoods preferably, as I'm a /k/ highlander.
Enjoy taking my doggo to pick asparagus, shrooms, and picking off an odd boar for a hearty stew.

/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

That guy with the story about seeing that teenage girl out in the woods while driving home and then a black dog sitting outside his back door after he got gome was spoop as fuck.

I completely agree with you.

/wg/ or /o/

i go to Sup Forums and look for stories threads

If you're referring to the one with red eyes? Yeah, that one gave me chills.

Also, that video of a muzzie driving in a pitchblack desert encountering a witch type thing. The way it waddled towards him while growling, all supplemented with his guttural "Allah!" was pretty good.

Got higher res? Looks like a good read.

This.

You seriously let these cunts run you off?

Maybe you don't belong here.

Sorry, I dont, saved it from another user's post

/tg/

Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
mein neger

that's a big head

/ck/

/lgbt/

everyone there is almost like Sup Forums

Sup Forums was so much better when it was Sup Forums with flags. Now that Sup Forums has flags it's just a shit board for non-anglos.

fucking kek

It's you and you're fellow leafs that shit up this board.

Assholes

/an/

/jp/ Sup Forums /x/ and nice normie stuff like /out/ and /trv/. And /asp/ before it was a wrestlefag shitpost board.

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /lit/

but really though
sage the daily "jewish gf"
sage the daily "/mega/" upon eurozone
pasta the daily pro-jew thread
catch up on the 90+ threads I've yet to read

>he's not a shill
Kek. Wtf are you doing here kiddo?

/x/ before it became infested with deviant-art tier attention whores

>australia
>/deviantart/
i refuse to believe it

No, my first visit there went like this
>first thread
>HOW DO I SELF INDUCE SCHIZOPHRENIA?
>they even have a name for their imaginary schizo "friends"
>thread full of degenerates sharing advice on how to develop a mental illness by making up an imaginary friend and then pretending he is real untill you cant tell apart whats real and whats not
>Ok might be a rotten apple
>next thread
>HOW DO I SUMMON SATAN?
>I read here a month ago that if i sacrafice my cat to ___ /*some demon name idk i didnt try to remember what these retards were saying*/ the dark one will grant me what ever i want but then nothing happened!!! Pic related dead cat with timestamp...
>Next thread
>Are my neighbours actually interdimensional aliens who are trying to rape my fish?
>alt+f4
Stay on Sup Forums crobro..

I got to Sup Forums,Sup Forums and /lit/ and start calling everybody good goy until the threads explode.