Wat u do m9s ?

>wat u do m9s ?

Also based slavs thread

desu bump

throw secret pocket sand out my sleeve, while he's confused drop sunflower seeds. a slav delicac

Russian ground creepers fear the samurai

cyka blyat

Squat slavs like sunflower seeds? I haven't heard this one yet.

I invite the guy to drink some vodka, then beat the shit out of him.

Yes

how's Putin perceived by the russian people бpaт?

He's mostly seen as a good, competent leader. Any wrongs are usually blamed on his subordinates - that is, though, old russian mentality, "tsar infailability".

from 0 to mexico how shitty is Russia and life in Russia (and life in moscow vs life in other places)

That's not a Slav, that's an American spy

That's not how slavs squat.
This is how real slavs squat.

Remember, feet always flat to ground.

Beat him up, then squat beside him for a shot of vodka. End up being besties.

Let me fuck my girlfriend while I'm filming and post the video to SLAVD.com

squat, offer vodka and semachki

after he is relaxed, smash vodka bottle on head

kick several times for good measure, warn him not to mess with my gf. and make him apologize

continue on with the date

Obviously, Moscow and St.Petersburg areas are best developed and economically superior. As most population lives in the western part of the country, this part (especially greater russian plain) is most developed, after the capitals.

Other regions are shit, depressing, underpopulated, full of commieblocks and lacking infrastructure. Industrial regions also have extreme air pollution, especially on rare resouroce plants and corresponding cities are pure hell on earth, even if crime is low (which, in such shitholes, is rarely low). Most such cities are also located in extreme natural envirovement, e.g. Norilsk with arctic climate.

Best regions, aside from the center (that is moscow area), are located mostly in the south, except for Siberia on mongolian border - these lands are populated mostly by altaic peoples, whose manners are savage and crazy.

And for pacific region, only place worth mentioning is outer Manchuria, or Primorye how we call it. Life here on coast is pretty fine, although we hate the mountainious terrain. The region is also underdeveloped like hell; it's location is very good, but investments are scarce. I also live there. Weather is pretty good.

And mexico? Well, i've never been to mexico, but at least we got working government and most crime groups are subjugated by the MVD, the interior ministry. Army is also pretty fine to deal with probable chimpouts.

There is always some in the pocket

>>Those gypsy fantasies!

>SLAVD fokken kek

ag jirre tog kek

>FB_IMG