When dod you take the JonesPill?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1487076196383.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is he? Can I get a brief explanation?

A few days ago. Started with a Milo binge, then a Joe Rogan binge then moved onto Alex Jones.

He's a bit too "out there" for my tastes. I can't tell if he just like hyperbole or he literally means everything he says.

I was starting to question government in 2004 and when Katrina happened I was convinced that they do not care about the people.

Jones is fun cool guy.

A few months before the election.

Alex is an "infotainer" and shills his products way too much be he occasionally says something worthwile.

He was great on the JRE podcast though.

He is a snake oil salesman so his primary motive is catching eyes to hock his shit, HOWEVER he would just be discounted outright if everything he said was bullshit. So he straddles a line between overblown sensationalism/conspiracy theory and covering actual stories. His narrative is closer to reality than most mainstream news which is pretty sad honestly

When the whole thing in Ukraine started. Knew for a fact rus wasn't to blame, especially since the msm kept spinning that narrative. Ran into infowars, immidietly the rhetoric hit close to home, and more importantly, Jones to this day has yet to say something I disagree with.
I'm just glad I'm not alone in my quest for noble justice and honour.

He uses batshit metaphors a lot, plus he takes something small he knows for a fact and extrapolates it into something huge really often. While I don't think he really outright bullshits at all, you really need to have a specific Alex Jones -filter in your brain to recognize when to listen to him and when to tune him out.

Just wait until you discover Michael Savage

Does anybody watch Homeland ?

Did you see the part where Peter is living in Carries house and he is listening to Radio.

Its clearly supposed to be Alex Jones.

Its funny to see a Brooding CIA guy listening to Alex Jones in a dark room.

Fucking shill cunt kill yourself

Redpill me on Alex Jones Sup Forums. What are the quintessential videos to watch?

It's called bluepill

Ive been watching Alex Jones daily for almost 10 years.

How am I supposed to boil down all that information into a Single Red Pill ?

fugggg you got me

This. Was a Jonesfag from 2007-2010. I actually watched one of his 23 minute shows yesterday and was losing my shit laughing.

Only reason most people here are on the bandwagon is because he loves Trump.

I didn't ask for the redpill I caught one of his documentaries on public access television when I was visiting my sister at UT.

Endgame is his best overall and police state 2000 is best for classic Jones

Same here 2008.

This fucking guy being as popular as ever 9 years later still blows my mind.

Like a decade ago? The bavarian grove doc was one of my first redpills.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1487076196383.webm

it's not even snake oil compared to what doctors in the US are prescribing en masse

Alex Jones is like the homeless guy shouting random shit on the street
Only the shit he shouts about is generally real and checks out but people still think he's crazy because they can't handle his intensity

Just imagine being him, knowing all the things you know about the government and not being to just say it right away
No wonder you'd go a bit insane

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30