Why do so many people nowadays hate children?

Why do so many people nowadays hate children?

It is especially young white men who constantly yelp about how children are annoying, stupid, subhuman and just a waste of space.

Is ist possible for deer to be house clean?

I like kids

dumb deerposter

not possible for cats and dogs so unlikely

Stop having children goy.

because they're manchildren who hate themselves

Politics?

>>Sup Forums

Sage 'd

Do you ever get tired of making these threads one after the other, day after day, with puerile and baiting questions.

Will you ever go away?

how isn't it possible to keep cats and dogs clean?

Too much (((MTV))) and (((Buzzfeed)))

remember when I called you a furfag deer molesting faggot and you got upset and deleted the thread? lol!

God said this would happen. Thanks heteros

I would assume the death of Christianity is the main reason. People are not raised to believe in the family anymore, children are no longer something to take responsibility for, you can abort them or rely on the state to raise them.

Context?

Hey, Canada, what gives? I see you posting this nonsense all over the place. Are you angry with breeders or with your own homosexuality? I can't tell.

When have men ever liked children that weren't their own blood?

The Jews and minorities have successfully taken away the white will to live. My own sister only wants two kids, so I'm hoping she ends up with twins next time.

Large families are openly ridiculed. Nothing could be more degenerate.

People have always hated children, nowadays we are just lucky to have contraception.

Deer have hundreds of deer ticks.

Deer ticks carry Lyme.

No way is one strolling around my house.

i hate children so much i have 3 and another on the way. 3 boys so far. the wife and i are hoping for a daughter this time around.

is it those, 2 male / transexual concubine of allah?